[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, what kind of males (besides complete chads)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: _20160407_002738.jpg (58 KB, 639x839) Image search: [Google]
_20160407_002738.jpg
58 KB, 639x839
All memes aside, what kind of males (besides complete chads) are non-completely-degenerate sluts attracted to?

Let's say you're 22 and in college, what kind of looking guys do you see around with cute girlfriends?

What are the basic aesthetics females are looking for in a male? Good jaw? What kind of nose, mouth, etc?

How important are eyes for females? Do they hold an important part in attraction?
>>
chiseled jaw, nice hair, broad shoulders an d tall with a nice smile
>>
God this post is so cringe.
>>
Faggot clothes, meme hair, tall.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 580x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 580x653
Well usually most women don't like being called "females" to start.
>>
>>27692872
This.

Women have no variety, they all want the same thing.
>>
>>27693047
So fucking this.
>>
>>27692842
Christian
If you want a pure girl in college, hit up the Christian groups. Not all of them are but there are some who are innocent and saving themselves for Jesus.
>>
>>27692951
it gives them a degree of insignificance and anonymity, which is why i like to use it instead of women or girl
>>
I have a pretty easy time talking to girls, they do this faggoty thing where their eyes light up if i talk to them, pretty much a signal (to me) I have a high chance of sex, or, something involving me blowing a load.

then again, most girls say i'm like really handsome but idk, the faggoty eye thing makes me not believe them.
>>
>>27693090
Oops, forgot to add, jawline, facial hair, dressed well,

be relaxed and confident.
>>
File: 1442519808757.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1442519808757.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>27693077

>it gives them a degree of insignificance and anonymity, which is why i like to use it instead of women or girl

you seem so charming, i wonder why youre not swimming in pussy
>>
lol you guys are so clueless..no wonder you never get any

the real answer is....guys with hot faces or lots of money or hot-faced guys with lots of money
>>
>>27693069
>If you want a pure girl in college, hit up the Christian groups

i have bad news for you, anon.
>>
File: 2MstAzl.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.gif
49 KB, 983x622
Women are attracted to complete Chads.

Anyone else is only seen as a possible source of beta-bux
>>
>>27693069
what's with the christian preaching memery on r9k lately?

did a bible camp find out about the lost souls of r9k and thought it's a good place to start?
>>
File: GTChhRq.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
GTChhRq.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1425
The answer is complete Chads
>>
>>27693113
because i'm yet to get a good haircut, clear my skin up, move the maxilla up and fowards, get a DOM fuccboi physique
>>
>>27693069
>wanting a "pure" girl
>seriously wanting someone with even less sexual and emotional confidence than your average robot

Yeah good luck charming your way into those panties you dumb beta cunts. Pure virgin girls are gonna have their defenses way up, find a girl with some experience who will actually put up with some of your awkwardness.
>>
File: chadlet.png (143 KB, 227x246) Image search: [Google]
chadlet.png
143 KB, 227x246
>>27692842

amusing, good looking, good natured(?)
`
small noses are generally better looking than big ones n 'european'

slightly bigger eyes are hot imo (subjective i guess)

no weak chin, clear skin (no pimples/acne), no male-patterned baldness no moles

symmetrical face, teeth that aren't fucked up, in good shape
>>
>>27693226
I don't buy into the virgin girl meme like the rest of the faggots here but if you're gonna whine about a girl who's had sex you have to accept the fact that a virgin won't lose it to any beta on this website, unless you actually go through with marriage.
>>
>>27693168
Just sick of robots whining about not being able to find a pure virgin girl. They don't fucking exist after 18 unless they're repressed church types. If you're going to be a pussy about it might as well be religious because fear of god is the only thing that keeps girls from having sex.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.