[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian Brides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Azn.jpg (130 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Azn.jpg
130 KB, 1600x1000
Hey robots, I am considering going to Taiwan or somewhere to try to get a 8+/10, virgin, Asian wife. I myself am:

>white
>blonde hair
>green eyes
>6'2"
>have a US and European passport
>have okay money

Does this work in places like Taiwan, or do you have to go to shitty Asian countries like the Philippines to do this(which would not be worth it in my opinion.)
>>
>okay money

Only part that needs any change.
>>
don't fall for it op

>thousandth first post in a row I'm muted
>>
>>27694843
That's something I'm planning on changing, but would this plan work in countries like Taiwan or only in the shitty South Asian countries?
>>
>implying you won't get cucked

Just disregard bitches and everything in your life will be better. Looking to get married in this day and age is like shooting yourself in the dick.
>>
You won't lose your virginity just by going to Asia. Unless you pay a hooker.
>>
I taught ESL in Japan and got laid a lot.

It's true that it's super easy to get laid as a decent-looking white guy in Asia, BUT all the girls after your cock are going to be sluts. All the demure, respectful, virgin asian girls you're dreaming of will be terrified of you and run away as fast as they can if you try to hit on them.

Asians are fuuuuucking racist xenophobic pieces of shit.
>>
As a White American currently living in Taiwan, your view of the women here is misguided, OP.
>>
>taiwan
>8+/10, virgin, Asian wife
which do you want exactly? you're not gonna find both there
>>
>>27694828
If theyre over 6 in taiwan theyre probably a stacy whore
>>
>>27694922
I wish I could just go MGTOW, but the thought of being alone forever kills me inside.

>>27694999
That's a shame, looks like you my only option is going to be sluts no matter where I go, which is why I'm finding MGTOW to be appealing.

>>27695004
Kinda assumed it was.
>>
>>27695064

On the one hand it was a glorious experience, you could get fuck three different girls in one night on a hot streak.

On the other hand, I slept with several jap chicks that admited that they've fucked a black guy before. Made me sick to my stomach.

Unless you're naturally good at picking up chicks(I'm not) most of the girls you fuck will be gaijin hunters, and therefore sluts. I highly recommend all white guys teach in asia to get their pussy count into the double digits, but don't go in with delusions of submissive virgin asian women, you'll probably never land one.
>>
>>27695154
Thank you for the clarification, m9. Looks like I'm shit out of luck then, sadly.
>>
>>27695154
Fuck You normie.
That only works if you look like chad, speak japanese and have friends
>>
Jesus christ, every fucking asian wife/gf thread follows the same pattern

>I WANT AN ASIAN GF WHO HAS CONSERVATIVE VALUES
>doesn't realize that you are literally the last person a conservative girl would go with

You can settle for some asian skank sure, plenty of them will sit on your dick and spend your money but they wont be virgins and they wont be pleasant to be around.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.