[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
female sexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1459122406303.gif (717 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
1459122406303.gif
717 KB, 450x250
Female sexuality is so fucking bizarre to me.

How can anyone enjoy being choked. manhandled, slapped, degraded etc. etc.

Its just so far outside of what I would find enjoyable it doesn't make any sense to me. They want to feel like a princes and then they want you to mock-rape them behind closed doors.

is this some sort of modern development?

I mean my girlfriend loves it rough and the rougher I get the more she likes it. And I dont really mind but I dont need be rough to her to get off but it seems to me that she doesn't fully enjoy sex unless im banging her like some sort of animal.

what is the fucking deal with women's sexuality and why is it so self -destructive and degrading?
>>
>>27693694

>your girlfriend's sexuality represents the sexuality of every woman on Earth
>>
Because being manhandled feels fucking awesome. Yes please.
>>
It's women's nature. Nothing else to it. What did you expect?
>>
>>27693694
All women are hedonist whores that spin out of control without a firm, steady male hand to contain them
>>
being wanted is a powerful drug

they are worthless
but you still cant resist them
you get upset, angry
just proves her how much of an irresistable godess she is

she can also let go any sort of responsibility during it
you are seemingly in total control
but infact its her letting you do what she likes
>>
>>27693753
Sorry to disappoint famalam, but all women are like this. Even the sweetest girls on the outside like to be smacked around and treated like shit. I don't fucking get it, but if you don't bring the whole macho man routine they will think you're a faggot. Now I know where the 'caveman dragging a woman by the hair' meme came from, and honestly it's shocking how little humans have evolved since then.
>>
File: 1454535646325.jpg (66 KB, 519x611) Image search: [Google]
1454535646325.jpg
66 KB, 519x611
>>27695078
>all women get off from "i was just pretending to be retarded" tier sex
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>27693694
I am a man and I would love if woman treated me like that. it's just what turns me on and it's obviously what turns them on as well.
>>
>>27695194
You sound like a trap in the making, faggot.
>>
>>27695097
*citation needed my good familio*
>>
>>27695211
Im ur trap bby plz hurt me
>>
.All women like the same thing when it comes to sex
I know some people legitimately believe this but in that case you're too delusional to argue with.
>>
>>27695211
not attracted to man so not really. but if I was at least bisexual I would surely go for a man since women can't fulfill my needs.
>>
>>27695194
The sooner you accept that this will only ever be a fantasy, the better.

You don't have to abandon the fantasy, but that's all it will be. Women lack the capacity to fulfill it properly.
>>
>>27695221
I agree, they like a lot of things when it comes to sex when it involves chad.
>>
>>27693694

>tfw also enjoy being choked sexually
>>
File: can't flimflam the zimzam.jpg (115 KB, 1910x1000) Image search: [Google]
can't flimflam the zimzam.jpg
115 KB, 1910x1000
>>27695217
HI. I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. LAST NIGHT I UNSHEATED MY MUNGO MAN SPOUT FROM MY JEANS AND FLOPPED IT DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER - YOUR SENILE DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBOR TAPPED AT HER CEILING BECAUSE OF THE CLAMOR. YOUR MOM WAS BARELY ABLE TO NIBBLE AT MY PLUMP, PRODIGIOUS MEMBER BEFORE I GRABBED IT LIKE A LASSO AND SMACKED HER ACROSS THE FACE SO HARD SHE FLEW, SPINNING, ONTO THE BED BENT OVER - AWAITING THE ADMISSION OF MY THROBBING ACREAGE OF FLESH SHE COULD ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS OF HALF MY SCROTAL CAMEL BEFORE SHE FAINTED. I FINISHED UP AND BESTOWED A STUNNING LIKENESS OF THE POPE ON HER BACK IN BABY SPACKLE. I USED HER TOOTH BRUSH AS TOILET PAPER AND LEFT A QUARTER ON HER ASS. SHE CALLED ME FOUR TIMES TODAY. I GUARANTEE IT. ALSO BLOX.
>>
>>27695232
That doesn't make sense, so you're saying women only like degrading sex with ugly/average people? Wouldn't it make more sense that women enjoyed degrading sex MORE when it's with an attractive man than anyone else?
>>
>>27693694
Sort of like how /r9k/ shitters pretend to be nice, quiet, gentle guys but turn around and jack it to fucked up anime and irl shit . :^)
>>
File: 1217735347966.jpg (56 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1217735347966.jpg
56 KB, 407x405
>>27695246

>george zimmer meme

That takes me back...
>>
>>27695249
No I'm saying they enjoy any kind of sex with chad, especially degrading. They don't like sex when it involves anyone else, its just a chore to get over with quickly so they can leech more money from the beta.
>>
>>27695246
>>27695265
Who?
(I genuinely have no idea who that is)
>>
File: 1225258301822.jpg (41 KB, 821x545) Image search: [Google]
1225258301822.jpg
41 KB, 821x545
>>27695285

you probably weren't born yet when it was relevant
>>
>>27695284
Ah I see, the all powerful pantie dropping Chad boogeyman cannot be stopped.
>>
>>27695300
I'm almost 20, but okay.
>>
>>27695228
I sort of understand it for quite some time by now. it seems like issues with emotional attachment and lack of self esteem on my part. as well as narcissistic personality disorder on the part of women that present themselves as dominant.
>>
>>27695311
It cant, yes. That's why women can only genuinely love a chad. Your sarcasm is unwarranted.
>>
Every girl I've ever got acquainted with enough to ask what she was into sexually, it was also stuff like this. Choke, manhandled, and fake raped.

It's so weird. I just wish I could find a pure qt who gets off on normal missionary sex.
>>
File: 1196867879752.jpg (25 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1196867879752.jpg
25 KB, 450x338
>>27695322
LURK MOAR.

mootblox~desu
>>
File: 1370361728021.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1370361728021.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>27695285
looks like it's time for me to be put out of my misery
>>
>>27693694
I don't understand female sexuality either OP. I didn't even know girls were sexually attracted to guys untill my mid teens, always assumed it was a one sided thing because theres nothing attractive about a man.
>>
Anyone got psych papers or is it too taboo?
>>
>>27695335
I feel ya. I also have validation issues that manifest as slutty desires for attention from assertive girls
>>
>>27695078
>but infact its her letting you do what she likes
This is it, really. It's kinda like when you go on a roller coaster as a kid and you raise your arms in the air even though they tell you to keep your arms in at all times, just on a much higher and more intimate level. You know that you're safe because of the bar on your lap and your seat belt, just like the submissive knows that they're safe because of the intimacy they have with their partner. But you still get that thrill and adrenaline because you're so close to not being safe.
>>27695097
Not true at all, I've known more than a few girls who admitted to being the sexually dominant one in their relationships.
>>27695284
>No I'm saying they enjoy any kind of sex with chad
Wow anon, people enjoy having sex and trying things out in the bedroom with people they're attracted to, I never would have imagined it.
>>
>>27695358

pls anon Nyoro~n
>>
>>27695350

>implying women are capable of love
>>
>>27695392
Women love Chad cock
>>
>>27695097

I'm guessing your sample size is under 10 women. Even if you're extremely good at attracting sex partners, I doubt you've slept with more than 100 women. Even if you slept with 1000, that's still not even .01% of the female population.

And most likely you've only slept with women in your hometown or wherever you live.

What evidence do you have to make these claims?

If every single woman on earth wants extremely rough, degrading sex, why are there so many different genres of romance novels? Why don't more movies cater to this desire? Why do so many women talk about other desires? If they're unashamed to speak of sex , why not speak of their true desires?

And why do males as a whole have so many different desires? Why wouldn't evolution lead to men having desires in congruence with women's?
>>
>>27693694
>They want to feel like a princes and then they want you to mock-rape them behind closed doors.

Not a contradiction, just evolution. Don't bother trying to understand it via psychology.

Princess bullshit: show you have extra wealth / social capital to waste on her princess bullshit.

Degrading sex: show your physical dominance and fitness.

She wants her children to have an advantage. Though they have also figured out that the financial resources that can give the child an advantage don't have to be from the genetic father.
>>
I thought I could escape this shit if I went full homo but they're just as retarded over there.
I guess not liking this normie fetishes is related to a deeper part of what makes us robots.
>>
File: 1388302834654.jpg (25 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1388302834654.jpg
25 KB, 200x198
>>27695388
cuck detected

bloxx
>>
>>27695403
57% of women are turned on by rough sex according to a University of North Texas study.

I would give you more statistics but rough sex is L I T E R A L L Y illegal in Canada, and some other western countries so the amount of studies about it are lacking.
>>
>>27695388
>Not true at all, I've known more than a few girls who admitted to being the sexually dominant one in their relationships.
lucky you, I met non irl and few bitchy ones over internet. and they all made me more miserable than happy.
>>
>>27695460
>illegal
What? How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>27695403
I'm guessing your sample size is zero, flimflam. Women want a manly man, not your beta ass.
>>
>>27695403
women lie all the fucking time
i dont know can you still claim anything based on what they talk about
>>
>>27695388
>Wow anon, people enjoy having sex and trying things out in the bedroom with people they're attracted to, I never would have imagined it.
Are you retarded or do you have absolutely no reading comprehension?
I'll say it again but clearer so maybe even you can understand. Women ONLY find chad attractive, women are ONLY attracted to chad, women only enjoy sex with chad no matter what it is. The only reason a woman goes out with anyone under 9/10 is either for money, or for status. Even if she does fool herself that she feels attracted to a stable provider, she would usually leave him in 3 years at most and relapse back to chad.
>>
>>27695508
In Canada you can be charged with a crime for being too rough. BDSM is pretty much completely illegal. Check out Jian Ghomeshi- famous radio jockey who got tried for having too rough of sex.
>>
>>27695508
"rough" sex is a women letting you do what she likes
you start doing things she doesnt like, it becomes illegal because consent is revoked
not a hard concept
>>
>>27695540
>women only find attractive people attractive

nice tautology lad, what's the problem?
>>
>>27695550
CANADA YES

This comment has been certified by the Canadian Board of Comment Control as being both original and quietly polite
>>
>>27695575
Look up consent laws in Canada pham, it actually is illegal to perform any harmful acts on a person during sex in Canada.

It's what got Jian Ghomeshi into trouble.
>>
>>27695606
everything is relative
slapping a bitch may or may not be harmful depending how she precieves it
unless the law in canada goes into details, thats a bit too 1984 for me
>>
>>27695586
That a chad is almost christlike in the consistency of his image. Women have literally only 1 stereotype of what an attractive man is, which is surreal in the way how there are no exceptions to the rule. Women can be seen as attractive by some men and as ugly by others. While men when viewed by women consist of the universal perfect physical entity of chad and people who look the most like him, and then everyone else.
>>
>>27695606
He was high profile and rejected the ugly ass Lucy from TPB so she sued him. They showed her clingy emails and she lost.
>>
>>27695460

57% =/= 100%.

Also, two people's definition of rough sex can be wildly different.

>>27695511

So instead of addressing any of my questions you're going to attack my virility/sexuality? That's an effective debate tactic.

I don't doubt that a lot of straight women want a manly man, but I do doubt OP's assertion that all women have the same sexual desires, which consist of being degraded and treated like an animal.

Also, people's desires change. One woman might want to be choked one night and want to be gently made love to another time.

Sexuality is much more complex than "hurr women just want to be degraded cus they whores"

>>27695527

I don't know why anyone would listen to you because it's almost impossible to understand your post.
>>
>>27695540
Alright anon, keep telling yourself whatever reinforces your views no matter how much it disagrees with what actually happens in real life. Just know though that by creating your world where every woman only wants the top 10% of guys and any thing that any woman does that proves that wrong either makes her an extreme outlier or lying, and where any guy who isn't in the top 10% and manages to be successful with women is either an extreme outlier, getting cheated on, or being lied to you're only hurting yourself by giving yourself a reason not to try.
>>
I think the logic follows that rougher sex is more impassioned, they enjoy the idea that they're getting you so horny and making you feel so good that you turn into an animal, not so much to do with the specific actions.

Obviously when people are horny lines blur and the ability to differentiate between action and intent becomes difficult to follow, especially if you're dumb (e.g. most of the world). It could become easy to associate physical harm with sexual pleasure if you've been conditioned to it, and especially easy if you've been told by 'girlfriends' that it's good when he starts slapping your shit up while fucking because then you know he's really getting into it.

Case in point: Try just choking bitches you find in the street then measuring their arousal. See what happens.
>>
>>27695691
>Sexuality is much more complex than "hurr women just want to be degraded cus they whores"

It's not though

That's sums it up quite well, actually.
>>
>>27695663
yeah here on 4chan with people fawning over some new weird alternative chick every month and obscure fetishes at every corner it's easy to think men have vastly different tastes, but if you look in mainstream media there's definitely a set standard of female beauty in a similar way to there being a set standard of male beauty.

and there are numerous ways to be attractive man.
>>
>>27695713
>Try just choking bitches you find in the street

I came at the thought.
>>
>>27695742
>there are numerous ways to be attractive man

no
>>
>>27695732

If sexuality is not complicated, how would you explain the variety of topics in /gif/?
>>
>>27695769
tell me all about your experiences, it helps to get the unhappy thoughts off your chest man.
>>
>>27695742
>and there are numerous ways to be attractive man

There is only one way to be attractive to women:

>be fit and muscular
>have a large penis
>have social status (important)
>be outgoing and have good social skills
>have friends
>have at least an 8/10 face
>have money
>have a car
>>
>>27693694
If you only hang out with trashy whores, you get what you deserve.
>>
>>27695805
I have an average penis, am 6"2 and have a good personality with a good face and social skills. No money, no car, I've slept with 53 women.
>>
>>27693753
>Implying women are sentient
>>
>>27695694
My experiences are what led me to believe all this. I used to be a NEET but I managed to pull out and get a job and go to uni, after all that time passed I still havent met a single woman that doesnt act this way. The only thing that separates them from one another is the amount of lies they are gonna tell you so they delude themselves and you that they are virtuous and "nice".

>hurting yourself
Ive already accepted my lot in life. I cant hurt myself from something I never had.
>>
>>27695824
>Chad LITERALLY gets women to give him rides and pay for his stuff
>>
>>27695824
Social skills are honestly the most important thing on the list by far.

Which most people on this board don't have, myself included. It's frustrating as fuck.
>>
>>27695879
Which is funny because I was full blown r9k til my first gf made me somewhat normal. Oddly enough she redpilled me by accident by being an abusive psycho cunt who also wanted to improve me.

Then I realized she was full of shit and slowly walked the road of Chad.
>>
>>27695789

Those threads are made by men. If they were made by women they would all be the same.
>>
>>27695805
that's like a rough list of guidelines, and you can easily compensate for missing some of those.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>27695907
>I was full blown r9k
>6'2 with a good personality and good face
>slept with 53 women

OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>27695928
You can't compensate for poor social skills and not being outgoing.
>>
>>27695805
>>be fit and muscular
I'm a fucking skelly bro.
>>have a large penis
Barely six inches.
>>have social status
I'm a fucking nobody. Don't even have social media accounts of any kind.
>>be outgoing and have good social skills
I sit in bed doing nothing or shitposting most of my day, and I can't carry a conversation for shit.
>>have friends
Alright, you got me on that one.
>>have at least an 8/10 face
Well, seeing as there's no objective way to judge this, the best I can go off is that /soc/ rated me a 5/10 and a 6/10 the couple of times I went there.
>>have money
I'm a poorfag. In university on scholarships and loans alone.
>>have a car
I don't even have a fucking license (or a permit, for that matter).

But you know what? I've gotten laid, I've gone on a couple of dates, and I've even turned down a couple of girls for sex because I didn't really want them. The minute I stopped believing /r9k/ memes about Chad was when I actually started to have some success with women.
>>27695827
Your experiences aren't everyone else's. Maybe you've just met shitty women. Maybe you're a shitty man. Who knows? But the reality is that there are plenty of guys who aren't what you would call a Chad who enter into successful relationships with good women.
>>
>>27695351
Only if your dick is at least seven inches bro
>>
>>27695933
But........but I'm one of you....
>>
>>27695943
No, you can only work at improving them.

Instead of sitting around bitching that girls find your unattractive traits unattractive (what a fucking shock!) you could go out more, join some clubs, get in touch with old friends etc

Women are not obliged to find you attractive and the way you talk you sound like the hamplanets on tumblr who demand that everybody change their definition of beautiful to fit them.

Jesus lad, sort yourself out. Either work at improving yourself or learn to not give a fuck, but stop complaining that the world isn't a massive hug box where you're held as the gold standard of humanity.
>>
>>27695951
>But you know what? I've gotten laid, I've gone on a couple of dates, and I've even turned down a couple of girls for sex because I didn't really want them. The minute I stopped believing /r9k/ memes about Chad was when I actually started to have some success with women

I bet those ugly fat girls had a great time with you, anon. You think you can just preach to us from your ivory tower because you've had sex a few times and have been on a couple dates? Get the fuck outta here faggot.
>>
>>27693694
In ancient times, females would have been raped a lot, so the ones who didn't mind or enjoyed it and so were able to allure the male raping them into looking after them instead of leaving straight away were more likely to have big families and be genetically successful, so the trait started to spread.

This is why so many women love being raped or having submissive, rough sex when the guy is hot.
Because when the guy raping them is hot they can see that he has good genes so they want to make sure he fucks them more and definitely gets them pregnant and maybe even looks after them.

But when the guy raping them is ugly they're less likely to enjoy it because they want to get impregnsted by good genes.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (16 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
16 KB, 620x330
>>27693694
Women on some subliminal level understand that they're inferior to men which is why they want to be dominated. Their hindbrain knows they're basically fuck toys who exist for male pleasure, rearing young and providing care.

The ultimate female fantasy is close to rape but not quite. They want a strong dominant man to desire them so strongly as to ravish them - to completely submit to him while he has his way with her.

Being manhandled, choked, degraded, slapped etc are all just physical representations of their submittal to a man they view as superior to themselves.

My gf is the same. She fucking loves it when I do stuff like grab her neck and force her face into the pillow while plowing the shit out of her. That's just how they are.
>>
>>27695979
you are either a troll or a walking proof that women want handsome or wealthy
nothing else matters
ill let the manlets circejerk about your height
>>
>>27696002
that is how you REKT someone

failed normie BTFO
>>
>>27695351
There is probably a selection bias because you probably meet a disproportionate number of people off 4chan, dating sites and dating apps.
>>
>>27696006
>My gf

Stopped reading there

Get off my board
>>
>>27696006
shed do that to anyone but if i try that ill be called a rapist

pull your head out of your ass
>>
>>27696046
The fantasy is that it's a high quality guy fucking her.

If it's some obese neckbeard, the fantasy becomes a nightmare.
>>
>>27696046
It's only rape if she doesn't desire you.

And I'm not talking about just literally grabbing some random woman off the street and fucking her. I'm talking about the kind of thing that happens at clubs, bars, etc literally constantly. Chad dances with her, takes her into the bathroom, his car, his apartment, whatever, and fucks the shit out of her.

Chad isn't asking every step of the way 'is this okay?' 'do you want to continue?' 'can i kiss you?' because all that nonsense dries up vaginas instantly. He's taking what he wants, knowing she wants the same thing.
>>
>>27696002
>I bet those ugly fat girls had a great time with you, anon.
One of them was admittedly chubby but the others were about as average as I am. And I'm fine with that. Your statement that all women only want Chad is wrong. I'm not an 8/10 so I don't expect to land an 8/10, and I can't hold it against some 8/10 girl for not wanting to settle for me in the same way I'm not gonna settle for a 3/10.
>You think you can just preach to us from your ivory tower because you've had sex a few times and have been on a couple dates? Get the fuck outta here faggot.
I'm not trying to preach anything, I'm just pointing out the fact that your view of the world is wrong. Like it or not, there are a lot of average looking guys that end up being successful asking out girls who are on their level of attractiveness. The idea that all or even most women will only ever really want some hyper-masculine model-tier almost perfect guy is just flat out wrong. Yeah there are some girls that want that but they're most likely either the hyper-feminine model-tier almost perfect girls or single because those guys rightfully won't settle for them. If you're shallow enough to only consider looks and never give the 6/10 kinda cute girl a chance then you can't get mad at women who are more attractive than you not wanting you, and you're just as bad as the women you think are so horrible.
>>
>>27696175
don't even try and talk any sense regarding this shit into these guys, they'll just throw anything that doesn't fit into their pathetic narrative back into your face and tell you you just don't understand how it is to be quite as pathetic as they are, all while bitching that definitions of attractive should change to perfectly accommodate the withered husk of a human that they are.
>>
>>27696222
>>27696175
>le enlightened failed normie argument

I now see the error of my ways

Thank you failed normies
>>
>>27696245
>le enlightened robot argument

exact same thing man lol
>>
What's wrong with that? I get off to using women and just having my way with them.
>>
>>27696222
It just fucks with me because I used to be like that and buy into a lot of what this board said. Coming in with low self-esteem everything I saw here just reinforced that and made it worse, and I seriously thought that I was pretty much doomed to be a single virgin my entire life because of things that were out of my control. That made me pretty bitter, and I don't want anyone to be as bitter as I was because that was not a fun time in my life. Not that now is particularly fun either, but there have been some good times and I've done things I never thought I would have been able to do even a year ago. Maybe he won't believe me, but maybe someone else lurking will and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>27696394
You started to delude yourself rather than accept the message of truth that is spread here, because it's too hard of a pill to swallow.

A comforting lie is much better than a hard truth, which you found out.
>>
>>27696488
I don't understand, how exactly am I deluding myself? I've already explained why the idea that all women only want Chad is wrong, what am I missing here?
>>
>>27695804

Stop trying to sound like an internet tough guy and jerk off and you'll feel much better about yourself. You're coming across to everyone as an effeminate fucktoy.
>>
>>27696661
oh lmao i know this is very out of character for me desu, being a real dickhead, my bad.

probs gonna jerk off too yeah.
>>
Its funny because it takes a certain amount of masochism to visit 4chan regularly
>>
>>27693753
>being this blue-pilled

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
>>
>>27693694
+++++BREAKING NEWS++++++
Sexist unable to understand females!! Stay tuned for more moronity!
>>
>>27693694
I can fully understand them since I am sexually submissive myself.
the fun begins when you find out that they aren't able to understand that you feel the same way as they do.
they have you for some kind of freak or weirdo when in fact you have a lot in common with them.
>>
File: rape culture fantasies.jpg (103 KB, 568x804) Image search: [Google]
rape culture fantasies.jpg
103 KB, 568x804
>>27697413
>when a tumblrina gets triggered cause she loves to be choked and raped
>>
I don't mind being grabbed or something once in a while because it's out of the norm and sort of exciting. Regularly I just want to be kissed and treated with love. Are you basing this off of porn and 1-3 girlfriends? Porn is largely made for men and not all women are the same, and many of the strive to be what men want (porn).
>>
>>27693753
They're all like this. They all want to be abused. Every girl I've fucked is the same.
>>
>>27697645
No, this is based on scientific studies of common female sexual fantasies and statistics
>>
>>27693694
Evolution. When you get conquered by the rival tribe and inevitably raped, it's better to enjoy it than not to.
>>
File: melting pepe.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
melting pepe.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
My gf literally put my hand on her throat and told me to hold it tight. Imagine some 6'3 dude choking a little 5'1 bird. I felt really weirded out but eventually I got used to it.
>>
>>27697756
it's the same way you train your dog. if you give him snack after he does something good he will associate it together.
so you associated choking her with pleasure of sex and there it is, now you like it. same way a lot of faggots addicted to porn out there associated dick with pleasure of masturbation. now all they want is to suck traps cock all day long.
>>
File: 1459950161235.png (381 KB, 800x569) Image search: [Google]
1459950161235.png
381 KB, 800x569
I just hate women so fucking much. And all of you normalfags.
>>
>>27697788
>same way a lot of faggots addicted to porn out there associated dick with pleasure of masturbation. now all they want is to suck traps cock all day long.

I've had the same theory for some time now
>>
Isn't it obvious? They are biologically predisposed to find a powerful, abusive male who controls them more attractive than a weakling they can control themselves.

Socialisation and education can erode this predisposition, but almost never entirely, and more often than not, only slightly.

They're predisposed towards this seemingly illogical behavior because it makes perfect evolutionary sense. A female human's energy investment and risk to their own life in birthing child is vast.

9 months of pregnancy, placing her life at risk. Birth, placing her life at even greater risk, and after this, years of having to care for the child.

If all that is going to be a worthwhile investment for the woman, that child had better be strong. And who is stronger than a brute who asserts his physical authority over all he encounters? If you want strong genes, then a physically imposing man who you want, and an aggressive one, who rules his territory with an iron fist and crushes his enemies, is even better.

In terms of evolution, it doesn't even matter if he beats her to death once she has served her duty and given him children. By that point, her evolutionary imperative is served, and likely served well - the children, blessed with their brute of a father's genes, will also learn his brutish ways, and like him, will learn to conquer and subjugate or die trying.

This is the way of early, tribal man.

The female fetish for rape is entirely to their evolutionary advantage. It is entirely logical given the huge demands placed on them for child birth in our species.
>>
To me, giving control is being in control.

It's really nice to not be in my own head for once and just be impulsive. I don't find that the slapping/choking/spanking particularly hurts when in the moment. It's all just adrenaline for me. I'm an absolute stress case until I'm being dominated. I fall into my sub space which I associate with pleasure and relief.
>>
>>27695805

all you really truly need is money and you can get as much pussy as you could ever want
>>
>>27695403
I've slept with over 137 women and I can tell you for certain that not all women like being completely beat the fuck up during sex, but the majority (that I've slept with) do. I'm not sure why.

Men have different tastes in next to near everything. As far as sex is concerned, they're typically the leading force behind it, so it only makes sense that they would develop a diverse interest base. I can't recall the study, but there was one about how women (not all) are receptive towards sex. As in, when a man initiates they follow and their sexuality is guided in this fashion.
>>
Welcone to current year and all its degenerate fetishes
>>
because woman belives that chads are stronger and smarter because she have certain bodytype/facial features

the greatest martial artists, at any competition didn't look like brad pitt or leonardo di caprio
but woman keep harming society by making babies with drunken chads
>>
>>27698093
Actually literally all martial artists have 9/10+ facial aesthetics.
>>
>>27697932
>>27698093

I've never felt an urge to have children to be honest. My sexual appetite is non-existent until I started having sex, and then I can't stop and I'm horny for weeks. It's mostly just horny emotionless sex.
>>
>>27698157
>I've never felt an urge to have children to be honest. My sexual appetite is non-existent until I started having sex, and then I can't stop and I'm horny for weeks. It's mostly just horny emotionless sex.
I'm saving this post for later.
>>
>>27698152
lol, andreson silva looks like an ape and he is the greatest martial artist of all time
>>
>>27698281
matter of fact roy nelson who is LITERALLY fat competed in top 10 heavyweight division for years
>>
>>27698270
Enjoy lol
>>
>>27698157
You don't need an urge to have children when you have an urge to get pounded and filled with semen.

Condoms, nor any awareness of what actually causes pregnancy, didn't exist for basically all of human evolution.
>>
>>27698374
I prefer it dumped on my face, tummy or ass.
>>
>>27698431
When did you lose your virginity? S
>>
Anyone got sauce on OP's GIF?
>>
>>27698431
why? I always wonder why they do it in porn. can't see single reason for this.
can't see why guys keep pictures of girls with cum all over their face, ass or back.
it's just disgusting.
>>
File: 1439668927253.png (26 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1439668927253.png
26 KB, 775x591
>>27696006
Why does it make me hard to picture myself as the girl in your post?
>>
>>27698466
I lost my virginity a week before my 16th Birthday.

>>27698576
I couldn't explain exactly why I like it so much. Maybe it's a reward for being a good fuck doll. The perception that it's disgusting makes it dirty and fun.
>>
>>27698157
>roastie doesn't understand biology
>>27698665
>roastie tries to rationalize wanting to be degraded
>>
>>27698685
I don't even care if you have a problem with it :)
>>
>>27698431
Only because you're aware having it inside you risks pregnancy.
>>
>>27698727
I like the thrill of risks during sex, so that doesn't bother me at all. It's just so vanilla to me.

Also, I'm on the contraceptive pill. There's a 0.1% chance of me getting pregnant thankfully!

My sisters are the same as me regarding kids. None of us have interest in them.
>>
>>27698706
you dont have to care, but you are still degenerate
>>
>>27698810
:* Okay. I like being talked to like that.
>>
>>27693694
I met a girl in Austria who wasn't like this at all. She only liked super slow super gentle boring sex in missionary position. It's hilarious because she was a wannabe slut punk feminist empowered fight the system faggot yet in bed she only wanted slow and steady.

Every other girl I've ever been with or talked to about has wanted to be raped though
>>
>>27696175
This guy gets it. Go for what you can get. Get realistic robots, a 10/10 is not going for a 1/10 basement Virgin.

You sad fucks here wouldn't even know be able to tell if a woman wanted your cock. And chances are you'd be so autistic that you'd turn them down because they don't look like the pictures of perfect body women you see here.

This place is a dangerous illusion, making you all feel good about being who you are. Keep it up and you'll never spread your genetics, but I suppose that's a good thing.
>>
>>27698665
>The perception that it's disgusting makes it dirty and fun.
This is why I love fat girls tbqhwamdot

I dunno why but the fact they're not supposed to be hot makes them super hot to me.
>>
>>27696175
>The idea that all or even most women will only ever really want some hyper-masculine model-tier almost perfect guy is just flat out wrong.
You're wrong though. You're using "most girls settle for less" as equivalent for "not all girls want this." which is complete bullshit. Yes girls go for less attractive guys all the time, but only because they have to. That doesn't mean it's still not what every girl wants.
>>
>>27698908
The forbidden fruit. I always liked the older guys/men because to me it was soo wrong.
>>
Well I like to do that stuff. I agree subs are a mystery to me but I'm just as weird rationally.
The best is when they struggle though. So at least that makes evolutionary sense (rape being common back then and all).
>>
File: 1459744493830.jpg (60 KB, 495x507) Image search: [Google]
1459744493830.jpg
60 KB, 495x507
>>27695221
>>27693753
>>27695221

Hey listen you FUCKING LOSERS

Just because LITERALY some women are not normal and SOME men like to be submissive doesnt change a GENERAL observation.

In general women like rough sex.

Its so fucking annoying when people through this out in a conversation. If you try and talk about people, races, genders, nationalities etc. and try to make general observations so fucking faggot always comes in.

>but here is some obscure example where some people arent like that.

fuck off generally most are doesn't mean literally every last person is.

the exceptions dont disprove the rules.
>>
>>27695403
>i dont get stats

go back to school
>>
>>27693694
Most men are dominant.
Most women are submissive.

Just own it. I wanted a dominant gf but that's just not on the table. My current fuck buddy is submissive - no chocking and slapping but I'm calling her a slut, a bitch a cocksucker and she loves it. She also loves it when I manhandle her, use her like a hole.

Now the best part. She was my gf before, and before we had "normal" sex + I wnted to be a little bit sub - I like facesitting, I like likking her ass. She didn't like it at all.

When we broke up I started (hate) fuking her and she started to love it.

Just forget what you learned about equallity and all that shit, women just want to be whores in bed and be provided for outside of it.
>>
>>27695691
you are probably sexually inexperienced

women are for the most part depressingly the same in nearly every aspect
>>
>>27695821
still dreaming abou those unicorns I see anon.

ALL WOMEN ARE TRASHY WHORES

the only difference is how well they hide it and who they give into.
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
>>27697413
>Sexist

tits or GTFO bitch
>>
>>27697932

Ideally the woman has to trust the man not to kill her and to keep giving her resources well past giving birth as she raises the child, rape is only a reproductive strategy for low resource environments where the man isn't expected to stick around.

Which is why it's mostly daughters of divorced parents who are into this shit, look up r/K selection theory, it's right up everyone here's street but explains there is a difference between human behaviors.

Although since America has such fucked divorce rates it really is 50/50 lmao.
>>
File: feel at an angle.gif (13 KB, 637x623) Image search: [Google]
feel at an angle.gif
13 KB, 637x623
>>27693694

my gf likes to do all this shit to me though (and worse) think it might just be most women think that's what sex is meant to be like from watching porn
>>
>>27695824
>53
Leave this board and never come again
>>
>>27697413
>sexist
>as a pejorative
Yes it's literally sexist, it's a generalization of a gender. But he's asking about the large group of women it applies to, not all women.
wish feminists would make that clearer. But they say shit like 'kill all men xD' which is not excluding any men.
>>
They know they deserve it for being bitches all day everyday, also it shows dominance and control
>>
Because men and women are raised differently.
Women are coddled, they're told their special, constantly, caressed, hugged.
Guys on the other hand are always getting the shit kicked out of them.
So when they get older, they want that different experience.
Guys just want to be tenderly loved and feel like they're anything but a piece of meat.
Women on the other hand want to be punched and choked brought to verge of death because it's such a unique experience for them. That's why they love shitbags who treat them like cumrags.
>>
I like to be fucked rough but I'm not into degradation at all.

I have rape and molestation fetishes. Generally in a 'show me how much you can't resist me and want me' type of deal.

Degradation is too much for me.

I like to call a man daddy while he fucks me.
>>
>>27693694
I experience the same shit with my girlfriend. The first time I grabbed her neck and choked her she came harder than ever before. Now she wants me to do it harder and slap her face too. It's pretty stupid.

It must be some stupid primal part of the female brain, a relic from way back when tough muscled ape-men used to grab them and fuck them without remorse or consent. Almost all women love to be roughly destroyed in sex. Never ask a woman what she wants you to do, just treat her roughly and do whatever you prefer in the moment, she will have more fun that way.
>>
>>27699734
>i'm a girl
good post
>>
>>27693694
There is not a single woman on planet earth who wouldn't love to be thrown against a wall with a hand around her neck and fucked hard from behind by a giant monster dick until it shoots sperm inside them. That's just hard coded into their genetics.
>>
what bugs me that minority of dominant women and submissive men can't really get together.
sad that only normal people can have nice things.
>>
This is not true at all. I've tried subtle things like mild choking and getting a bit rough with my girlfriend and she doesn't like it at all. It makes her upset. You virgins just assume all women are evil and love this shit
>>
File: 1458976327415.jpg (9 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1458976327415.jpg
9 KB, 500x441
>>27699775
>just treat her roughly and do whatever you prefer in the moment, she will have more fun that way.

BUT I PREFER TO HAVE INTIMATE SOFT SEX
>>
>This thread

And just when you think women couldn't get more disgusting.
>>
>>27699891
fucked from the beginning
>>
>>27695460
what do you mean by
"rough sex is L I T E R A L L Y illegal in Canada"
any links or more info?
>>
>>27699775
Sounds extremely dangerous given that a yes isn't consent and a no is not required to un-consent.

Gotta gauge her reaction and since there's no established safe-word (introducing that would be weird if there's no explicit rough play requested right?) you have absolutely no way of knowing if it's rape or not.

Huge turnoff.
>>
>>27699775
it's a submissive thing, that's why women are all fucked up in the head. they like being submissive, a guy being rough with them and slapping them around turns on their lizard brain.
>>
>>27695460
>57% of women are turned on...according to a UNT study

first of all, fuck UNT, only faggots go to UNT
second of all, a fucking study at a university != a good sample size
third of all, nigga you gay
>>
>>27700117
Worth noting that most negative female reaction comes from them disapproving a decision that has been made for them or if they have to explain what they want. They don't want to make a collective decision. They want their will enforced by others without their explicit direction.

BDSM is really the moderate position in sex. Presumed rough play is the extreme end.
>>
is there anything I can do to become more dominant? I am male in my mid twenties and it sucks ass to be sub.
>>
>>27695403
>50 shades of gray
>>
>>27700256
pretty much

women don't always want rough sex, they just want the type of sex their emotions currently crave. that can be rough, fun, or romantic lovey dovey shit. if you can't read their emotions and know what they want then they'll just get bored
>>
>>27700256
it's not just woman, generally every subs dream is to be completely in hands of someone else.
if someone just follows your instructions it's nothing more than masturbation with someone else doing the job for you.
it's ok to hint few scenarios but your dominant partner should be able to add his/her own unique components.
it's the best feeling not to know what's going to happen next.
>>
>>27700357
Oh yeah. Should have made that clear. This is sub nature. Not women in general,but this is a women generalization thread.
>>
>>27700265

do what you fucking want with her. Take the lead, treat her like a piece of meat.
Its what she fucking wants.
>>
>>27693694
Most women don't actually enjoy that.
That's how women are treated in most porn videos and it's what guys like so women let it happen. Sex isn't really about what a woman wants, it's about what the man wants.
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>27693694
Uh, maybe thats just your girlfriend and she's a little nuts in the brain or surfs 4chan too much.

Women aren't this way at all; thats just what 4chan tells you. Each woman is different.
>>
>>27700558
>>27700549
Same.
probably
But what do you have to say against the stats though.
>>
File: postapocalypticfeels.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
postapocalypticfeels.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
>>27693694
they want to be degraded by CHAD, they would rather suffer in an abusive relationship with Chad than live an idyllic peaceful life with us

the beta alpha male divide is so concrete in the female mind we might as well be a separate gender, we could never contend against both Chads who comprise the most genetically superior males AND women who are 50% of the population, the situation is hopeless, we might as well accept our sissy status and start crossdressing

We can only hope that some ultra-autist manipulator manages to become a billionaire and starts orchestrating the beta uprising.
>>
>>27700581

what stats tho?
>>
>>27700461
well I probably formed my questions the wrong way. I know this, it would be enough if I did to her what I would like her to do to me since I am sub.
I am interested in how the fuck should I enjoy it. if there is any way to kinda reprogram the way I think. but I guess there is not.
>>
>>27700654

I would't know, I'm a virgin, I just like giving people bad advice on r9k

kek
>>
>>27700611
http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc9118/m2/1/high_res_d/dissertation.pdf
Also worth looking at.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
The book is obviously far better.
>>
>>27700581
uh, stats is just what 4chan tells you, or what your brain telling you after too much 4chan.

>>27700654
trying making love firm & strong instead of didding it 2 her what u like to do
>>
File: 1451802009807.png (167 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
1451802009807.png
167 KB, 293x398
>>27695550
>be Cucknadian
>finally score with grill
>she asks me to slap her and choke her
>unsure, but don't want to miss out on losing it
>keep slapping as she yells harder
>lay one huge ear-splitting slap as she screams in pain
>le weedman and 69 mounties burst into the room
>muskets brandished
>le weedman tackles me as mounties let their horses ravage my ass for being a straight male
>weedman gives milady 2 million syrup bucks and a women's center in Toronto with her name
>sentenced to 20 years in the weed fields
>>
>>27700746
*screams in pleasure
Gomenasai, weedman-kun
>>
>>27700743
>stats aren't representative of reality
Come on anon. It's not at all like that. You look at the statistical significance and methodology and come to conclusions.

Would you deny global warming too?
>>
>>27695097
>Even the sweetest girls on the outside like to be smacked around and treated like shit.

This.

I was shocked when my then (pretty "pure", innocent) gf went from somewhat wet to the niagara falls when I spat in her mouth.
>>
File: google stats.jpg (117 KB, 1143x848) Image search: [Google]
google stats.jpg
117 KB, 1143x848
>>27700738

a website being able to tell what gender you are is notoriously jenked, google thinks I'm a middle aged ? for example
>>
>>27693694
Well, choking and slapping and shit are extreme for a lot of women but in my experience a lot of them would rather be *fucked* than "sensitively made love to" or whatever. Part of that just comes with time, as you get a little bored with doing the same shit all the time, but I think there's a gender element too. Plenty of men like to be dominated and humiliated and pegged and cucked and what have you but it's further away from mainstream, whereas it's pretty normal for women to go for things like that (up to a point).

Honestly there's just a satisfying emotional catharsis from playing with power and emotions like that, or with things like danger or pain. Feels good man. I'm not one of those people who needs sex to be one way or always kinky to enjoy it, but I can definitely appreciate the feeling of pulling a girls hair while balls deep in her and making her beg "please cum in my pussy, sir" while I call her a slut, etc. Same as it's enjoyable to massage a lady all over and then go down on her for a long time like she's my queen.

Never did get the cuck thing though.
>captcha: select all sheds topkek
>>
>>27695403
>I'm guessing your sample size is under 10 women. Even if you're extremely good at attracting sex partners, I doubt you've slept with more than 100 women. Even if you slept with 1000, that's still not even .01% of the female population.

>what is a representative sample, you fucktard
>>
File: chastity.jpg (32 KB, 627x656) Image search: [Google]
chastity.jpg
32 KB, 627x656
>>27693694

Most women think being submissive means being feminine and think being dominant would make them seem too masculine, plus some guys actually do get triggered by it.

Same reason why girls don't want to ask out guys first, don't want to seem masculine and it does actually turn off some guys.
>>
>>27700816
>implying the women one guy fucks might not have things disproportionately in common
>>
>>27700804
Yeah sure. But that's not survey/sampled data. That's data collected based on interest. Not sure why they didn't figure it out in this case though. I think maybe history make you old. Consumer electronics and laptops weigh you towards men.

Where's that though? Interesting.
>>
>>27700764
your personal statistics of the locality you have lived does not equate to objective, scientific measurements reproduced by scientists around the globe.
Why do women to X is psychology aka not a hard-science.

Uh, perhaps the internet has corrupted the sexual appetites of the sort of woman that you step to and wanna nail.
>>
>>27700826
>smarts turns a man off
Not any man you want to be around I bet. An assertive woman is smart because she's stepping past everyone in the queue.
>>
>>27700910

I guess it seems desperate to some normie men.
>>
>dominant female
>bf resents me for it
A submissive female and dominant male is LITERALLY the natural order.
Honestly, in a perfect world they'd screen out all the outliers and scramble them as fetuses.
>>
>>27700863

https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated

just need to sign into google first goyim heheheh
>>
>>27700934

just show him those buzzfeed articles that say getting pegged makes you a better feminist ally
>>
>>27700883
Well I posted a survey on 334 women. And a Wikipedia page that shows earlier studies with similar results pointing towards the same thing.
The Google Talk is fairly long but it's a fairly long generalization that that's so a study. It talks about it specifically.

Maybe consider if you're the one suffering from bias. If 4chan was my fetish guide I'd be into snuff. I'm not.
>>
>>27700967
I don't even want to feel like this.
I want to be traditional and feminine.
>>
File: 1443746886498.jpg (45 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
1443746886498.jpg
45 KB, 666x960
The thing that really pisses me off about "female sexuality" is not what they are into, but that EVERY FUCKING ONE is into the same exact shit. Getting choked, fucked and degraded by a rich chad. Every single one describes herself as "teheee kinkyy (-;" and in reality she just wants to lay down like a dead fish and get fucked roughly. Meanwhile guys are into all variety of things.
>>
>>27700954
I'm using the April 1 g+ CSS for 4chan and will keep it for years after I modify it. Just to surprise myself at people's reactions when I screenshot for some reasonalso I actually use g+ with friends and family
>>
>>27700999
You realize that there are far more submissive guys than dominant females? So consider yourself lucky
>>
>>27700993
How do you know 334 biological XX chromosome woman took your survey?
analogy
global warming : politics ::
meteorology : science

psychology : 4chan ::
firm & soft stroking : what woman want
>>
>>27700934
why not try to find sub bf then?
few of my friends complained to me about this as well. that they have dominant gf and they don't like it.
and I am like fuck you asshole give her to me then.
not like I want girl to shit on my face and keep me in cage. it would be enough if she wanted to have tender sex her way.
>>
w-what does it mean if i want to be pegged by a grill, but also want to tie her up and whip her and choke her?

a-am i deranged?
>>
>>27701088

its called being a switch
>>
>>27699876
You probably disgust her so she doesn't like the idea of being dominated by a beta.

She probably has gotten or gets roughly plowed by alphas behind your back
>>
>>27700558
You couldn't be wrong
>>
>>27701041
Metrology is a science. But it's also relying on statistics to draw conclusions. It's not like physics were you create repeatable experiments. Frankly Metrology is just statistics which claim a few observations from physics. It's not 'science' in the sense that they can be given all the information and know how it would turn out. Weather is a very chaotic system. Global warming isn't a scientific certainty. It's a statistical certainty. Nobody sane and unbiased would go against it if they were presented with the facts.

>how do you know University of North Texas study had 334 women?
Because they said so. It's true, we rely on them not straight up lying about information.

>analogy
It's not 4chan information. It's discussion on information here on 4chan. It's dumb to pretend like any survey referenced here would be false. Nothing makes it less reliable.
>>
File: you.jpg (33 KB, 488x404) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
33 KB, 488x404
>>27701017
that's some asian shit. tell hello kittie that, no, you don't believe it actually hurts in a cutesy way.
>>
>>27701208
Is that English or what?
>>
>>27698665
>I lost my virginity a week before my 16th Birthday
That's it
I'm moving to Syria
>>
>>27698021

>he thinks beta provider sex is as good as alpha fucker sex
>>
>>27701205

>conception is reality
>a model of an idea is the world

I agree. Statistical modeling of humans and statistical modeling of weather is definitely statistics.
The data entered for the first model is psychology data gathered from humans.
The data entered into the second model is geological data gathered from scientific instruments.
334 women said something.
Temperature/wind-speed data.
Tabulating data isn't what makes it science.

Sorry spinoza, i ain't buying it. Humans are not irrational they are non-rational.
>>
>>27698281

He isn't. Fedor and GSP are better. So is JBJ probably.

You should've mentioned Renan Barao.
>>
>>27695805

>one way
>lists eight

Bravo.
>>
>>27701253
I was able to read your question, what does that tell you?
>>
>>27693694
Of course it's bizarre to you: you're not female. You would, scarily enough, be into that kind of thing most probably if you were.
>>
>>27701437
I'd also have no gray matter and rampant infections in my loins.
Women are barely even human
>>
File: 1377055330127.png (314 KB, 1235x486) Image search: [Google]
1377055330127.png
314 KB, 1235x486
Dear diary

Today females are confirmed disgusting whores

/r9k/ was right again
>>
>>27695853

Dude, you have no idea how good life as Chad can be. I'm not him, but my GF would pay more often than I did, when we were out.
>>
>>27701345
There's plenty of measurement techniques that show very interesting things concerning men and women. Here's an example.

That they're human doesn't mean they can't be measured well. I agree that surveying the earth has more substantial evidence to it than surveys. But it's worth noting that the earth is a lot more complicated than rough vs sensual sex preference is. You need less effort to draw a conclusion.
>>
>>27701547

my gf pays for everything and I'm a complete NEET manlet lmao
>>
>>27700764
>Would you deny global warming too?

Why wouldn't he?
>>
File: dontknowthatfeel.png (197 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
dontknowthatfeel.png
197 KB, 300x410
>>27693694

I don't like any of that stuff and men only think that's normal because every man on earth watches porn every day.
>>
>>27693694

Psymedstud here,

its easy, they get high from noradrenaline, which gets realesed when you choke or slab them, its like cocaine.

/thread
>>
>>27701814
so you are telling me that I can substitute sex with cocaine?
>>
>>27701791
Bullshit. Women love that stuff. Don't blame it on men.

Women might have only gotten into rough sex because they learned it from porn, but that's not every-man-on-earth's fault.
>>
>>27701791
this is true, i'm also not into it at all... porn isn't real more news at 11
>>
>>27701791
>I don't like that
>therefore the majority of women don't

How many women have you had sex with?

Because I have had sex with quite a few and not a single one didn't like it.

Not saying I didn't like it. But the amount of pleasure they got was directly related to how brutal was to them.

I can enjoy slow romantic sex and rough they only seem to enjoy rough
>>
>>27701850
no, sex is more

serotonin, dopamin, oxytocin etc. just doing coke wont cut it
>>
>>27701885

100% of men think hairpulling/throat fucking/rough fucking is normal since you all grow up watching that garbage every night and most women don't want to tell you to knock it off.
>>
>>27701885

Why do men often defend the "I see it in porn so all women love it" meme? You do realize she's an actress who is being paid, right?
>>
>>27702004

Preach.

>>27702015

None but I have a lot of female friends lel.

Mega spoilers: what women enjoy most about sex is pleasing their man, so most women tend to just do whatever they think their guy is into, but if you do stop and tell your bf thats porn shit they will usually be cool to go slower as they dont know any better.
>>
>>27701760
You mean you don't believe the average temperature of the planet has risen?
>>
>>27701791
Most porn isn't like what options described. It's just rough.
>>
File: 1440196117041.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1440196117041.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>27697413
Just because a fact is <x>-ist doesn't mean it's any less factual
>>
>>27702064
because they badly want it to be real... i often see threads of frustrated men who finally got a girlfriend but she doesnt want to be choked by his cock, have him pour cereal into her asshole or let him shit on her face... how could this be!
>>
>>27701850
you can certainly substitute sex with heroin, not so much coke. i guess you can mix those two though,

opiates make you feel so good you won't even care about sex, or anything else for that matter. you won't be able to perform anyway, your dick doesn't work on dope.
>>
>>27702124

No you don't, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27702024
Girls ask their guys to do that.
>>
>>27701562
And what conclusion would you draw if the same 334 women admitted to faking an orgasm in order to please their partner?

How did the survey calibrate rough vs too rough or sensual vs not sensual enough? Where do you insert the thermometer for that reading?
>>
>>27702214
>viciously defending the mindset that porn is real
>flawlessly proving my point
>>
>>27695300
> cockmongler

jesus christ i haven't seen that in years, fuck me im getting old
>>
>>27698596
Because honestly, that must feel amazing.
I get hard too.
>>
Women evolved basically as rape cum receptacles. They will hotly deny this to they day they die but its the #1 fetish.

Natural human order was tribes where men who had an interest in protecting women did so (fathers, brothers, mates). However any woman beyond the protection of a man was fair rape game. And they were raped, all the time, and the learned to enjoy it.
>>
>>27701814
>Psymedstud here,
You took psych 101 and now you think you're hot shit
Stfu
>>
>>27695285
George Zimmer, founder and ceo of men's warehouse. It says it in the pasta jfc anon
>>
Ik there are at least one or two fembots ITT.
I kindly request that you be my gf.
Thank you
>>
File: 1425865502067.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1425865502067.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
>>27702666
I've always had that kind of fetish really. Made sex with girls really awkward until I found my last hookup. She might as well have been a dude with how much she likes to get rough during sex. Basically she'd have me be the woman and make me submit
>dick has never been harder than when that bitch had a 5 inch dildo up my ass while she forced me to suck her tits
>mfw I'm ruined for vanilla, submissive girls forever
>mfw I may as well go full gay
>>
>>27703223
I am so jealous of people like you. I would be willing to kill someone for such experience.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.