[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is fucking Katya as we speak. I dont know what to feel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: tmp_23767-WyfvxNi566329168.jpg (133 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23767-WyfvxNi566329168.jpg
133 KB, 600x450
This guy is fucking Katya as we speak.

I dont know what to feel. Anger at the fact that such a beta can be fucking a girl of her tier and im still a virgin, or hope because fuck, look at this beta fucking a girl of her tier while she definitely has Chads chasing after her
>>
File: 3.png (231 KB, 322x353) Image search: [Google]
3.png
231 KB, 322x353
>>27690611
>pokes hole in condom
>forces wedlock
>divorces a week after
>takes his belongings from lack of prenup
>forces him to pay child support
>ignores the child besides basic needs

be glad it's him, anon
>>
Thats why your a virgin OP.
>>
File: comfy nuclear pepe.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy nuclear pepe.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>27690611
OP just remember that even if you haven't stuck your dick in a girl, those girls that laugh at you probably haven't stuck their dicks in a girl either. So they're no better than you.
>>
>>27690889

Youre a brilliant man anon. Youre gonna go far kid.
>>
would fuck'em both, cuties
>>
*Was fucking. She's with some azn guy now. Step up your Katyaposting.
>>
>>27691285
Post pls, im new to this
>>
I thought she was a confirmed lesbian
>>
>>27691554
She must be, look at OP's pic
>>
>>27691554
>implying the majority of women under 30 who claim to be lesbian actually are
>>
>>27690774
Did this actually happen

Originario
>>
File: 1447779304344.jpg (510 KB, 1588x1362) Image search: [Google]
1447779304344.jpg
510 KB, 1588x1362
>>27691449
Btw Katyaposting was way more popular in 2012. Way behind the times bud. I think she has aged horribly. She no longer has that unique qt look is the best way I can describe it. Her instagram is vivecthegod but it's set to private for now. Also for the lesbian thing, she was joking because guys kept asking her out.
>>
You guys really like to delude yourself in thinking that the reason you're a virgin is because you're ugly. The truth is you have no personality or any interesting qualities (outside of spergitude).
>>
>>27691951
No I'm both ugly and have no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>27691934
I know i know, i just found out who she was. I had seen her pictures a lot here but never knew who she was (didnt reverse image like the pleb i am), until someone recently mentioned her name with a picture of her.

I thought that she would have a King of Chads bf, but honestly this stuff gives me hope.
>>
>>27692019
I'm sorry anon.. try and emulate a normie movie character or something.
>>
I don't know who either of those two are
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.