[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is adoption an act of cuckoldry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459848415918.png (10 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
1459848415918.png
10 KB, 604x608
Is adoption an act of cuckoldry?
>>
File: FathersBetter.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FathersBetter.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
No, it is better that an orphin have a proper father and be raised into a productive citizen then be raised by the state and become a criminal or other form of degenerate.

If you have the extra resources to raise them right in a stable home, I see nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>27689831
but according to the "my wifes son" meme raising unrelated kids is cucky.

So completely adopting should be king cuck tier.
>>
>>27690024

raising a child whom cannot support himself isnt apart of the meme.

"my wife's son" meme is making fun of men who willingly accept the fact the woman is not supporting herself and her child and leeches off of the man.
>>
>>27690024
There's a reason that kid is his "wife's son" and not "my son", if the child is adopted then he can call him "my son"
>>
The cuck meme has gone too far. 'Is x being a cucc XP!!?'

As a kid who grew up in foster care and was adopted, you do not want to adopt a kid though. It's a terrible idea, not because of the cuck meme but because the system needs major reform. It's shit
>>
>>27690196
Wow, a tripfag speaks the truth.

Good job. Don't be like Doh, he sucks.
>>
>>27690211
Doj*

Oh well, I tried.
>>
Without the memes a cuckold means someone who raises a child that isn't theirs by blood, so yes, it would be.
>>
>>27690243
Why does doj suck? I do not know of him
>>
>>27691138
Fuckin tripfags being newfags.
>>
>>27691138
All he does is make terrible posts that conflict with the common robot then run around the thread shouting "Reddit" at everybody then reports everyone who shits on him.
>>
>>27691185
I just don't pay attention to trips really. Lately I've been clashing with them for silly reasons but I haven't run into him yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.