[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sad. I'm 25 and I'm a total fuckwad neet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459914822255.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459914822255.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
I'm sad. I'm 25 and I'm a total fuckwad neet. My parents are probably getting divorced soon. Guess I'll go live with my mom in an apartment. We're gonna be poor as fuck.

Going to college soon but this "real life slap" sure feels like shit. Just a few years ago I was blissfully playing video games without a care in the world.
>>
>>27689191
same here, livinig with dad, you gotta find a job and move out it's the only way
>>
I was living with my father like 5 months ago but had to move back with my mother after we got into a fist fight.

>tfw the only person you've ever got into a fist fight with was your disabled father

feels fucking bad, lads

I might just go hitch hike to the city when Summer arrives. I don't know how I'll survive but anything is better than living in this depressing fucking place with my mother and brother.
>>
>>27689403

Yeah I almost got into a fist fight with my father. He chased me around the house to beat me up but I kept telling him enough and that I didn't want to fight.

I can't imagine how horrific and garbage I would feel knowing physically hurt the man who spawned me.
>>
>>27689403
>>27689441
How the fuck do situations like that even arise? Genuinely curious what you guys did to make your father want to not just hit you but beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>27689585

Step 1.) Be a raging manchild for 7 straight years after I hit 18.
Step 2.) Get in a huge fight with dad because moving to a new house inconveniences me.
Step 3.) Get into a 2nd fight where we both just antagonize each other. He knows I have anger issues and went to a psych ward for it last year, and still says shit like he will make my life a living hell on purpose, so I throw an object at his head. He chases me around the house and I manage to somehow disarm the situation.

Haven't talked to each other since. He continues having weekly fights with my mother and has started drinking regularly to the point of stupor. I know I fucked up massively but at this point it's his own damn fault for the recent happenings.

Be grateful I wrote this up and don't be a faggot just wanting to hurl easy insults at me. Everyone has flaws.
>>
>>27689760
No, I'm not gonna put you down for no reason. This is literally one of my biggest fears though, someday I'll become so far gone that my own parents will start to hate me.
>>
>>27689760

How is your dad disabled? I kind of chuckled at the image of a fat manchild punching his wheelchair-dad in the face.
>>
>>27689894

Your reading comprehension is bad. I didn't even fight him, and my dad isn't disabled. I'm not that guy.

>>27689826

Yeah, I hope you don't become a loser like me. This is all because I became decadent. No real reason to always strive towards something each day.
>>
so it doesnt take being raised by a single mother to become a robot?

shit. sometimes i get in a fight with her and talk shit to her and insult her in the worst ways possible. She wants me out of the house too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.