[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering having chin implants, gyno surgery and lypo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
I'm considering having chin implants, gyno surgery and lypo.
I'd go from a 4/10 to at an 8/10.

Should I?
No money though, probably take out loans.
Anyone else considering plastic surgery?
>>
>>27693829
>gyno surgery

but why?
>>
just work out/diet. don't do lypo
>>
if that's the same dude he got a lot more surgery than just chin surgery
>>
File: 51vtxmYtWYL._SY355_.jpg (18 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51vtxmYtWYL._SY355_.jpg
18 KB, 355x355
>>27693829
>>27693883
>>27693913
>>27693936
you don't need surgery, just chew mastic gums for a few years and you will have a jaw of the gods
>>
>>27693829
>chin implants
That guy's entire fucking jaw is different. Either he got a fucking entire jaw implanted or there's something I'm missing here
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>27693973
you can't categorize such a facelift into a 'jaw' change you hive-mind plebs. There's a bone in your face called the maxilla which determines your level of foward facial growth.
>>
>>27694000
Yes, and? What's your point faggot. Look at his fucking neck and explain me how his pseudo neckbeard became a chad-tier defined jaw/neck.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (214 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
214 KB, 1000x666
>>27694080
he had maxillo-facial surgery
>>
>>27693829
>take out loans

Im not sure about this. Id be in debt for quite a few years.

Then again id be more beatiful, id find a better job, possibly even modeling. Pay back debnts in a few years.
>>
>>27693964
Sounds like a plan, got any scientific sources to back that claim?
>>
I luckily have rosacea, so even if I get jaw surgery I will still look like shit, thank you based god.
>>
>>27694213
yarp,

http://orthotropics.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

world renowned orthotropist and 3rd generation dentist with over 20 years of experience, as about as scientific as you can get
>>
>>27694266
holy shit that guys fit is so comically bad
>>
>>27694266
Don't give him false hope. Mew hasn't said anything about chewing hard food in adulthood, only in childhood. Mew mainly advocates "correct" oral posture (tongue on roof, jaw clenched)

Chewing mastic now will only cause your Masseter muscles to grow, and won't give any forward growth. If you're over a certain age, it's over for you. The only alternative is double jaw surgery to bring the mandible forward a few centimetres
>>
>>27694391
Also there's no evidence that Mewing works in adulthood either
>>
>>27694391
>>27694406
mew said that has has seen results in young adults, it takes years of dedication.
>>
>>27694391
ok, at the very fucking least you will get DOM masseter muscles giving you a cubebrah face frame.
>>
>>27693829
i hope you are not trying to pass those fucked up genes. because people like you evolution is fucked up and so many manlets and mutants are born.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>27694391
Actually i have no problem with that. I have chad jaw and chin but since im a bit chubby it disappears. Maybe loosing some weight would help give my face a sharper look but it looks to me like this cheweing gum would help even more. I think i would look like this guy over time.
>>
File: 1386559241703.jpg (13 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1386559241703.jpg
13 KB, 317x379
>>27693829

>Anyone else considering plastic surgery?

I have a facial deformity so I'm due for more but my parents royally fucked me over with the insurance and timing. I've had to have 18 over my life and I was supposed to get the last ones in college, when I got my braces off but my fucking orthodontist waited 4 years and now that I'm too old to be on my dad's insurance. And back then my dad kept saying I needed to do this 100% on my own and I couldn't take off college/work because it means I'd have to drop out, which meant my student loans would come due and I'd lose my living place. So after college I'm booted from the insurance and I can't get them now anyways...

But you know what? My sister has the same deformity, but less severe. She just got her surgeries done. She's posting pictures all over Facebook, my parents and her bf helped her with EVERYTHING... So my parents were basically just bullshitting me for their own convenience at the time, dealing with their divorce and their new spouses they didn't give a single fuck about their severely handicapped kid's health.

I'm so pissed /r9k/. To the point of holding back tears typing this out.

So yeah, OP, let me tell you -- the whole judges you on your face, it'll never admit it but it does. I say absolutely go for it if you can afford it and do it.
>>
>>27694120
you do realize a chin implant would make that line more vertical, right?

I dont think his upper jaw has a lot to do about it
>>
>>27693829
that guy would have looked just fine if he'd grown out his beard.
>>
>>27694381
LOL. Can't believe I didn't notice that until I read your comment.
>>
>>27694736
Welcome to being a guy mate. It's a cruel world.
>>
>>27694736
>So my parents were basically just bullshitting me for their own convenience at the time, dealing with their divorce and their new spouses they didn't give a single fuck about their severely handicapped kid's health.

Have you called them out on that? What are your plans now?
>>
File: 1444234763674.jpg (20 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1444234763674.jpg
20 KB, 255x256
>>27694736
That gives you total free pass to leech everything you can off them imo.
>>
File: cunt2.jpg (207 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
cunt2.jpg
207 KB, 1000x666
>>27694754
notice how it's his entire face which has changed? not just the position of his lower jaw. How would a mere lower jaw implant change his orbital rims.
>>
>>27694120
>>27693973
>>27694080
Guys can you clearly not see his use of makeup, he is contouring his jaw using the hair + a dark powder to give the illusion of a strong
jawline.
>>
File: 1457813269230.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1457813269230.png
34 KB, 470x512
>>27694825

>Have you called them out on that?

I was going to ask if I should? They'd always get argumentative with me. Last time I brought it up my dad said "well you just can grow a beard and cover it up" funny because parts of my lip are fake so no hair grows there TO "cover it up" and now the last things I need done are moving my jaws forward, you can't cover that up with a beard. The shape of my face is obviously not symmetrical at all.

I think I might send them a text, I'm better off writing it out and trying to calmly say I'm pissed with them right now, I don't even want to talk to or deal with my sister. Maybe it's wrong to take it out on her but... it's to avoid feeling angry at everyone. It's one thing to tell me you couldn't help me out, have me in all my independence and humility make myself okay with that and then turn around and help my sister with the same, exact issue. They exploited my independence and self-determination and used it as a way to cheapskate me.

>>27694905

Oh I do. And they've fucked me over like this in every other area of my life to point where I'm still dependent on them even though that's the whole reason I went to college in the first place. I don't want to be a mooch or leech or parasite but they've left me with no choice and they've left me with no moral remorse for doing it to them now too.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.