[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else legitimately hate making phone calls or even answering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 200-series-bell-lg.jpg (45 KB, 543x500) Image search: [Google]
200-series-bell-lg.jpg
45 KB, 543x500
Anyone else legitimately hate making phone calls or even answering the phone? I seriously have to plan out the conversation before hand, and even then it comes out autistic as fuck.
>>
File: 1426260674350.png (382 KB, 497x685) Image search: [Google]
1426260674350.png
382 KB, 497x685
With you nigga, I fucking HATE telephones, smartphones, getting and making calls, etc.

Email and text is so much better.
>>
I hate it so much. I usually cry afterwards. It's stupid.
>>
>>27693491
>have to set up appointment with Head of Department
>so bad at this shit that I forget to tell him who I am or why I am setting up appointment
>>
File: 1458604113804.jpg (14 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
1458604113804.jpg
14 KB, 320x246
>want to buy something off craigslist
>call seller
>hang up as soon as he answers

Where did it all go so wrong.
>>
>>27693491
i know this feel too well

>tfw have to call family that you never talk to
>>
>>27693491
There was a brief period, about a couple of years, where hearing my home/cell phone ring would damn near give me a heart attack. Also at this time my cell phone had the MGS codec as my ringtone, I started to associate that sound with very negative feels, it doesn't help that the sound is already kind of metallic and emotionless sounding.

I've gotten better about it now, it doesn't give me a split second mini scare like it did back then, I still don't like it though.
>>
>>27693491
my phone is set to silent so I never hear it or answer it. If someone needs to talk to me they can leave a message and I might get back to them when I'm in the mood
>>
I hate it and avoid it as much as possible. But I have no problem talking to people in person. Go figure.
>>
>>27693491
>it comes out autistic as fuck.

And if you hear "this call will be recorded yadda yadda yadda" then there's no chance in hell that it won't.
>>
File: 1427862185353.png (165 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1427862185353.png
165 KB, 396x388
>>27693932
>leave message
>leave number at least three times
>>
>>27693491
Same here, I can only use the phone and not sound like complete autist if I have a detailed conversation plan prepared.
If someone calls me I don't answer the first time, I have to think of what they might want from me and prepare some answers.
Literally autistic.
>>
My ringtone is the ice barrage sound from runescape..

That sound already gives me bad memories, but it makes me super fucking alert. So I know to be nervous when I get a phone call.

Thank God no one calls me... EVER
>>
Thought I was the only one.
>waiting 2 month to just call my dentist
>called my psychotherapist yesterday, speaking autistic as fuck
>>
>>27693491
I used to plan out responses to things that might come out in future conversations that may or may not happen
>>
The worst thing is that I can't tell it my parents because who the fuck is afraid of a telephone?
>Just fuck my Shit up
>>
Yeah I hate it so much. Hate making phone calls at work and go out out of my way to find jobs that don't require good phone manners.

I also hate calling drug dealers for weed. It's the worse thing about the habit for me. I just hate having to call random dudes and ask for drugs, it's demoralising.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.