[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How do you repay the price of birth? >When does an achievement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: robot_feels.jpg (6 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
robot_feels.jpg
6 KB, 160x192
>How do you repay the price of birth?
>When does an achievement stop being a product of luck and genetics and becomes your own?
>How do you maintain the feeling of guilt while simultaneously ignore it?
>How do you ignore the past, when it is a past of torture and pain?

Any philosophy has answers to this questions?
>>
>>27694413
You don't
It never does, all of existence is decided the moment the simulation was started, everything else is just processing it
You can't consciously control emotions, so you can't.
Drugs help.
>>
>>27694477
But there are happy people around me, they must know some of the answers.
>>
>>27694515
>Ignorance is Bliss
Focus on the journey and you won't care about the questions.
>>
>>27694413
I'm gonna focus on the last one.

Don't ignore the past, it's a part of who you are. Use whatever negativity/bullying/ostricizing you experienced to propel you to better yourself.
>>
>>27694571
My past is filled with pain I caused to my mother by existing. When she was in the biggest pain she told me she would kill herself and end the torture if it wasn't for me. That she doesn't want me to grow up an orphan. She said she will wait till I am 16 and she will kill herself then.

>>27694567
I tried ignoring it, but it doesn't work. It's always there as soon as I make contact with another human being is resurfaces.
>>
>>27694594
Is she dead? How old are you? Did you resolve any bad blood?
>>
>>27694616
She isn't dead, I am 24. She just lies to make me feel better.
>>
>>27694641

If you're so sure she doesn't want you around why not cut her out of your life entirely?
>>
>>27694676
This is what I am trying to do right now.

Still I feel guilty for existing, for causing her so much pain and destroying her life.
>>
>>27694413

Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. You can easily find it for free online.
>>
>>27694687
But it was her own decision to end pregnant
Did you somehow forced her to fuck that night? Stop falling for her tricks.
My mother says bnobody ever asks to be born, and so nobody forced her to have you, or to have sex that ended with you being born, unless she was raped. And if she was, then you can't do shit about it anyways and it is still not your fucking fault.
>>
>>27694749
If she didn't get pregnant I wouldn't exist so everything I do is simply a product of her. Nothing is my own achievement. I can't be proud of anything, because no matter what I do and try to brag another person will come and say "if you weren't born you wouldn't be able to do this".
>>
>>27694766
If not your achievement then whose? The same reasoning applies to your mom, so you are a product of your grandma, no credit to mom.
>>
>>27694797
I don't bother to think about other people. I have enough problems on my own.
>>
>>27694819
>I shit on myself, but other people is always superior to me
Found your problem
Look here anon, your opinion is all that matters.
As long as you have fun and spend your time in shit you like, who gives a shit, it is YOUR LIFE, so LIVE IT FOR YOURSELF.
If you want to help others that's fine, but that's on the side.
Don't try and please other people, you can never please some people and it is not worth it to try and please them all anyways.
As long as you are satisfied with your progress, everything will fall into place eventually.
Sure you had to be born to achieve stuff, but after being born and when you start being self conscious of yourself, it is all based on your own achievements.
Genetics and luck may help, but some people have everything and still achieve nothing, so never forget that.
>>
>>27694413
>How do you repay the price of birth?
Your parents have to pay that price.
They had no right to bring you kicking and screaming into this world. It was entirely without consent and entirely done for their own selfish reasons.

If more parents understood this maybe we wouldn't have so many kids brought into this world to shitty parents who are going to fuck up the one and only chance the kid has to experience life. If you are going to bring someone into this world you ought give them the best possible chance of it.

Fuck single mothers, teen mothers, druggie parents, poor parents and young parents who are just looking to "spread the love".
>>
>>27694883
>spread the love
One mexican movie said that they had kids because they needed a reason to live, and I remember another saying that they had kids to consolidate their love and relationship. I doubt you can be more selfish than that.
>>
>>27694902
>One mexican movie said that they had kids because they needed a reason to live
Summoning another being into existence just so they could feel better about their own, like it was some fucking puppet.
People make me fucking sick.
I'd honestly be happy with a few billion less people on the planet if it meant an overall increased wellbeing for everyone else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.