[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lessattractivesibling/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 750x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 750x1233
>TFW good looking sister who literally poses like this on Instagram and gets 200+ likes and heart eyes under her pics from guys and girls.

I try to look my best and I get like 6 or 7 likes on a good day.

Who here /lessattractivesibling/? Why is life so unfair to us?
>>
yea. my brother is/was a typical "bad boy" that has had multiple threesomes and basically had groupies jumping on his dick any chance they got. not ugly girls either, all of them were 7/10+. I used to hear him pounding the girls out from my room. and the whole time he had a 9/10 girlfriend.

and I'm a virgin shut in... life is very strange.
>>
>>27689704
>woman gets 100+ likes on social media
unless shes completely hideous thats completely normal
>>
>>27689882
>>27689704

are you girls?
>>
Girls completely ignore me and go straight for my younger brother. Girls just flock to him and he just says "fuck off" when some girl he doesn't want tries to talk to him. We're both completely autistic but he got the better genes.
>>
My sister is a total hambeast. I'm no looker but I definitely didn't get the short end of the stick.
>>
File: garbage can.jpg (36 KB, 552x769) Image search: [Google]
garbage can.jpg
36 KB, 552x769
>>27689882

i have an uncle like that. had a choir of females chanting for him before the house to get out and party. several gfs. he was tall and lifted weights,took roids, had a car. lived in the countryside so he was pretty much the small town stud. although he also kind of a beta and tried legitimatly killing himself over girls at at least 2 ocasions, lived with his parents and borroughed a whole lot pof money without ever giving it back. he also used to play with his own shit when he was a toddler.
>>
>>27689704
My sister and I are pretty meh imo.
The only difference is she's been playing volleyball forever so she has a great body, while I stick to vidya..

I swear all girls need nowadays is a big butt and guys are all over them. She just walks around in yoga pants and instant popularity.
>>
File: 1427482061547.jpg (18 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
1427482061547.jpg
18 KB, 300x415
>mother and sister both have amazing asses, big boobs, post slutty pictures of themselves on instagram

>I'm a lanky tranny with tiny hormone tits
>>
>>27690254
Well men's attraction is based on instinctual desire for fertility in women.

Basically anything large (Not from fat) in the pelvic area is top priority.
>>
>Father has pictures of my sister and I up in his office
>Everyone always comments on how beautiful my sister is
>They ignore me
>Kids used to tell me I got the ugly genes in the family
>Sister has gotten paid on multiple occasions to model for products and do dumb shit and look pretty

All the females in my family are attractive whereas the men are short, hairy goblins. I don't get Italian genetics.
>>
>>27690276
>mom posts slutty pictures on instagram
e-ew
>>
>>27689704
>be me, female
>fat, always have been fat, from the earliest age was always a fatass (have diagnosed hypothyroidism, will probably never get better)
>tall, taller than all of my classmates until boys started hitting growth spurts in jr high
>puberty fucked me up
>deepish voice
>weird lopsided small tits
>ugly face with big nose and 5head
>never had more than 1 friend at a time
>friend was always the other person at the very bottom of the social ladder with me
>never dated in school or was asked on dates or even asked to prom or homecoming, couldn't even get people to come to my birthday 'parties'

>be my younger sister
>thin, has always been thin, will always be thin no matter what she eats or how lazy she is
>short, not too short but 5'4, just the perfect height for a feminine girl
>puberty was very kind to her
>feminine voice
>big tits, nice hips
>cute little button nose, bright green eyes, very cute feminine face
>always had lots of friends, both male and female
>friends were always all the "popular" kids
>always had a boyfriend since FIRST FUCKING GRADE
>boys line up to date my sister, literally she hasn't been single for a cumulative six months since she was 7 years old
>multiple boys leave flowers and money and chocolate at my parents' house for her on every Valentine's, her birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc.
>she has many orbiters that take her out to eat and buy her food, give her things she wants for no reason, "protect" her from other guys, even though she won't date them and they know it
>even though she always has a Chad boyfriend

and I just have to sit here and watch it happen.
I can't wait until one day she ends up pregnant.
even my parents like her better.
for some reason, it's totally fine for her to come at me and insult me because of my health concerns but if I turn around and make fun of her for having to go to special education classes, it's suddenly some big deal and I'm the bad guy.
>>
>>27690276
you gotta post your sister and mother now anon
>>
>>27689704
your sister is a slut fampai.
>>
im 6'3 and im average looking but ive never had many close friends, how do i even go about finding a girlfriend and even if i did what are the chances of a break up? i never get out except for work and going to the gas station for cheap cigars
>>
>>27690254
You really should try to seduce her.
>>
>>27690389
congrats femanon, I actually feel bad for you

what the fuck is the world coming to when I feel bad for a fembot?
>>
File: 1280.jpg (440 KB, 500x1111) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
440 KB, 500x1111
>>27690389
>(have diagnosed hypothyroidism, will probably never get better)
>>thin, has always been thin, will always be thin no matter what she eats or how lazy she is

fatties gonna fat
>>
>>27690389
Stfu you stupid whore don't be such a cunt to your sister. Can I have her number btw?
>>
>>27690276
Better post some of mommy, anon
>>
>>27690286
No shit sherlock
>>27690406
Blood incest does nothing for me & makes me want to vomit desu. It's only hot when I imagine some qt that isn't related is my sibling. Like if Scarlett Johanson was my mom or something.
>>
does she ask you how the pictures look before posting them? or how an outfit looks before taking the pic itself?
>>
>>27690389
>hypothyroidism
Stopped reading right there, kill yourself anytime cunt
>>
>>27690696
She's not exactly a looker, especially considering how much effort girls put into their appearance for prom.. This torpedo tits has girls lining up for her?
>>
>>27690389
>for some reason, it's totally fine for her to come at me and insult me because of my health concerns but if I turn around and make fun of her for having to go to special education classes, it's suddenly some big deal and I'm the bad guy.

that was how it was with my more congenial/tall older brother. he could tell me i was a fat worthless loser that would never have any real friends but calling him stupid or being anything less than supportive of his foundering educational endeavours was sacrilege.
but of course boys will be boys~~~
>>
>>27690696

She looks like a sweetheart. Stop being a bitter cunt. Also nice facebook image i have her FB now
>>
>>27690647
OP here,

She literally asked me that on the photo of her posed showing off her ass. I pretty much told her not to ask me such a dumb ass question and she went ahead and posted it anyway.
>>
>>27690754
showing off her ass in what, shorts? a bikini?
>>
>>27690696
>hypothyroidism
Bitch, let's be real. You didn't get that to be fat w/o eating a shit ton of excess calories.

And since you've already proven yourself to be delusional, I don't believe your accounting of your father's or sister's eating habits either.
>>
File: 1455160579862.jpg (20 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1455160579862.jpg
20 KB, 192x192
>>27689704
>oldest brother is 24 and has slept with something like 40+ girls in his life, and I'm almost positive he's a sociopath
>next oldest brother is full on normie Chad, have heard him fucking his girlfriends in the other room on many occasions
>meanwhile, I'm full KHV

I don't understand bros
Everyone I've ever met says we all look almost exactly the same, at least face-wise

Yet we all came out as completely different people and I'm the only one that's completely incompetent with women
>>
>>27690728
she's got 20lbs to loose.
>>
>>27690782
It was in shorts.
>>
>>27690743
Fatties are so mean and vindictive. Just horrible people tbqh.
>>
File: 1725964189430.jpg (13 KB, 114x141) Image search: [Google]
1725964189430.jpg
13 KB, 114x141
>>27689704

>not totally doing your sister
>>
>>27690696
Must live in a pretty small town if standards for attractive are that low
>>
>>27690800
how much older are your brothers than you?

since you were the youngest you may have felt inferior to your older brothers who were already dropping panties like rain.
>>
>>27690856
Entirely possible
My oldest brother once got laid by getting on a bus, sitting next to a girl, and saying "I'm sad"
>>
>>27690828
>"it was in shorts"
>not just posting the pic so we can see for ourselves
>>
>>27690800
they wont help you out socially?
its not that weird to be inexperienced in your late teens and early twenties anyway anon.
>>
>>27690828
it sounds to me like she just wants to include you in her life. if that means checking out her ass with her permission, then that's what a loving brother ought to do.
>>
>>27690696

Lol just looked you up. You have no reason to complain stupid normie bitch. 200 friends.

I'm sure some beta will come along and fuck you and provide for you.

Some people are more attractive than you
>>
>>27690901
The oldest has been trying to help me for a good while but it goes right over my head. Either that, or the advice he gives me is so borderline creepy that I don't want to do it.
Here's a strategy he told me he uses:

>invite girl for coffee
>on the way there, say "nevermind let's get drinks"
>on the way to the bar say "nevermind, let's just drink at my place"
>get her drunk off her ass so she'll sleep with him

I mean I guess there's nothing unethical there but it just seems creepy to have that planned out from the beginning
>>
>>27690961
how fat iz she?
>>
>>27690990
yeah, thats pretty creepy.
sounds like both of your brothers might bee sociopathic desu.
maybe you should just work on general socilization over hooking up with random sluts.
>>
>>27690990

Girls often need excuses to do things they want to do but have been told not to by their parents, peers and society. Many women like and want sex just as much as men but there's the social taboo that they will then appear slutty. So let them be slutty in secret with you and they will go off the walls...
>>
My little brother is very sociable and charming, handsome guy. My parents, my sister, the rest of my family certainly like him a lot more and I'm barely able to speak to them on the few occasions I see them. I used to be bitter, I love him a lot though, and we've always been sorta close. He kinds sticks up for me when I'm criticized for being unable to socialize properly or hangs out with me when he sees I'm uncomfortable at a family gathering or something. When we were young he would always copy my hobbies and interests, and I would get annoyed because I was a dumb teenager, but we both grew out of those things.

As we got older and he started to realize I was a failure and a mess there were a few years when he would look at me different or speak to me as if everything I said was frustrating or I was embarrassing or something, but again, as we got older he grew out of that and we were sorta close again. He's moved on with his life though, has a very long-term girlfriend, living with her, so I don't really get to see him.
>>
>>27690744
it's not even on her facebook, but alright bruh, go ahead and contact my dad if you like
>implying I don't know that facebook took the profile url out of the image urls years ago
she has me blocked on her profile.

>>27690743
Idunno how that shit works. I guess the parents know which one is the good one and they'll do anything to protect that one.
wish I'd been the good one. I'd trade all my brains and smarts to be half as good-looking as she is.

>>27690728
it's not the best picture of her, it's the only one I could find. she's not great at doing her own makeup, I think the only thing she's wearing in that picture is eyeliner/mascara.

>>27690789
I obviously didn't have it as a kid, or I wouldn't have been so tall. I was a fat little kid. I was a fat teenager too. and then the hypothyroidism kicked in. I've lost weight on and off but ultimately whenever the activity in my thyroid dips down significantly, I put on a ton of weight doing the same things I was doing before that were maintaining my weight. I'd gain 30, lose 15, gain 50, lose 30, gain 80, lose 50, gain 80, lose 20..
at some point you just stop giving a shit and let it take over.

right now I'm eating pizza and you couldn't find a fuck anywhere around here for me to give.
>>
File: fembots do not exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots do not exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>27690961
>200 friends
Are you fucking kidding me.
And you fem"bots" claim you can be lonely. Every single one of you should drink bleach.
>>
>>27690961
I don't know who you're talking about, but I don't have 200 friends on facebook, I have about 50.
your sleuth skills are lacking.
>>
QQq.>>27690276
I'm waiting for the pics, anon
>>
>>27689704
>Brother 6'3
>220lbs lean
>strong jaw
>women openly admire him in public

I unfortunately got a rare genetic mutation which fucks up my collagen
>6'4
>recessive chin
>never be able to not be skinny fat
>host of other potential degenerative issues as I age

pretty annoying to be honest
>>
>>27691190
>right now I'm eating pizza and you couldn't find a fuck anywhere around here for me to give.
you even write fat.
>>
>>27691190
Why aren't there any pictures of you on your dad's fb, breanna?
>>
>>27691190

fb slash 995494580475844

yeah okay faggot. Enjoying your employer comp'd pizza like the fat shit you are? Just delete the image you stupid bimbo, don't just try damage control.

You're ugly and retarded, congrats i feel bad for you.
>>
>>27691363
how fat we talking fampai?
>>
>>27691339
not breanna ?
but there's no pictures of me on his profile because, as I said, my family doesn't really give a shit about me
I don't live with them, even though I have nowhere else to stay (living in some random people's basement atm, have been for 3 months)
the most they do is pay for my therapy and prescriptions. which I guess is nice, because I def need the help. guess they feel bad.

>>27691363
dunno what you're talking about, it's papa john's because nowhere else delivers to where I live.
>>
my older brother has a hollywood smile and just a decent looking face. my face is fucked up with fucked teeth and a big ass nose. strangely though my brother is also a robot, just as I am. except I like getting drunk on fridays and making out with random girls sometimes. I don't know if my brother ever kissed a girl, pretty sure he hasn't. he spent like 5 years doing nothing, enjoying NEET life, and only recently got into college at the age of 24. I'm three years younger than him and almost done with my studies.

to put it simply, he's better looking than me, but I have more game.
>>
this thread went from making me wish I had a sister to making me wish I had a pizza.
>>
>>27691585
pizza is the better option, anon
less permanent and it would never judge you.
>>
>Older sister was a child model and worked until her twenties smaller campaigns, now basically does social media for a job
>Middle sister was a minor child actress, is still trying to make a go at it and is in rap videos sometimes
>I was born with a huge red birthmark over half my face, neck and left tit, mother gave me makeup for my ninth birthday and wouldn't let me leave the house without it

I have no idea why I'm even alive desu
>>
>>27690389

>hypothyroidism

That's the one where you're allergic to the fucking treadmill right?
>>
>>27691816
lol yeah that's the one
you found me out
>>
>>27691658
does it look like this? because it's oddly kind of... hot
>>
>>27691958

Go be fat on someone else's time
>>
>>27689704

I used to post om /Soc and that boosted my self confidence getting 7 & 8's occasionally 10's

Both my little brother are unfortunately more attractive than me
>>
>parents are both instafamous
>fatty older sister and autistic younger sister both have at least 10k followers on twitter
>little brothers run a semi successful lets play channel together
One time someone posted a screenshot of one of my greentexts so that's cool I guess
>>
>>27690389
>hypothyroidism
The weight increase isn't very big from water retention.
Your diet is just shit
>>
>>27689704
>definitely best looking guy in the family imo (out of 3 sons)
>Brothers both have qt 8/10 gfs
>im still a kissless virgin.
What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>27689704
I can relate. My younger brother gets over 100 likes. I get 5 or 6. People always think I'm younger and say I look baby faced. It makes me so mad. Why??
>>
File: IMG_20150806_135905.jpg (1 MB, 1556x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150806_135905.jpg
1 MB, 1556x2592
My sister and I are pretty much equal in looks. She's younger than me so has the second child wildness that most of them have. Whereas I'm more of a square.

I'm a dude by the way.
>>
>>27689704
>tfw my little brother was the most popular kid in school
>>
File: image.jpg (795 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795 KB, 1920x1200
>>27692120
That's almost kind of cute. She's like a calico cat
>>
I'd say I have a more attractive face than my sister, but I'm a fatty and she's thin so she's more attractive anyways. If I would stop being lazy and lose weight I would be prettier. But that's probably never going to happen.
>>
>>27690254
>>27690276

We're gonna have to see that big butt your sisters have m8s.
>>
>>27694757
>checkered vans
>>
>>27689704

My younger brother is more attractive than me.

>i'm 5'8", he's 6'0"
>he doesn't get nervous in social situations
>doesn't have a receding hairline
>has straight teeth
>has healthier looking skin
>has had 5+ girlfriends when i've had 0

He's really fallen off the last few years, though. He does nothing but smoke pot and eat like he's trying to get type 2 diabetes.
>>
>>27694757
>skele manlet
lol
>>
>>27689704
I look like a checklist of unattractive male features, whereas my little brother is en route to being turbo-chad. I'd like to hate him (and there is an underlying resentment) but we get on really well.
>>
>>27690276
>MOM AND SISTER ARE FEMALE
>I AM MALE
>THAT FEEL WHEN
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.