[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i kill myself and make it look like an accident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1445463072482.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1445463072482.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
how do i kill myself and make it look like an accident?
>>
tell you parents or whoever is left that still cares about you that you want to travel the world

go to some isolated corner of the world where nobody will find your body

kill self
>>
Drop toaster in bathtub duh
>>
>>27690297
too expensive
>>27690316
don't meme at me this is important
>>
>>27690357
no, thats the great part, travel isnt expensive at all if you travel the "risky" way, and that way is more fun and might even lead to death!

just fucking leave home and try to get as far as you can, see what happens
>>
>>27690357
Car crash. Drive into a semi. It'll look like you fell asleep at the wheel if nobody knew you were suicidal. Don't give me that 'it'll haunt that driver for years' shit because who fucking cares.
>>
>>27690391
i don't own a car. would a bike be fast enough to crash before the driver reacts?
>>
>>27690383
this seems like a possible option
how close is detroit to toronto
>>
>>27690457
Yes, if you rode on the wrong side of the road (with traffic coming behind you) and just waited for a big truck to be behind you and purposely bailed onto the road in front you'd have a quick painless death and just look like a moron. Make sure it's on a highway, if the cars are travelling less than 50mph or 80kmph you may not die or they may be able to stop. You'll have one chance so don't fuck up or you just may be crippled/a vegetable.
>>
>>27690594
In the scenario you're riding your bike on the shoulder.
>>
>>27690457
Are you American?

If so, if you live near the Canadian border just keep biking north. You'll either freeze to death or reach a point where no one will find you and you can kill yourself then.

If you live near the Mexican border, bike down there. Then you can get involved in drug trafficking. From that point you have the choice to overdose on the drug of your choice or talk shit and get shot in the chest.
>>
>>27690261

Join the Army.

Specialize in helicopter operations.

Wait.
>>
>>27690261
auto-erotic asphyxiation you silly willy
>>
>>27690261
Just dress the way you usually do, you already look like an accident.
>>
Really? Has nobody said train? ez

Anyways, please don't actually kill yourself. Someone will always be there to talk to you. Start here anon :) +18002738255
>>
>>27692179
Get the fuck out, you stupid retarded normie shit. If he wants to kill himself, let him. You're only posting this to boost your own ego and make yourself feel like "a good person", you don't actually give a fuck about OP.
>>
File: 1339006179813.jpg (20 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1339006179813.jpg
20 KB, 320x310
You should just do a failed suicide attempt, slit your wrist across the street and do it in a situation where someone can catch you and help you. If you're lucky you might get into rehab or at least get some medication and/or therapy.

It's not the most elegant way to get help but it sure does make people take you seriously.
>>
>>27690261
Autoerotic asphixiation
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.