[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I didn't waste my youth I wish I made friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: nichijou4.jpg (558 KB, 729x945) Image search: [Google]
nichijou4.jpg
558 KB, 729x945
I wish I didn't waste my youth

I wish I made friends with people when I had the chance
I wish I asked out that girl I thought was cute
I wish I kept in contact with the few acquaintances I had

I wish I lost weight earlier

Some nights I just get piss drunk and google names of people from high school that I liked to be around and just stare at them and wish I made more of an effort to be friends with them
>>
>>27688767
Stop dwelling on the past. You will never change what's already happened.
>>
>>27689124
It was my only chance to have a happy life and I wasted all 18 years of it, how can I just stop thinking about it??
>>
>>27689777
no it isnt, youre just being too much of a bitch to go out and do all that shit
and even if you did have the balls to do it, you would still not make friends and not ask out girls because you didnt learn in the first fucking place
>>
>>27689813
>and even if you did have the balls to do it, you would still not make friends and not ask out girls because you didnt learn in the first fucking place
so you agree with me
>>
File: 1459745394696.jpg (37 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1459745394696.jpg
37 KB, 500x273
>>27688767
I wish normalfags like you would stop using our board as a makeshift tumblr page to complain about their life.
>>
>>27690891
>normalfags
I'm a 25 year old NEET with no friends
>>
>>27690918
You're a normalfag because you ruin our board with threads like these.
>>
>>27688767
>I wish I didn't waste my youth
the fuck does that mean

>I wish I made friends with people when I had the chance
why would you want friends

>I wish I asked out that girl I thought was cute
why would you want to be near roasties

>I wish I kept in contact with the few acquaintances I had
why

>I wish I lost weight earlier
you're just going to get fat again, it doesn't matter

F A I L E D
A
I
L
E
D

N O R M I E
O
R
M
I
E
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.