[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 56212123_p0.jpg (282 KB, 491x800) Image search: [Google]
56212123_p0.jpg
282 KB, 491x800
Let's say you went back in time to highschool and magically could get your hands on guns without worrying about it. Would you have shot up your school?
>>
live in texas so already had access to guns.
>>
>>27691845
So your 16year old self had guns? You never once thought about shooting the bullies?
>>
>>27691798
At one point yeah maybe.

I got put on meds pretty fast after breaking down and they nuked my memory, but I don't remember much anger. Maybe towards two or three people.

What anger I felt rapidly gave way to despair.
>>
>>27691866
i thought i probably deserved the bullying.

My friend did almost snap though and he had access to dozen of guns. There was times where I would ask if he was going to do it, and to tell me before hand
>>
>>27691798
Nah, wouldn't. Wouldn't then, and wouldn't now. Besides, my school was nothing but a bunch of cookie dough ass niggas as said by a fellow classmate, and he was right. Plus I didn't get bullied in high school.
>>
i'd shoot up starbucks if you gave me the opportunity. The only reason I haven't already is because of the "I told you he would be a school shooter" lines afterwards.
>>
File: Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta.gif (1018 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta.gif
1018 KB, 480x270
>>27691798
Nope. I was pretty much ignored throughout all my school years. Besides I'm a really empathetic person and hate to see other people suffering.
>>
>tfw you are the only robot who got bullied really hard
J U S T
>>
File: crying_loli.png (705 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
crying_loli.png
705 KB, 1000x1024
Canadians don't have access to guns, but If I did I probably would've. Me and my friend were really autistic back then.
>>
>>27692355
>that devian art tag
Just edit it out it ruins the image
>>
No. If I could go back to high school I would have taken the opportunity to do everything differently.
>>
>>27692420
Except the question didn't say you would have your memories from highschool when you go back
>>
If I would I certainly wouldn't admit to it online and get put on a watch list.
>>
>>27692460
Then no, because I could still "magically get my hands on guns without worrying about it." Its not that hard, especially if you're an american
>>
>>27692501
tell me then how would your underage self get guns?
>>
>>27691798
If I was going to kill people I would do it with something more personal than that.
Ur Dumb.
>>
>>27692723
Sup chad draining in pussy like usual?
>>
>>27692746
No. Im a girl now and I like dicks now too.
You shouldnt use a gun anyways because you dont know how to shoot it and youd probably just drop it or break your collarbone when it fired and everyone will laugh at you again and then youll be the first kid who tried to shoot up his school and fucking failed.

You know youll fuck it up so why even embarrass yourself?
>>
>>27692844
>Point the gun right behind the kids back
>pull the trigger
>fuck up

Chad not everyone is stupid like you think
>>
File: Murica!.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
Murica!.jpg
198 KB, 1024x1325
>>27691798
>magically could get your hands on guns
The second amendment isn't magic. I did have guns back in high school.
>>
>>27692507
Probably the same way every other underaged shooter gets them. Theft/buying through third parties.

Let me ask you this. If a kid is really set on shooting up his school, do you really think the fact that he can't buy a gun is going to stop him?
>>
>>27691798
I would just shoot myself. I know that it doesnt get better so whats the point.
>>
>>27692968
It stopped my friend and some others I know
>>
>>27692870
Why would you give someone who tortured you a mercy death? Thats so weird and pathetic.
>>
>>27693259
Better than letting him live.
That's weird and pathetic.
>>
>>27693345
No they just like you are most likely a fucking loser.
No man whos a real man would need to pick on other people.

Youre both fucking losers you just dont realize it.
>>
>>27693510
>No man whos a real man would need to pick on other people.
Except you are picking on me now
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x384
FBI keeping tabs on the violent tendency of individual robots. Your responce will go into your personal file that the FBI has for the majority of r9k users
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.