[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else triggered by pregnant women? i know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1409097974000-pregnant.jpg (14 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1409097974000-pregnant.jpg
14 KB, 534x401
is anyone else triggered by pregnant women?

i know it's just the way of life that 99% of people have had sex at least once by the time they are 20 but i can at least ignore that and pretend like sex isn't something that everyone is doing literally every day
but with a pregnant women it is proof that she has had sex at least once within the last few months and i can't help but feel like they are rubbing that fact in my face every time i see them
everyone is too busy congratulating them and getting all excited over the baby while i'm just sitting their with a cloud of depression looming over me that's screaming at me "she's gotten laid and you haven't"

please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks like this
>>
>>27694003
you're probably just extremely sexually frustrated mate
>>
File: foto5.png (831 KB, 409x1170) Image search: [Google]
foto5.png
831 KB, 409x1170
If you see a woman between 20 and 30 years of age,
rather ask yourself if there is a any chance that she didn't have sex in the last 6 months.
>>
>>27694042
I don't think he's denying that in any way.
>>
My sister is pregnant and she's also 5 years younger than me. Feels a bit weird.
>>
>>27694058
i know that it is literally impossible for a woman to go more than a couple of weeks without having sex
but if i don't see it i can at least pretend it's not happening
you can't do that with a pregnant woman
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.