[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did your first date go, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: annie clark 2.jpg (42 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
annie clark 2.jpg
42 KB, 500x600
how did your first date go, /r9k/?
>>
with whom do you mean
>>
>>27693682

open ended = your choice you little cockroach
>>
>date
>>
>>27693671
>>27693682
>>27693699
my first date..i assume you mean with my hand>?
>>
>>27693671
She brought her sisters with her to the movies and they drove us to maccas.
this was probably 4-5 years ago and I still have the goddamn ticket stub in my wallet kill me
>>
It's not till later this week. I'm sure I'll blow it, but I guarantee I won't make the same mistakes as last time. I might be a slow learner, but after enough screw-ups with women maybe I'll finally get things squared away, and get it right. I guess it's the only way. Damn, I wish we had do-overs in life.
>>
>>27693743
Good luck senpai, I have a sort-of-but-not-really date on Sunday too, I hope I don't fuck shit up too badly aswell
>>
Didnt have one so fat. Though ill ever have one.
>>
>>27693671
pretty well. we ate Ethiopian and then fucked in the back of my car
>>
>>27693819

Sounds all around horrible. Ever heard of a bed?
>>
>>27693771
Thanks, and to you as well. Can I give you some advice? It might seem obvious but I don't want you to have to learn the hard way as I did:
Whatever you do, don't mention a lack of funds, if that's a problem. Also anything to do with guns or computer stuff unless you know she's actually into that.
And be sure to pick up the phone. With the last girl, she got really angry with me because we had a miscommunication and she thought I stood her up. Which was never my intention, but there are no second chances in a newer relationship.
Just some things to bear in mind. Hope it works out for both us. No one should have to be single forever.
>>
>>27693888
there's something about the risk associated with public sex that makes it more fun
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>27693920
>we ate ethiopian

tree bark cuisine, nice

also kys you utter faggot
>>
She's sleeping beside me right now, 4 years later.
>>
>implying I've ever gone on a date, let alone ask someone out
>>
>>27693671
Awkward. We saw a bad movie (movie dates are a stupid fucking meme) and drank too much soda and had to pee too often. I think she thought I was trying to avoid her, but I really liked her and really did have to pee
>>
Fucking horrible. I ordered spaghetti because we went to a place that I wasn't familiar with and always liked spaghetti. Terrible mistake.

Been almost a decade since I've spoken to her.
>>
>>27694182
Did you spill some?
>>
It's been a week since first date. Lay down in a nice park, talked for hours, cuddled, kissed (AHHH), lost track of time and mummy got mad bc i was home late.
>>
>>27693671
Actual story cause its aight
>go on first date with girl who made it painfully obvious she wanted me for a year
>take her to local mountain with great view
>dont say much, not very talkative
>get to top, look at view, hold her for a while
>sun has gone down, i need to make a move so we can leave
>start standing up and saying we need to go
>like a movie i go but first then pull her in for a kiss
>kiss poorly for 10 seconds
>its too dark now
>get lost and have to head towards road
>she wouldnt hold my hand on the way back to the car

Dated her for over a year, she was hard to decipher. In the end she was more a self centered bitch than anything else.
>>
>having a first date

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>27693743
>First date later this week
>"same mistakes as last time"
>>
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>27693671
>felt like I was just hanging out with a friend
>kind of awkward
>crazy homeless dude running around
>tried to keep her at a safe distance
>she broke up with me that same night
Hurts to think about, didn't feel like a date at all, we just kind of went around shopping til I got bored and then ate somewhere, then I asked her if she wanted to leave a certain store cause we'd been standing there staring at essentially nothing for 15mins and she got upset because she thought I was angry at her

We're better as friends, and that's all I wanted in the first place, she asked me out, good looks only got me one date, second base with others, but that's about it

Fuck Los Angeles
>>
>>27693671
Tried really hard to be classy. Took her to the botanical gardens at a local uni and then to a small bistro I knew about. Surprisingly non cringe for 18 yo, but I still didn't engage physically enough. Talked way to much as well.

My strongest memory is literally walking five feet behind and to the side of her. Actually went on two further dates, though. Eventually she asked me if she could hug me when I never made a move.

She payed me back what I had spent to take her to the movies (3rd failed "date") after that. Saw her a few times after when, in retrospect, she was basically asking me to fuck in all but the bluntest terms.

I didn't get it at the time, because I I had no confidence and hated myself. Couldn't see why other people wouldn't have the same attitude. Fucking sucks because she was a solid 6-7/10 and a virgin at the time. Would have been a comfy experience losing it with her.

But hey, I'm a 24 yr old KHV posting this at 1:30 am on a weeknight. It should be obvious that I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.
>>
>>27695357
You can not break up on a first date. You aren't together with someone on your first date with that person.
Or is that actually possible in Burgeristan?
>>
File: ++++.jpg (61 KB, 564x424) Image search: [Google]
++++.jpg
61 KB, 564x424
>>27693671
Here's mine. Was over 5 years ago but I miss doing cute stuff.
>go to the science centre
>Was doing physics at the time so show off my knowledge about physics stuff with all the examples there
>Go out walking after that and find an abandoned mini train track thing
>Walk along it with each other holding hands
>Go into some bush area and have an adventure
>Talk about life and make her laugh

It lasted 6 months and she broke up with me for the reason of "I don't love you as much as you love me"

I haven't experienced that since then but am craving it.
>>
>>27694182
>tfw ramen noodles
Basically the same fucking thing, why'd she choose the most awkward food to eat in front of a girl you like

I must have looked like a retard while slurping infinitely long hot noodles especially when i didn't know how to use chopsticks
>>
>>27695400
I don't know how to phrase it, we'd been 'together' for a few weeks before just hanging out at her house but we'd never gone out on an actual date until then

Hope that makes sense and is acceptable in eurocuckistan
>>
File: 1440437805207.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1440437805207.png
201 KB, 620x387
>she was the girl early on in high school that I shared a class with and she had a random crush on me
>Sat awkwardly next to her on the bus just staring forward and not saying much
>awkwardly bought tickets at movie theater
>awkwardly watched movie with her
>say nothing of substance at any point
>left theater and went into an arcade place
>her dad and brother arrive in the same area a little later and are about to watch another movie or go bowling or some shit
>asked if we wanna join them
>declined at that point I knew I wasn't cut out for this relationship shit
>only around 2-3 hours had passed
>fucked off back home and played some video games
>end up just breaking off any kind of romantic interaction with her via a text later that week

just fuck my social skills up famalam

Bonus:
>turns out that she decides that she's transgender after high school
>is now a """man"""

Either I caused her decline into madness or dodged a major bullet, who knows
>>
>>27695357
SoCal is shit for robots, bro. Regular dating is bad enough and FWB/Tinder shit only makes it harder to navigate. I don't really just want causal sex, but at the same time, I'm nowhere near being able to settle down, even if I wanted to.

Girls I've known here are incredibly one or the other. Besides, most of the good ones are already dating Chad. SoCal is just too vain/materialistic for the average robot to compete.
>>
>>27693671

fucking awful. Of course that alone isn't an original comment, here's the synopsis:

>be huge betafag
>get girls number through some sort of miracle
>take her out to hip pizza joint
>be huge le niceguy betafag the whole time
>nothing comes of it
>go home and wonder why I can't get laid

Then I started drinking, since then things have gotten much better. You gotta start somewhere bros
>>
>>27695441
Sort of the same boat, famlam. Had a chance to bone a girl a few years ago who is now "bisexual" and dating a MtF. Really glad I didn't. She looked too much like my sister for comfort and was an annoyingly dedicated weeb/nintendofag. She's probably raging SJW now too.
>>
>>27695431
>be culturally obliged to go on dates even though you are already together and are no good at date stuff
>it ends so bad you're getting dumped
>just because you did not perform as the girl expected
>"It's better that way lol."
I actually think the burgers are the ones cucking themselves.
>>
>>27695431
Explain this further. So, had you just gotten close emotionally or had you actually gotten physical to some extent (kissing, touching, hand-holding)? I say this because I have no idea how people determine they are "together". Is it something you discuss or is it just nonverbal and obvious?

Probably some of my worst experiences with women have been when we've only gotten close emotionally, I mean, really close. It just gets Freudian really fast with all this displaced surrogate father figure shit.

I'm not sure what else to do, though. My family was never physically warm/touchy and I'm pretty sure my dad was a diagnosable autist.
>>
>>27693671
my first date was 3 years ago with a girl I was with for a week

None since
>>
>>27695431
Why do you need to go on a date if you are already together?
This would most certainly not be acceptable here.
You do stuff as a couple or with others but you don't go on dates once you're together.
>>
>>27693731
What movie ausfag?
>>
File: 1.jpg (48 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48 KB, 500x340
>>27695445
End my life brother, before I became a neet again I overheard a female coworker ask another "liiiike would you date a guy just cause he's riiich? It's not like a bad idea right? Like its my life and I want to feel secuurree" and of course her friends said its perfectly normal and understandable to do so

Every single 9-10/10 girl that walked into our restaurant was arm candy for some rich looking old fuck

Every time I get hit on it's either by a slut or a feminist, shits fantastic, I just want a qt gf I can genuinely talk to without being looked down on for being a shitlord :^]

Probably the worst part about dating someone that gets triggered over every other sentence that you say is that you end up not wanting to talk anymore all together because their mindset is so different than yours that you just can't help say something that triggers them without even meaning too, they want you to censor yourself and give you a fuck you to go along with it

It sucks because it's not even their fault, their parents failed them, and being raised in a liberal shithole like los Angeles, it's easy to go down the wrong path

Maybe in a different world we could have been together longer, we love the same things, got along great, genuinely cared about each other
>>
>>27695580
This desu. Dates are to see if you're romantically compatible. If you're already lovey dovey and agree you're together then you don't need an official date.
>>
Lol @ first date...

Fuck my life ,just need to rape someone
>>
>>27695562
On mobile so this reply is to the other two anons as well

We were together as in she told me she was interested, invited me over, we kissed, played vidya, had a blast, got along fantastically that first day, then next week she said that she wanted me to be her boyfriend and I figured I already was since we made out and stuff, maybe she assumed I just wanted to fuck her, it all moved fast, but basically I told her yeah and she suggested we go on a date, she insisted and I thought it'd be fun trying some new food and hanging out again, so we went a few weeks later and it ended badly
>>
I asked on my Facebook where a certain building was on a college campus I didn't go to. I needed to go to a piano recital for music appreciation.

This girl I thought was pretty qt told me where it was and since it was online I had the courage to ask her to come with me.

That's the preface, I asked her to go to the movies with me the next week. I picked her up and realized that every time I saw her she wore so many layers of clothing I couldn't tell if she was fat. We watched a shitty movie that I'd already seen but that's fine. I never put my arm around her or made any physical contact whatsoever. I'm pretty sure I actually fell asleep for a good while.

During the movie I was evaluating whether or not I'd like to pursue this girl anymore. I remembered she said the word "crud" one time and mentioned her church. I thought that was pretty gay. Some people might argue "pure virgin girl with good values" but I didn't see it that way and basically decided I was done with her.

Here comes the bad part. After the movie we get in my car and I ask what we're doing next. I suggested getting coffee but it was like 10pm so she declined. She said, I fucking quote, "My curfew isn't for another hour, what do you want to do?"

I understood what this MIGHT have implied, thought about it for a second or two and replied "weeeell I don't know so I'll just take you home." I did just that in total silence for the rest of the ride

Sorry no greentext hard on mobile
>>
I bought this girl some take out Chinese food. She didnt eat any of it and bitched the entire time even though she's the one who picked her meal and didn't have to pay for shit.
>>
>>27695993
Evaded a speedy metal projectile bud
>>
File: 1458691582901.jpg (358 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1458691582901.jpg
358 KB, 374x363
>>27693671
>ywn go on a date with Annie

Feels bad because she lived about 30 minutes driving away fron me before she moved to NYC.

>tfw she volunteered working as a waitress at a taco shop that is 10 minutes away from me

I'm fucking pissed that I didn't know about it
>>
>>27695993
Sounds really bad bro.
>>
>>27695616
At least you get attention, bro. I'll assume you are at least reasonably attractive. I made the mistake of wearing a 1/2" beard in the LA area for two years. It was only after quitting a job I had that a coworker told me that with my "aggressive looking eyes", it made me look like "a rapist or something".

She must have been right because when I shaved, women would actually look me in the eyes again. Fucking LA, dude. That would never happen where I live now in Texas. I totally believe that a robot in Cali might be a robot because of that shit state. People feel entitled to judge you for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>27695993
At that point, I would just start dicking around and have fun with it. As long as you are in a public place with witnesses, you really have nothing to lose. I have literally stood up from the table in this situation with a straight face, gone to my car, and driven off. The look on her face when she realizes what is happening is hilarious. Almost worth being a khv.
>>
>>27695828
Was it a weird-ass religious school? My cousin went to one and I think they had curfews. All in all, you dodged a bullet. I tried to date this mormon girl once because she was as awkward as me, but for different reasons, and I quickly realized there were some really different expectations there.

Really polite girl, though. Almost thanked me for saying I couldn't see her anymore.
>>
Yesterday I went out with a Tinder match who lives in a city about 20mins away but goes to uni about two hours away, studying English Lit (same as my degree). Very attractive - definitely out of my league - and vegan/yoga girl.

I have fairly severe anxiety and I find it very difficult to eat on days when I'm nervous about something. I was able to overcome my inability to hold a conversation during our meal - which I didn't finish - and thought things were going really well. She was very nervous too. Stayed around to talk for like ~40mins after finishing our meals, then went for a long walk through some scenic parts of the city.

As I relaxed around her, I started getting hungry again during the walk, but we were ages away from anywhere that did food and we'd literally just eaten (even though I'd hardly touched it). I think the hunger made me very distracted since I'm pretty sure my replies to her became monosyllabic and I started walking way too quickly.

I want to see her again but I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm boring.
>>
>>27696465
Nope not at all, she was Mexican I think. Raised pretty religiously

We had some Mormons at our school. They were pretty popular and had reputations of being sluts
>>
I'm not sure if people go on dates in my country (UK), but I am very sheltered and haven't been on one.
>>
>>27696407
I would have done that but I was a sophmore in hs at the time. It wasnt a complete loss though since she let me touch her tits later on.
>>
File: 1454246149110.jpg (15 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1454246149110.jpg
15 KB, 456x320
>never had a date

do you guys even belong here if you had a date
>>
File: homemadecringe.png (199 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
homemadecringe.png
199 KB, 1366x768
I think this speaks for itself. A bit less beta now, though.
>>
I thought it went good, but apparently she didn't because she refuses to talk to me.
This was like 4 years ago.
>>
>>27695588
I can't remember desu, and ticket stub is so faded there's actually no writing on it
I can't forget her though someone end my suffering
>>
I fucked her right in da p00si
>>
>>27698586
Story?

[spooler]original[/spooler]
>>
INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER.

the only acceptable answer for a robot.
>>
We'd been in an online relationship for about two months, and she drove over to eastern Missouri (as east as you can get, the town shared the river with Quincy, IL) from Tulsa, OK. She was pregnant from her previous relationship, and I was on a Christian uni campus, so I was kinda embarrassed. I had thought it was an open dorm night (when girls could visit guys and vice versa). It wasn't, but all the rules were followed, door open, all that. We put on some Del Toro movie that we don't remember. We were making out the whole time.
She invited me to her hotel, but at the time I was too nervous.
Years later and now I wish I had gone, 'cause I've developed a preggo fetish.
We did end up fucking that next spring break, and breaking up that summer. I've not had any since.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.