[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever known a girl with huge tits that cut them off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
have you ever known a girl with huge tits that cut them off?
>>
Yes.

I don't have pictures anymore.
>>
A lot of women with large breasts have a very high risk of breast cancer.

Also she pretty much had hypertrophy of her breasts which could have caused lots of pain and frustration.
>>
She looks so dumpy now
>>
>>27690359
where did you get your medical degree?
>>
>>27690415
It's called google.

I had heard of the condition before and had seen lots of people talking about her possibly having it. I literally googled "big tit condition."

The breast cancer thing I heard about when Angelina Jolie got her tits hacked off. Apparently it's actually a pretty common risk women don't know about.
>>
>>27690315

Yes, a friend from my HS days had AMAZING HUGE natural tits and skinny body, like natural DD or DDD. Not for sure the exact size, but every dude who knew her loved it. Then when she got a reduction... slapping mother nature in the face man. Hers are still semi-big not the amazing epic ones she had.
>>
File: snapshot20100126225605.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20100126225605.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>27690315
I heard a girl on the bus once complaining to her friends about back problems and planning on getting a tit reduction.

I seriously thought about helping her out and explaining that an improperly sized bra is likely the culprit and that studies show that going bra-less can solve the problem. Plus naturally large mammary glands causing back pain would be an evolutionary dead end.

But then I remembered never that revealing your powerlevel never ends well.
>>
A girl in my high school did. Her tits were gigantic, but didn't look good at all, they covered like the entire length of her upper body and that was with a bra on. Even after she had them reduced, they were massive.

It was a shame because she was decent looking, too. And she wasn't popular at all.
>>
File: aw.webm (1 MB, 449x540) Image search: [Google]
aw.webm
1 MB, 449x540
>>27690360
It's a tragedy, it really is.
>>
my gf wants to, they ruin her life she says, they have fucked up her back quite badly to the point where she needed spinal surgery.

I keep telling her they're part of her and I don't know if I'd still feel the same about her if she went ahead with a reduction, so that seems to have put it on the back burner for a while.

If she lost some weight she wouldn't need to cut them off, and besides, it would be a crime, they're fucking glorious in all their 38JJ glory
>>
>>27691341
I could watch this webm until I fall asleep.
>>
>>27690315
I worked with a girl that had natural H-cup tits and got them surgically reduced to a D-cup.
she talked about it all the time and liked to flash people.
her nipples were massive.
>>
>>27691341
Watching women run without a sports bra+big tits is hysterical. it looks so doofy and sexy at the same time. big jiggly boobs just flying all over the place.
>>
File: 34G.jpg (42 KB, 474x480) Image search: [Google]
34G.jpg
42 KB, 474x480
Yep. i had known the guy she was dating since highschool and he had a massive titfucking fetish. he probably drove her to it with how much he was putting those things through. my family was giving away a chaisse lounge and he took it solely because he thought it'd be good to titfuck her on

of course he told he that he loved her as a person not just for her giant fuckable fatbags... then left her like two weeks later. wish I could've tried them out myself.
>>
>>27690536
what does she do now?
>>
File: 12364518.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12364518.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>27691595
>they're fucking glorious in all their 38JJ glory
erm...is her bra the basket of a walmart scooter?
>>
File: 1431471687708.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1431471687708.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27690315
This would be the only thing that truly makes me REEEEEEE

but i guess it's selfish of me since this stuff in reality causes back problems etc..

Daily reminder that all of life is suffering
>>
>>27691595
She didn't arch her back because she was shy about accentuating her boobage and her poor posture caused it.
>>
>>27693314

She's an actress, she's been in a few commercials you may have seen and now she's working as a producer on some show.
>>
>>27690315

> "I hate the attention tits give me"
> Ever since poses constantly near naked or with deep cleavage

I sometimes forget that actors have rarely ever completed school and mistakenly ascribe to them an average person's amount of intelligence. If california was annexed by ISIS i would be ok with that.
>>
>>27691595

The only reason she could ever need spinal surgery is if she has been a retarded human being and walked with a hunch for about 30 years. Even basic pilates would strengthen your back, she could go lift to really sort it out but of course she wont do that.

Your gf is not just lazy but totally low intelligence, hopefully they nick her spinal chord during surgery and she ends up alone, flat chested and in a wheel chair shitting herself.
>>
>>27690315
Yeah but she literally had to tuck them into her pants before
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.