[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /rejected/ here? >been hanging out with qt3.14 for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Who else /rejected/ here?

>been hanging out with qt3.14 for months
>i asked her out at the end of last year
>"i'm not sure anon, let's hang out"
>kthen.jpg
>After months of avoiding asking her out again, it comes up
>"What exactly do you want from this relationship, anon?"
>"Well you're an awesome girl, i think you're really pretty and I'd like to date you"
>"I'm not really looking for a romantic relationship"
>fuckme.jpg
>keep talking to her normally like i wasn't just rejected
>cry my eyes out later

I hate myself. I'm not even a fucking autist, i thought I handled this somewhat decently and i still fucked it up.
>>
File: 1432078739437.png (344 KB, 691x510) Image search: [Google]
1432078739437.png
344 KB, 691x510
>After months of avoiding asking her out again

That's your problem. After she said no you stuck around. When you get a no, you leave. If she misses you she'll think she fucked up and try to get you to ask her out again. If she doesn't then you're wasting your time.
>>
You don't realize that you're awkward, and not charming. You think you're okay -- maybe even above average. You're not fat, and dress fairly well. But you don't make girls excited - you don't turn them on. Girls don't gush about you to their friends. They don't fantasize about you. At best you're the friend, the guy she can talk to. Maybe she'll even be happy to see you some days. But she's probably just in a good mood because she has a date with Chad later.
>>
>>27688322
YOU CANT BE REJECTED IF YOU NEVER MAKE AN OFFER
>>
>>27688383
She didn't say no. We didn't know each other that well, I asked her out out of nowhere. She wanted to hang out and get to know me, as did I with her. There are other ways in which I fucked up that I'm not including but whatever, as trump would say, I'm a mess.
>>
>>27688393
This is scary true, man. All those things you said are straight up true about this situation.
>>
Don't hate yourself. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again. Sounds to me like you know exactly how to handle yourself with women.
>>
File: super meta.jpg (126 KB, 992x1120) Image search: [Google]
super meta.jpg
126 KB, 992x1120
>>27688465
I was talking about myself, famalamalamalam
>>
>>27688322
>>been hanging out with qt3.14 for months

>i thought I handled this somewhat decently

Oh, really? For fucks sake, sort your shit out, Sir Friendzone
>>
>>27688436

Any response that isn't yes is ALWAYS no when you ask someone out. And anything like not now or wanting to get to know you better is a letting you down gently version of no and you're meant to understand this and never bring it up again.
>>
>>27688322
My child, read this book. This will teach you everything you need to know. After reading this you will be a master of sexuality and seduction.

https://bookofpook.neocities.org
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.