[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all her dildos are thicker than you >tfw her longest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>tfw all her dildos are thicker than you
>tfw her longest one is 10 inches long and she says she can fit the whole thing in except for the inch of the base
>>
File: 1459918640943.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1459918640943.png
17 KB, 882x758
>one chance at life
>only 11 inches long
>she just laughs the entire time we fuck
i want to die
>>
>>27694077
How do you manage to stay with her?
>>
>>27694077
ask if you can use it on her then jam it in that last inch. Hurting vaginas is incredibly rewarding.
>>
>>27694077
I think it's time to dump the whore
>>
I wish I had a dog dick
>>
I can't imagine she still gets anything out of sex at this point. Tough call, OP.
>>
>>27695029
You can, for a price.
>>
>>27695199
Really? Like surgery? How much would that cost?
>>
File: baddragon.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
baddragon.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>tfw all her dildos are thicker than you
>tfw her longest one is 10 inches long and she says she can fit the whole thing in except for the inch of the base
This is exactly why I don't bother with trying to get a bf anymore.
pic related
>>
>>27695295
I FUCKING LOVE BAD DRAGONS.

Best goddamn dildo I've ever had.
>>
>>27695295
Which is your favorite?
>>
>>27695260
I meant like buying a dog-shaped dildo.
You might find a plastic surgeon willing to do it for you but it would be tens of thousands, at least, and you'd probably be inflating your dick by hand for the rest of your life
>>
>>27695307
IKR?
>>27695315
At the moment I'm having immense fun with my newly purchased Ovispositor and jelly eggs.
>>
>>27695325
I see. Yeah, a dog dildo sounds like the best option
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 678x678
>Dating a whore who uses dildos
That's where you messed up
>>
>>27694077
Why should you really care, though? In the end is she really going to leave you for a bigger penis?

Is that the kind of girl you'd want to be with?

Just don't marry her and enjoy yourself. There's no downside. Sex isn't about her feeling. It's about yours. Be selfish with sex. Who cares if she wants a huge dick as long as you like her pussy and still get off?

In the end, life is about selfishness. If you really want to give back, eat her out an extra 10 minutes a day. Even then it won't matter. Women don't like men for sex. They like men for men and sex is a bonus. Sex comes after any attraction a woman feels. Sex is the ending of the attribution.

Wouldn't any man trade his finest rubber fuck tube for a real pussy? Why? Would he care about how his rubber fuck tube he bought from amazon feels? Does he think this amazon rubber cares how big the dick is?

That's how you should treat your life. Think about it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.