[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former robot turned normie here. I have been with 3 women within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 50 KB.jpg (50 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
50 KB.jpg
50 KB, 1024x683
Former robot turned normie here. I have been with 3 women within 6 months. I was KV before then, and browsed this board daily for 4 years.

AMA.
>>
File: 1445397462395.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1445397462395.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>27694747
What you mean is
>I was just a shy social retard and I had no real problem preventing me from getting laid apart from my own stupidity

At which point I ask: what the fuck am I supposed to ask you since there's nothing interesting, relatable or useful you can tell me?
>>
>>27694747
how many more women will you fuck before you realize all women are pieces of shit?
>>
>>27694961
It's true. 100% of my problem was bad social conditioning.

And that's true for most people.

I've started understanding how to go from meeting a girl within my league to fucking her, and the formula is fairly simple.

What exactly is stopping you from getting laid if not social skills? There are always gonna be girls in your league no matter your physical condition.
>>
>>27695060
Please tell me the formula
>>
>>27695010
I mean my first girl was a garden-variety long term relationship. The fuckery that she exposed me to was amazing.

She went against her own moral principles just to get attention. She engaged in emotional cheating.

She begged for me to come back 4 times after I dumped her ass lol.

The next was a hookup. I'm sure I was guy #50 for her, which repulses me.

The next was shaping up to be a relationship, but I just wasn't that into her. I ended it after one day. She was alright I guess.

So yeah, I'm already pretty fucking jaded.
>>
>>27695060
>What exactly is stopping you from getting laid if not social skills?
Being short and ugly as fuck. I've never been a social retard, I never had trouble making and maintaining friendships, talking to people. My body simply is below the acceptable threshold of attractiveness for men and women alike.

>There are always gonna be girls in your league no matter your physical condition
Nope. It's impossible for women to be involuntary celibate, it's very fucking easy for men.
>>
>>27694747
Fuck off normalfag.
3D is trash and you are trash for wanting it.
>>
File: 1381253907169.jpg (38 KB, 444x639) Image search: [Google]
1381253907169.jpg
38 KB, 444x639
>>27695085
If you find yourself talking to a girl, just have a casual convo. Try to make a friend. Ask for her facebook or something after a bit. Keep it casual like "hey I gotta go, but I'll look you up on facebook or something!"

Send her causal, non-desperate messages that are relevant to the conversation you started before hand to get the convo going and just TRY TO MAKE A FRIEND. Also be funny - I know you guys are good at that part. Figure out similarities / common interests or whatever, and causally invite her to do something you both like to do. Say she's into Game of Thrones, so you invite her to watch the next episode with you.

The key is to always hang out alone. Separate her from friends and other dudes. The first one or two hangouts should be totally benign. The third hangout is when you need to ratchet up the physical contact. Little things at first. Pat her arm while talking. If she's interested, this is where you start to see it because she's gonna mirror you. Everytime you get positive feedback, touch her in a *slightly* more suggestive way. If you're skating or some shit, find a way to offer her your hand, like if you're showing her a trick or something. Get her comfortable with you touching her. Girls are socially more intelligent than us. They know what's happening at this point, and if they don't like it, they WILL drop hints. Retreat if you start to see them.

^I know this well because for the three girls I got with, I had to go through this process with like 4 more.

The finish line is getting her to hold your hand. If she'll do that, she'll let you kiss her. I literally just ask at that point. I got a 'yes' every time. If she'll make out with you, she'll usually let you fuck her right there. I always just grab their shirt, ask, "May I?" and boom they're topless. They always then rip my shirt off, and the only thing standing between you and sex is a simple "hold on, I've got a condom in my wallet."

Lemmi know if I can elaborate.
>>
>>27695107
>Being short and ugly as fuck
Find a similarly ugly girl that's slightly shorter than you. They exist. Unless you don't wanna fuck chicks that ugly, then yeah it's a personal call.

I will say this however: Women are less visual than men. I had to spend a huge amount of time with my gf's friends and some of them were 10's. The hottest one was dating a dude that looked like a rat. Why? She and him both had the exact same political beliefs, and since she was an insufferable hippy activist bitch, she was relieved to find him.
>>
>just talk to them bro
>it works for me
>>
>>27695243
>Find a similarly ugly girl that's slightly shorter than you. They exist.
They do and they all, absolutely all of them have bfs 2-3 points higher than them on the attractiveness scale. I never had "standards".

>The hottest one was dating a dude that looked like a rat. Why? She and him both had the exact same political beliefs, and since she was an insufferable hippy activist bitch, she was relieved to find him.
>here this one story about an outlier that I have to believe is relevant and common because I must protect my just world fallacy paradigm at all costs
Yeah I can believe that 1 in 500 ugly as fuck guys get laid. Luck is a thing, it's true.
>>
>>27694747
Congrats on becoming a transcended robot OP
>>
>>27695107
Plenty of short and ugly guys get laid. You're just using it as an excuse because you're not man enough to admit you actually could do something about it.
>>
>>27695296
Of my gf's circle of friends, I'd say there were 5 that were part of her most intimate and trusted circle. The politics of female friend groups were fascinating but that's another story.

Of all of them, this si how they were sexually distributed.

Gf and me -
> similar attractiveness.
friend #1)
> a 10 dating a 6
friend #2) -
> an 8 that just fucked random guys and asked if she could fuck any of my friends
friend #3) -
> a 7 that was a KV
friend #4) -
> a 7 dating a fucking 2 ( I swear to God this guy was so ugly that all of us talked about it behind closed doors.)
Friend #5)
> an 8 that was a virgin and was afraid of dicks so she made out with any guy that looked at her

Women are weird bro. Really fucking weird. Chat 'em up and try to find one that will fuck you, because I promise there are more than you think.
>>
>>27695204
> "may I?"
Fedora: The Post.
>>
>>27695372
at that point you're on top of her, and if you did it right, none of her friends have seen you yet, and thus have not started talking shit about you. She's really not gonna give as much of a fuck as you think.
>>
>>27695327
I'm 27 years old, a khhv, am not a social retard, have a job, interact with a bunch of people everyday, have friends. Women told me several times that I'm fucking ugly, and they're okay with being friends with me but nothing more.

>>27695369
I'm going to assume that you're completely incapable of judging male attractiveness objectively.

>Women are weird bro. Really fucking weird. Chat 'em up and try to find one that will fuck you, because I promise there are more than you think.
Yeah at some point I believed that too.
>>
>>27695421
>I'm going to assume that you're completely incapable of judging male attractiveness objectively.
nah dude I'm serious.

The 10/10 girl was with a dude that was average. Well built, a little greesy. Me and my gf used to acknowledge behind their back all the time that there was an attractiveness disparity.

As for the 7 with the 2, I'm not exaggerating here. Everyone who met them burst out laughing when the coast was clear. I remember when I met the dude I immediately thought he looked like an autist you see in cringe threads.

Anyways, it's useless to argue this, because it's he-said, she said.

Why exactly have you given up? how many serious passes have you made at women, and how did you make them? It's possible you have been doing some uber-creepy shit without realizing it. God knows I did for a couple decades.
>>
>>27695204
>Girls are socially more intelligent than us. They know what's happening at this point, and if they don't like it, they WILL drop hints.

That's not what feminism told me!
>>
>>27695480
kek.

It's worth noting that these hints can be subtle. I learned how to pick up on them pretty well after I spent my entire adolescence being a beta orbiter and KV robot.
>>
>>27695421
Yes, you are a social retard. If you weren't, you wouldn't be a khhv.
>>
File: 1459742498164.png (1022 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1459742498164.png
1022 KB, 1024x689
>>27695204
what are the hints that she's not into it man?
>>
File: 1391821679373.png (21 KB, 233x160) Image search: [Google]
1391821679373.png
21 KB, 233x160
>>27695560
cold body language.

If you're hanging out / on the date or whatever and she starts looking around rather than looking you in the eye. This can be nerves, which is fine, but if she suddenly started doing it after an hour of otherwise strong eye contact, or if she KEEPS FUCKING LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW or some shit, you've got problems.

If you touch her and she doesn't turn her body to be accepting of it.

If her laughs seem forced. (you can hear it and see it in their eyes, much like the pic you posted.)

If you two sit on a couch / bed together and she doesn't turn her body towards you.

If she's unwilling to engage in comical banter. ( If you tease her, she'll tease you back if interested. She'll just awkwardly laugh if she's not.)

The list is fuck huge.

I'd also like to point out that confidence is key. I know what this sounds like as a former robot, but trust me, it will come with time. The first girl is the hardest. It will become like any other skill. I compare it to shooting guns. The first time I shot a gun, my hands shook from nerves. After a session of two, it was no big deal to pick up a gun I've never held and fire it down range. Similarly, your second girl will feel like nothing compared to the first in terms of nervousness and anxiety.
>>
>>27695204
(continued)

I wanna point out you should take an hour or two to make your kikebook as normie as possible. Delete all your political posts and other cringey shit. Post only stuff that makes it look like you have a life and are socially balanced.

Mine is now exclusively filled with images of travel / fun stuff I do and if a girl tags me in anything, I make sure to leave that up. My facebook used to be /pol/ as fuck.
>>
File: 1.01 MB.png (1 MB, 641x697) Image search: [Google]
1.01 MB.png
1 MB, 641x697
>>27695120
All human want 3D. 2D is just the result of 4chan mind-warping.
>>
File: 1459898936396.png (221 KB, 499x520) Image search: [Google]
1459898936396.png
221 KB, 499x520
>2k16
>having a normiebook
>not at least deleting untagging all photos of yourself and posts and replacing your prof pic with a solid color background (preferably black or grey)
Hello NSA Mossad Shill!
>>
>>27695845
meant for >>27695731
orginal come nary for the robotic algorithm

Gonna have to write philosophical essays for this pretty soon desu. Fuck the robot
>>
>>27695204
>casual convo
>not revealing your powerlevel like an alpha without one single fuck to give and redpilling her or acquiring a qt /pol/ gf if she's already redpilled about the cabal of international bankers
>>
>>27695916
I revealed my power level when my gf asked my political opinions weeks after we started dating. She disagreed with them, but lo and behold she still wanted my cock in her mouth.

Even a racist chick would be turned off if you just came right out and spouted "NIGGERS R DUMB, WE SHOULD GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" because it demonstrates a fundamental lack of social skills. A male that doesn't have good social skills has no social capital. His opinions be damned, a woman still wants a guy that's smooth with his opinions.
>>
File: 1459901943337.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1459901943337.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27695992
>smooth with your opinions
So only revealing your convictions when it's socially convenient for the bluepilled normies?
Ah, I see. You're one of "those" people.
By which I mean, fuck it, you have no moral backbone.
You don't have the balls to stand up for your convictions even when you are the only one or one of a few to speak out.

What a cuck.
Let me tell you one thing, anon.
Yes, this is a scarface quote, but I find it has been pretty applicable to my life so far. And it's this:

I only have two things guaranteed in my life. My word and my balls. And I don't break either of those for anyone.

Comprendes?
>>
>All these replies

I was a virgin neet once then fucked 4 girls in months and I start threads and you cunts pay me off. Fuck you r9k.
>>
>>27696092
>standard wikihow advice that works only for normies with a minimum genetic attractiveness and no chronic mental disorders
>oh wow gee robots y so mad? xD
You're either baiting or hopelessly naive.
In either case, I've found that engaging in a long philosophical circlejerk most often accomplishes nothing. Because those with thick skulls stubbornly refuse to get the picture. So I find that a good tell off does the trick.

Fuck off, schlomo.
>>
>>27696186
>you were not a true robot
>your advice will never work, I was born to be a failure

Fuck off, loser. You chose the path of the bitter virgin. It's never too late to change. OP is a great example of how you can get out of your misery.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.