[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work a menial job for little pay that im overqualified >paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456183446385.jpg (34 KB, 298x444) Image search: [Google]
1456183446385.jpg
34 KB, 298x444
>work a menial job for little pay that im overqualified
>paying back student loans for a degree that didnt give me any employment opportunities
>donate money to the bernie sanders campaign to the point that i cant afford my living expenses
>protest at trump rallies and participate in black lives matter demonstrations in my free time
>the only friends i have are girls that i orbit that like to talk to me about their boyfriends
>apologize to most of them for my male privelage
>most of them think im gay because ive never made a move or given any indication that im attracted to women

being a cuck isnt just a fetish, it's a lifestyle, and it's a lifestyle im proud of. i am a cuckold in every fiber of my being, and im proud.
>>
>>27694598
Why would you be proud of that?
Sounds horrible to me
>>
I hope Jesus comes back soon to fuck everyone
>>
i feel insulted
shitty bait
>>
>>27694598
Are you into findom? Send me all your money, you fucking cuck
>>
>>27694972

Lol,, as a muslim , i hope that t8me comes soon.
>>
File: p4150017_20160217143233582.jpg (434 KB, 735x768) Image search: [Google]
p4150017_20160217143233582.jpg
434 KB, 735x768
>be op
>be white
>vote for bernie sanders
>sanders wins presidency
>white people get stripped of rights
>property given to non whites

>be me
>be cuban
>laugh at op
>>
>>27694598
Is Old Navy the official sponsor for cuckoldry?
>>
>>27694598
Why do cucks always have really ugly gfs? Are they cucks because they don't want to fuck these ugly bitches?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.