[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend just broke up me because she thought that i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 12411251243123123.png (146 KB, 335x304) Image search: [Google]
12411251243123123.png
146 KB, 335x304
my girlfriend just broke up me because she thought that i was messaging other girls, but i wasnt shes just extremely emotional and paranoid, she was the only thing keeping me on my feet and now its gone, everything always goes away and im just sitting here and getting drunk, i hate my life, i hate that she thinks the worst of me
>>
File: 1408635139868.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1408635139868.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
wow dude your life sounds really rough
>>
Damn anon, the fuck. Did you even try to prove yourself at all. She may have lied just to date a secret chad or beta orbiter lol.
Girls will be never paranoid of cheaters because they know that they will always never be lonly.
>>
>>27692134
This post made me feel and I don't know what to tell you but here's a (You)
Maybe she'll come back when she comes down from her jealous rage
>>
File: 1457506216348.jpg (15 KB, 268x236) Image search: [Google]
1457506216348.jpg
15 KB, 268x236
>>27692539

your power level is week if this low level feel made you feel. you are undeserving of your status as a tripfag
>>
>>27692134
Sounds like you dodged a fucking bullet to me mate.

Good riddance, find a better one.
>>
>>27692134
The general consensus is that a partner who is extremely paranoid and/or possessive of you is more likely than not cheating on you. They project their own misdeeds on to you and then assume you're the bad guy since if everyone is as evil as they are, then they're not so evil anymore.

You probably dodged a bulletin OP.
>>
>>27692134
Did you tell her: "I did not cheat on you honey, you are paranoid and ought to seek psychiatric care!"?
>>
>>27692134
She was probably cheating on you buddy, or at least looking to leave you for somebody else anyway. Be glad to be rid of her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.