[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urban Exploration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nov2014.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Nov2014.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Hey fellow robots! I made this thread yesterday and it was pretty popular. So drop in, share a story or pic and if you're close to the 44077 area and want to explore with us, leave an email!

I also saw quite a few people that were urbex virgins that wanted to start doing it but weren't sure how to. That got me thinking. My friend and I have been pursuing this hobby since we were around 11 years old. We are 22 now and still going strong! We talked it over and we decided that we want a solid crew of likeminded people to urban explore with us.

We know of dozens and dozens of places that we have explored already and hundreds more that we haven't! So to get this rolling, we are looking for people 18+ (Most of our treks take place in the middle of the night and the last thing we need is someone underage getting busted for curfew.) You have to be in shape. We are not looking for 300 pound spergs. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, it's just that we hike for miles and miles in pretty rough terrain to get where we are going and I know overweight people probably can't do that. Another must is that you know the risks or urban exploration.

Methheads/cops/getting hurt on site/tresspassing are some of the dangers. I personally have never had issue with any police and have never seen any homeless people/methheads on site.

We are located in the 44077 area of Painesville, Ohio and do most of our exploration within 80 miles with some exceptions. So if you really want to start urban exploring and you fit the criteria and live close, please fill this out.

>Age
>Area code
>Email address (throwaways are fine, I just need to be able to contact you.

And that's it! Urban exploration is one of the best hobbies out there for the modern day explorer. You get to go to places that haven't had human contact in a long time. You learn some history about the places you go. I really look forward to hearing from you guys!
>>
I doubt you will have any luck getting robots to leave their houses. Especially to go into dangerous situations
>>
>>27690877
Try /x/ if you haven't already cause I cba to check their catalog
They love this shit
>>
>>27691697
I will most likely end up having to do that. I really would prefer people from this board though. Back in the day, I met up with some Gentleman and we camped out on a hospital. I had to move and lost the group but it was perfect while it lasted.
>>
I'm still here friend, I hope you can get some people to do this with you.

It's nice to see your threads frequently. How are you?
>>
>>27692253
What makes /r9k/ so different? We aren't gentlemen anymore though. We're "robots" now
>>
I'm in 403, 26 and have a bit of experience and know some good locations. Not much here unfortunately, but there are some pretty sweet spots none the less.
>>
>>27692286
TURN. YOUR. STUPID. FUCKING. TRIP. OFF.
That said I wish you luck urban exploring, but seriously stop being a faggot with your stupid trip shit.
>>
>>27692286
Not bad, not bad. I subbed to your Youtube. I didn't want to but I posted on some other boards =/. A few years ago I found an urbex group back on the Gentleman board. It was one of the best times of my life. I really hope I can get a group going for this.
>>
>>27692352
I wish you luck man. Today I explored this really strange almost abandoned neighborhood. It seemed very eerie. I walked around the construction sites for new homes and looked in people's windows, watching their TVs from their yard. It was a great time. It will be on my channel eventually.

>>27692341
No.
>>
>>27690877
I read that whole thing in a faggy voice. But I don't know, that sounds like a big commitment, I fit the criteria, but I wouldn't want to move out to Ohio. You should somehow give a trial of what it's like so if people really get into it they can commit. It sounds so niche though.
>>
Not trying to take your thread OP, but if anyone had any suggestions of abandoned places to visit in Texas, preferably near the San Antonio area, it would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>27693261
The best I can offer people that want a taste is advice. Feel free to ask away. If you want to see some pov urbex, https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashTVCanada?&ab_channel=SmashTVCanada is the channel for you. They retired a few years ago but they still have some of the best videos of the hobby on Youtube.
>>
>>27693401
I know a few places near there. An anon greentexted a crazy story about his experience in an asylum near there last night
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.