[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you virgins just fucked a drunk slut yet? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: F6B660B.jpg (421 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
F6B660B.jpg
421 KB, 2560x1920
Why haven't you virgins just fucked a drunk slut yet?
They already want to get fucked, and the alcohol lowers their inhibitions so much they won't even care that you're a robot & not Chad.
>>
Because when they find out an ugly beta loser fucked them they'll file rape charges and courts don't care if you were both drunk at the time.

I'm surprised we don't have PUI (Penetrating Under the Influence) laws yet that result in you being chemically castrated for having sex while intoxicated.
>>
>>27688996
Cant get into any alchohol fuelled situations because my college sucks for parties and Im not 21 so no bars or clubs
>>
>>27688996
I don't really know. I guess an entire lifetime of being told "if you have sex with a drunk girl you're literally Hitler" has sort of fouled the notion of it.
>>
I could've fucked a drunk slut about a year ago. she was all over me but I just freaked out and bailed. I'm really not interested in false rape accusations, and drunk girls who feel ashamed the next day seem to be throwing them out left and right now. fuck that.
>>
>>27689040
You have a smartphone, just record it as backup.
Proven consensual.
>>
Because I don't care about losing my virginity.
>>
Mainly because I don't really have WHERE to fuck them. I also haven't find much of them in a while, but that's on me; I haven't gone to greasy parties in a while.

Also, that dude has got a nice cock.
>>
>>27689063
Once you turn 21 your life will drastically change if you're actually willing to go out to bars. Trust me. As someone who went from never even talking to girls, to getting laid from 21 an on, I know what its like to not be able to put yourself in enough situations to get laid bbecause of age.
>>
>>27689111
>t. fox
>>
>>27688996
That would require me to go to a party or bar, and I already struggle at the liquor store just to get drunk by myself at home.
>>
File: 1457597999162.gif (273 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1457597999162.gif
273 KB, 189x189
>>27689100
Kek, it doesn't matter if you have it in writing and recorded verbal with a witness. If she is drunk she cannot consent and robots will get hit with rape charges.
>>
>>27689184
know what its like to not be able to put yourself in enough situations to get laid
This. I'm pretty much a shut-in student, but I annually go with a few friends on a road trip to Mardi Gras since we live in Texas.
I didn't even have to try, lost my virginity and got laid twice that 1st weekend.

I'm still too much of a beta to go to bars, but I'm 3/3 as far as sex is concerned every time I've been back to New Orleans. I just don't feel as out of place the bigger the festivities are.
>>
>>27689297
>If she is drunk she cannot consent
What if you're BOTH drunk?
I really don't see how that makes sense. They can't prosecute the man and not the women + plus rape charges get thrown out all the time.
>>
>>27688996
Don't post pictures of my sister. She is in rehab now.
>>
>>27689373
>he thinks men and women are actually equal under the law
wew laddy
>>
>>27689373

It's literally happened before you fucking retard. Men and women are not treated the same legally.
>>
>>27689752
>before you fucking retard
Calm down, I'm not from burgerland so that's why I was asking.
it isn't like that here in the Phillipines
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.