[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
annie mays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 20150921_063910_thumb.png (257 KB, 554x311) Image search: [Google]
20150921_063910_thumb.png
257 KB, 554x311
what are some r9k approved animes? post you're favourites

have already seen NHK
>>
you already made this thread and got no answers
what do you think will change this time
>>
>>27689498
Genshiken
>>
I always liked the music in the .hack animes
But yeah go watch Jin Roh or redline
>>
>>27689541
don't know what you are talking about senpai desu
>>
File: alpha.jpg (54 KB, 674x300) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
54 KB, 674x300
>>27689498
Yokohama Country Cafe
It's quiet show about a robot who runs a quiet cafe in the post apocalyptic country side.
Reminds me of ARIA.
>>
>>27689568
I have seen redline it was 8/10 bretty gud would watch again
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion is the epitome of anime and an obligatory watch for every robot.
Tatami Galaxy is great too, but not as "robot friendly".
>>
I recently started watching erased. It's good OP.
>>
i dont watch pleb anime i elusively only listen to classical music
>>
>>27689717
tatami galaxy is one of my personal favorites
>>
By r9k approved anime, I assume that you mean "anime that will resonate with a kissless virgin male who has no desire for 3D females", correct?
If so, then take a look at these:
Texhnolyze - The depiction of humanity's struggle as being meaningless and futile is one I believe many robots would understand, as nihilism is something faced by every robot.

Ping Ping the Animation - Has amazing character development, and I believe every single on of the main characters has a trait that could be considered "robotic" in a sense, Smile specifically.

Aria the Animation - Texbook escapism. Probably some of the best out there.

Berserk(manga is WAYY better than the anime) - Similar to Texhnolyze, the Berserk Universe is one that appears to be inherently nihilistic and bleak. The manga also goes relatively in depth (for a manga at least) with many philosophical elements that form the basis of nihilism.
>>
>>27690055
>Texhnolyze
If you go with no other suggestions anyone gives you at least give this one a try. It starts off extremely slow but it's definitely worth it
>>
>>27690055
>Berserk
The nihilism kind of forces the question of whether Griffith actually did anything wrong if nothing matters
>>
>>27690055
>>27690110
>Texhnolyze
I mean, it is a great show, but it may push over the edge a few robots. Probably not the best idea.
>>
Watch picrelated, it's not the best show ever made, and not exactly about being a robot, but it's about alienation and the way society deals with outcasts. This was also the show that came the closest to making me burst into tears near the end
>>
>>27691497
>describes boku no pico to a T.
>>
I liked Parasyte
Pretty sure I'm the only one who did though
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 500x279
>>27691627
Rokka No Yuushabisnt bad either
>>
>>27691627
Mah nigga.
Did you read the manga as well?
>>
>>27691705
Nah, I'm really not into manga that much. I really don't wanna spend money on my weeb hobbies
>>
>>27691760
I'm too poor to buy any, downloading is fine anon. It depends on the series but I do find, that like with books, the written/drawn story has more depth. It's also great if you've finished a series, but still want more.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
Flowers of Evil is good in my opinion especially if you're a frustrated sexual deviant but a timid male with other people
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 613x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 613x346
>>27689717
>>27689847
Tatami Galaxy is my personal 10

I do think robots can relate to it, with being unsuccessful, and feeling alone. Some may be turned off by its "artsy" style, but I really love it.
>>
>>27689773
Don't listen to this nigger. Erased is a shitty, shallow show.
>>
>>27692018
Yeah ,, flowers of evil ,, space dandy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.