[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw when you realize your Dads the bad guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1439873588353.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1439873588353.png
42 KB, 846x592
>yfw when you realize your Dads the bad guy
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 156x104) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 156x104
>>27693834
>mfw

originl
>>
>>27693834
Awww what happen bb??
>>
But hes not. Blaming your parents is for cowards and chicks 2bh
>>
>>27693876
Nah, he's a dumbfuck who should have never had kids.
>>
File: 1459534303139.jpg (117 KB, 664x999) Image search: [Google]
1459534303139.jpg
117 KB, 664x999
>>27693876
>you're perfectly responsible for everything that happened in your life before turning 18
>>
File: htegrwf.gif (89 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
htegrwf.gif
89 KB, 480x270
>>27693876
>But hes not. Blaming your parents is for cowards and chicks 2bh

Yes, the people who shaped your behaviour patterns from the day you were born and make up 100% of your genetic traits have no fault in the way you turn out. You attained success completely through your own hard work and superior intelligence.
>>
My dad's extremely autistic. He has literally never displayed emotion or has any idea his actions/ inaction have consequence on other people.
His own family even joked about how retarded he is and was probably hit in the head as a child or something. He always has this dumb fucking look on his face and will blurt out the most retarded obvious shit.
>>
>>27693951
you have free will don't you federov?
and most people who say "my parents didn't give me a good start" still had a better start in life that 90% of the worlds population living in shithole africa.
>>
>>27693991
>badness is only defined in its relation to something worse
nice meme
>>
>tfw havent even seen him in over a decade
>>
>>27693876
although you can take steps to improve your life. Parents play a massive role in who you become. Ignoring this is just being a fucking idiot. I agree that blaming your parents is retarded if you live in a comfy middle class suburb and they aren't divorced.
But when you were raised by a single mother on welfare with mental illnesses out the wazoo and a father who took zero responsibility for parenting his children. It's gonna take a fucking toll.
>>
>>27693951
but your dad could surely use the same argument. saying he only raised you bad because HIS dad raised him bad. perhaps all our problems transcend the generations back to some primordial Adam, whose "original sin" if you will infects us all.
>>
>>27694064
>saying he only raised you bad because HIS dad raised him bad
that's what my mother says, but I don't think that helps her dodge the knives my sister throws at her.
>>
>>27694064
I've told my parents I'm not having kids because I don't want to risk them suffering the pain I did
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.