[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tommorow I have job interview for a retail job, but I am so scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pepe_paranoid.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
pepe_paranoid.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Tommorow I have job interview for a retail job, but I am so scared that if I get the job I will fail at it.

>tfw social anxiety strikes in

How do you fellow robots get jobs?
>>
File: 1443147675383.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1443147675383.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>27691423
>How do you fellow robots get jobs
Simple
pic related
>>
Retail jobs aint shit man, anybody can acquire jobs like that. They're the only type of jobs I've worked before. Just remember that nobody gives a fuck about you so just do your job and do it well. You will be praised. Remember also that you are helping yourself by throwing yourself out there. The best way to get rid of anxiety.

Everything will go better than you expected and you will feel so damn good after every shift you accomplish. Oh, also KEEP BUSY .. it's important. Time will go by much faster this way.

Good luck.
>>
>Tomorrow I have a job interview

Get out of here, you normie scum.
>>
>>27691448
had a good laugh

>>27691423
I generally applied for shit jobs and/or jobs that even the mentally retarded can do. Bag boy at supermarket, fast food monkey, janitorial and line-assembly work, etc.

Just try it, do your best, no regrets. Think of it as a practice interview.
>>
>>27691483
>>27691483

I posted this. Just realized its your INTERVIEW tomorrow and not the actual job. Well that's easy peasy. Just lie about yourself. The job interview will be super straight forward and you have a 90% chance to get the job.

Prepare for questions such as "What is your greatest weakness" and shit like that.
>>
>>27691423

Retail will hire ANYONE who shows up for an interview. Just say you like the company and shopping there, that you enjoy helping customers and have a positive attitude during the interview.

Guarantee you'll get it.

Source: Worked retail and manager literally told me after 6 years that she'd hire anyone who showed up to an interview on time. Sure made me feel good about myself.
>>
>>27691423
Also, avoid ranting about normies, cucks, pepes, redditors, roasties and traps.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.