[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /planningreturn/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 10 year journey.jpg (10 KB, 299x224) Image search: [Google]
10 year journey.jpg
10 KB, 299x224
Im tired of it /r9k/
My family has always put me under my 3 older brothers, always comparing me to them.
Calling me a "failure and disgrace"

So i plan to join the military for 5 years, save my bux and drop myself into vietnam. Over the next 10 years, i plan to travel west from Hanoi, to Rome,Italy and come back to my family during the family reunion they host every 5 years.

when i walk in and see how i have changed over 10 years, hopefully they will accept me.

what do you plan for the future /r9k/ ?
>>
>>27689641
also
>inb4 faggot op
>>
>what do you plan for the future /r9k/ ?

Killing myself
>>
File: Existence.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Existence.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>27689695
this is what im likely to do if i fail
>>
File: 1445889075508.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1445889075508.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>27689695
>killing myself
Never change /r9k/
>>
>>27689641
So you're planning to work for five years and then spend five years jerking off?
>>
Sounds like you have abusive family anon.
These people won't change because of your journey. You will, and hopefully you will find that you are strong enough to stand on your own two feet without needing them to validate you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.