[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /SSRIs/? I'm on 40mg of citalopram every day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1439765267707.jpg (73 KB, 736x731) Image search: [Google]
1439765267707.jpg
73 KB, 736x731
who here /SSRIs/?
I'm on 40mg of citalopram every day.

it definitely makes things better, but some of the side effects are annoying. lethargy, weird dreams, and not being able to cum are the main ones for me.

any of my fellow robots care to chime in?
>>
no I stick to real drugs to make me feel better and not fucking placebos
>>
>>27694448
real drugs such as?
>>
I've been on crazy doses of everything the past 5 years. Finally just quit a couple weeks ago cold turkey because I got tired of not being able to cum. I can cum but I'm feeling all the feels again.
>>
Naw, SSRIs made me manic for a week straight. While that was fucking AWESOME, it was just not doable. I need my sleep.

Gonna take the exercise/healthy eating/self improvement route.
>>
yeah, 200mg of fluvoxamine daily here

trying to taper off, the side effects aren't worth it.
>>
>>27694434
100mg of sertraline and I've just started on agomelatine.

Couldn't come for about a month after I started but that's gone now. Reckon the libido might still be down, like I'll fuck a girl if she pursues me but I can't be bothered using tinder or initiating much myself.
>>
>>27694434
I had a psych prescribe that a few years ago and had some of those side effects. The bigger problem was I thought I felt better but wasn't really doing anything I could say was making progress in moving forward with my life.
We decided to have a drug holiday I still felt ok, so I'm still taking a break from it and keeping clean. Actually I feel pretty good without the side effects.
>>
>>27694483
That's just dangerous
>>
i just stopped taking zoloft, head has been spinning when i get up, havent gotten out of bed in like a week, and had to stop taking them because i couldnt keep down any food and was getting sick
>>
>>27694434

I'm on the same, makes my morning poo liquid.
>>
>>27694770
I actually didn't have much of a choice. Had emergency gallbladder surgery and missed my psychiatrist appointment and since I didn't call to tell them I wouldn't be able to make it I've been banned from all mental health services in the area for the next 6 months. I just decided to stop taking my medications instead of attempting to taper with what I had left. Probably is dangerous though I'm not trying to say what I did was a good choice at all. Just trying to make the best out of my shitty sitution. At least I cam cum again. I guess.
>>
I took citalopram for about 6 months. Had all kind of terrible side effects.

>Couldn't cum/get hard properly.
>Awful rashes that stung and itched like crazy popping up everywhere but my face and dick.
>The worst joint pain imagineable and my hands and feet swoled up like fuck.
>Had panic attacks every fucking morning.
>Chesty cough to the point I couldn't breathe properly.
>Had to go to A&E because at one point I thought I was dying of heart failure or something.

My doctor kept telling me it wasn't the pills and told me not to stop, told him all the symptoms and he just didn't give a shit. In the end I stopped and my symptoms took nearly a year to subside because it had built up so strongly in my system.

Stay away from SSRI's they will fuck your shit up.
>>
>taking SSRI's
>ever

ZAP
>>
>40 of citalophram to put me asleep
>40 of vyvanse to wake me up
>>
>on lexapro
>don't feel shit from it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.