[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been talking to this girl in my finance class for a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: chad.png (882 KB, 1426x905) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
882 KB, 1426x905
>been talking to this girl in my finance class for a couple of months now
>just went on a date last night
>finally might get rid of my virginity
>she sends me one of her instagram photos, didn't know she had one
>she has a bunch of pictures with her ex
>dude looks like a complete chad
>pictures of her and chad at the beach and at music festivals
FUCK what if she isn't a virgin? fuck fuck fuck I don't want chad's leftovers
>>
>what if

Poor poor Anon
>>
>>27693841

>you actually believe a college aged girls with a rich social life would be a virgin

Holy fuck, the levels of omega here are off the charts.

She sent you those photos to make a point and she hopes you'll take the hint - you're deep in the friendzone, anon
>>
i recognize that dude's neck. he's super gay. but he still fucked her before going homer
>>
>>27693841
If she's not a virgin there's a chance she might actually fuck you, fucking go for it dude.

P.S. She's definitely not a virgin. That's absolutely a good thing, it means you don't have to be the man of her dreams or anything.
>>
Chad's semen is probably still dried on her panties and festering in her womb. Your woman is defiled and therefore worthless. Having sex with her is a completely undesirable and vile act. She has lost her purity and you must maintain chastity in order to never encounter such defilement. The spreading corruption of the Chad baby-goo will eventually destroy all females. You will never experience the bliss of unsullied virgin porking. You will pork only your pure virgin palm/plastic vagina. Truly, non-virgins are filth that can never be porked for any reason. Tis a shame, OP.
>>
>>27693841
>not using the powers of the internet to learn that each individual girl is equally boring and normal before fucking up and dating one
>>
Without wanting to instill unwarranted hope or anything, but a friend of mine took a 25 year old cuties virginity last year. Took him a few weeks. After they had sex, he freaked out telling her he would not be able to function in a relationship.
He is somewhat good looking (above average, no chad) but gets laid every three years or so. I never met her but she was apparently a pretty shy humanities student.

Not saying campuses are sprawling with virgin cuties but some are out there. Finding them is harder so you need to be incredibly lucky or be social. I know maybe 5 mid 20 virgin girls, less than average but socially well adjusted except for when it comes to sex.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.