[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any good tests online for personality disorders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: scooter.jpg (99 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
scooter.jpg
99 KB, 1800x1200
i think i might have one and would like to get an idea. im not gonna use this for a "diagnosis" im not gonna go to a dr at all or talk about it to anyone
>>
no such thing, just be yourself my man
>>
>>27688957
What makes you think that? I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>27689015
i dont have hardly any friends irl at all and i have a skype and sometimes talk to a few people i met online and sometimes i reflect on that and feel like an idiot
>>
>>27689043
I don't see anything abnormal about that. Do you have extreme difficulty interacting outside of online?
>>
>>27688957

One thing I find amusing, is that the single-item narcicissm inventory, which consists of a single question ("To what degree to you agree with the following statement: 'Overall, I have a very high opinion of myself'") correlated with a diagnosis of pathological narcissism just as well as the 40-question panel used by clinical psychiatrists.

Make of that what you will, regarding the validity of these personality disorder tests.
>>
File: 1459934303167.jpg (66 KB, 640x299) Image search: [Google]
1459934303167.jpg
66 KB, 640x299
ParanoidPersonality | High
SchizoidPersonality | Moderate
SchizotypalPersonality | High
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | High
HistrionicPersonality | High
NarcissisticPersonality | High
AvoidantPersonality | Very High
DependentPersonality | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | Very High

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
>>
>>27689149
yes and no i get along fine with everyone and i am even a little charismatic towards people but i cant for relationships and have slight problems with paranoia and i think i might be bipolar because my mood changes heavily throughout the day everyday. i would like to have a girl friend but at the same time i dont want the obligation of having to be with someone and stay in touch with them forever
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.