[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly though, how do I know if I'm massaging my prostate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: prostate.jpg (120 KB, 1028x1024) Image search: [Google]
prostate.jpg
120 KB, 1028x1024
Honestly though, how do I know if I'm massaging my prostate or not?

I've slipped in a lubed up finger with two joints in up my asshole and I don't know if I'm hitting it or not.
I did it the second time a few hours ago, and the only feeling I got was a vague sensation of wanting to pee (I only went to piss half an hour later after I abandoned the activity)

Any advice?
>>
You'll know when you hit it.
Try curving your fingers towards your dick when you're inside yourself. You'll feel a slight pressure as cowper's fluid gets released ever so slightly.

Why is this even on /r9k/?
>>
>>27688390
I'm in the same boat OP, all the guides I read will say "you'll know when you hit it", but one time I think I did hit it, and felt little waves of pleasure coming from within, I also didn't touch my dick to masturbate for about a week, so maybe that was the big factor. And I was using the handle of a vibrating razor, try using that or maybe one of the aneros models
>>
it's kind of hard to hit the prostate with your fingers, you need to bend your wrist and curl your finger and it just isn't comfortable. it's easier to just use some toy

you'll know you hit it if you feel pressure at the base of your dick and it feels like your trying to squeeze the cum out of your dick. if it feels like youre peeing you went to far in and your pushing on your bladder
>>
>>27688390
every time i try stimulating my prostate it feels just like i am sticking a finger in my ass

i dont think ive ever actually reached my prostate
>>
>>27688624
you probably didn't. fingers kind of suck for doing this, it only works well if you're doing it on someone else

I don't know what's with all these guides saying not to use too much pressure, but for me I do need to use moderate pressure to even find my prostate. if I just stick something in my ass it barely feels like anything...
>>
>>27688703
how do i find someone who will stick their fingers in my ass
>>
I have tried sticking shit up my ass for years and have never gotten much pleasure out of it. Maybe some people just arnt sensitive in their ass.
>>
Maybe being gay really is genetic.
>>
Why the Hell are you sticking your finger in your ass you retard?
>>
>>27688761
next time you stick something up your ass, use the toy to push on the front wall of your ass and slide it up and down until you find it. I
>>
>>27688390
Why would men be created to experience the greatest pleasure possible but only if something in their ass massages their prostate in the right way? What kind of fucking logic is that and why would god do such a sick thing to men?
>>
It's all a huge inside joke. It never actually felt good to anyone. They just said "hey, put something up your butt, feels good man!" People believed them and tried over and over, and deluded themselves into believing it was pleasurable.
>>
>>27688945
Bonobos and dolphins partake of homosexuality too and seem to have pro-homosexual adaptations as well. Homosexuality and mutations that benefit homosexuality seem to help social species somehow.

Btw dolphins have the best gay sex. They have prehensile penises so they can create dick-pussies for one another
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.