[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any chads here? I need advice. I'm not a bad looking guy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Any chads here?

I need advice. I'm not a bad looking guy, but I'm autistic and awkward as fuck and I just want a gf. How do I stop being such a berger?
>>
accept your fate and stay buried in your lonely hole
>>
>>27692062
get money

originull
>>
>>27692062
> implying there is a cheat code to unlock success with women
>>
>>27692062
Experience. Go out and socialize
>>
>>27692062
First off, don't worry about getting a girlfriend since you've got a case of the Bergers right now. What you need to focus on is getting your charisma up. Don't listen to faggots that tell you to do this while drinking. It's the worst idea since you become dependent upon it. Practice moving extremely deliberately in front of a mirror.

Second, you're going to need to up your dress game. Not suits or anything. Just get modern gear that doesn't make you look frumpy. Also, hair cut, hygiene, etc. Normie shit really.

Third, listen. Like, literally just talk to people but focus on maintaining the conversation. Ask questions, etc. Truly get to know them.

After you're comfortable with all of the above, you can graduate on getting a qt.

Don't stop some of your autistic interests and shit though. Girls like that about guys when they get to know them. I dunno why. Just don't sperg out and talk about it until they want to murder you. Matter of fact, don't even tell them. If they get close enough, they'll observe it and find it endearing depending on what it is.
>>
>>27692062

who is this s e a m a n d e m o n
>>
Autist that actually gets girls.
My advice is to first read books on interaction and interpersonal communication. Then practice until it feels not hard and artificial, for lack of a better way to put it.
Then play some dating sims. You may think I am kidding but it is surprisingly legit if you don't have early exp to sort this shit out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHwPYrMA0z0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJO7LHcPMI

Finally, put your self out there, try, and keep trying even when things don't work out at first. There are billions of women out there. Don't get too hung up on just one, at least until you actually have a sold relationship.

Yes it is a lot of work. You are the one who has to decide if that kind of work is worth it to you, or if you rather be alone.
>>
Only going to do this because i feel bad brah. Step 1: go up to a grill Step 2: ask what's her name Step 3: oh that's a pretty name Step 4: what are you doing this weekend? (Confidently) step 5: let me get your number step 6:????????
>>
>>27692290
>asking questions
This only works some of the times. Otherwise it just becomes a chore for the other person.

Say things that encourage the other person to contribute/comment. Questions work, but like i said, this gets annoying. Tell stories, make jokes, comment on relevant things, etc.
>>
It's really fkin simple actually.

1) Workout/Sports. They'll just make you feel good and confident. It's almost like that is what our bodies were intended for.

2) Work on basic-level being presentable. Hygiene, not being NEET. Dressing reasonable.

3) meet and get to know people. Don't focus on getting girls, that'll come with time. Be actually interested in what they have to say.

4) say yes to everything you're invited for and can afford to go to (time and money wise). Fucking show up in time and get talking.

With 6 month's time you should have 10 good friends or so, that you can basically invite to hang out, or that will invite you to hang out. Be nice to everyone you meet, try to connect to them. Be chatty, don't be needy or up in their face.

Any problems that should come along in any of this steps are solvable by a simple google/reddit/book/any_resource_really search, and I'm sure you can follow basic instructions.

It's really simple. It may not be really easy, but hey, how bad do you want it?
>>
File: 1459902370388.png (119 KB, 188x250) Image search: [Google]
1459902370388.png
119 KB, 188x250
>>27692062
Cant help you all girls ever want to do is fuck me not date me

>shitty in another kinda way robot friend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.