[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could travel back in time, to one period of your life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: runescape.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
runescape.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1024
If you could travel back in time, to one period of your life, what would you choose?
Runescape days for me, I would do anything, absolutely fucking anything, just to play it for the first time again.
>>
>>27693762
I would do everything in my power to never play that game or any other.
>>
>>27693780
I completely and utterly understand.
>>
God RuneScape will forever be a nostalgia trip for me.
I've refused to look at any gameplay or go back since about a year after they released Grand Exchange and all that stuff

I'm with you OP. Every memory I have of RuneScape is just absolute wonder and amazement, the feeling of being able to do anything and everything. A huge world to explore.
Now every game feels so linear and shitty. MMOs are all grind to max level, farm items until you burn out, find new MMO & ad infinitum.
>>
>>27693836
Actually maybe this anon >>27693780 is right.
Maybe if I never played RuneScape or any other games I could have done something with my life by now.
>>
I'd go back to the time when I had a bf
>>
>>27693836
Runescape was a notorious grindfest that was simplistic as fuck for the longest time.

I easily put hundreds of hours into it.
>>
>>27693762
go back to when me and my friend played runescape together. now i just play by myself despite it being a mmorpg
>>
>>27693922
>I easily put hundreds of hours into it.
>hundreds of hours
>thinks this is a lot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.