[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why my parents keep asking me why I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I don't understand why my parents keep asking me why I don't go and get a gf. They fucking raised me. They know I never learned to socialize at the playground. They know I have no friends and never had. Why do they keep asking this? Is it so hard to accept that your son is forever alone? Is ignorance bliss or something?
>>
>>27691178
Sounds like you are just lazy bro
>>
>>27691178
They have this crazy idea that you managed to better yourself over the years instead of being stuck as a child your whole life
>>
>>27691178
In the unlikely event you stumble across one and don't need it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance keepcalmposter.
>>
Forever alone isn't a thing. 2/10's get laid all the time. Remember, beggars can't be choosers. Lower your standards.
>>
File: 1452365415239.jpg (177 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
1452365415239.jpg
177 KB, 1024x855
>>27691489

I somewhat agree. But you need social skills. How is a someone between a 0 and a 5/10 supposed to find a gf? He can't go on tinder, that is for fat chicks wanting to hook up with Chad. He needs social circles, mutual friends and to introduce him to girls, whatever.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.