[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>27693609 >go to psych ward >mentally ill chad getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0646.png (332 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0646.png
332 KB, 1280x720
>>27693609
>go to psych ward
>mentally ill chad getting better treatment from the nurses
>mentally ill chad gets nice stuff written about him on the board
>mentally ill chad attracting all the girls
Haha! Time to end it.
>>
>>27694817
Oh fuck I didn't mean to link that I can't do anything right

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>27694817
What's it like in a pysch ward? I've always wanted to know, but didn't want to ask the one person I know who was committed because she'd be offended
>>
>>27694870
there's nothing to do and all the people are weird
>>
>>27694897
Makes sense
What's the schedule like?
The Dormitories?
Any interesting anecdotes?
>>
>>27694870

huge men going around and screaming at women that they will rape them
>>
>>27694920
>>27694897
Those answers are slightly different than eachother. For some reason.
>>
>>27694870
It's nice if you give yourself something to do, like study. It's just like a hospital stay except occasionally someone starts banging on the wall for a while or freaks out and requires security to restrain them. There's plenty of interesting people to talk to and the nurses tend to be very caring as long as you treat them well, don't threaten anyone or break anything.

Most of the time people are smoking outside.
>>
>tfw made friends with a cute depressed girl during my stay as a teen
She slipped me her email but she never responded.
>>
>>27695043
Did you send her a message asking her to please respond?
>>
File: slut.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
we gonna make it...
>>
>>27695138
No. No you are not.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.