[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason you can't get a gf is because you're shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: smugwhore.png (390 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
smugwhore.png
390 KB, 554x439
The reason you can't get a gf is because you're shit excuses for human beings. This isn't normal. Almost everyone can find love, it's a common and natural part of life. Maybe work on being less of a misogynistic psychopath and women will be less repulsed by you.
>>
These are some of the worst human beings on the planet tbqh. Unlovable in every way
>>
File: take.jpg (171 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
take.jpg
171 KB, 700x700
>>27688202
>misogynistic psychopath
i'm neither of these

my only crimes are being timid and boring
>>
>>27688202
I might be a shit excuse for a human being. But you sir, are a smelly, meanie, poopy-face.
>>
File: 1455467908001.jpg (106 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
1455467908001.jpg
106 KB, 550x500
I DESERVE A GF RIGHT NOW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27688350

o-ok, just please stop yelling anon... what do you want me to make you for dinner tonight, dear?
>>
>>27688202
Why did you make this thread

Why do so many anons spend their time making threads to bait replies
>>
Great bomb deactivation and nice teamwork, guys.
>>
I'm pretty sure I could get a gf though. I've been on dates. In both instances the girl asked me out. I just stopped responding to them after awhile.

It just never felt right.
>>
>>27688592
You probably repressed gay fampai.
>>
>>27688265
They have a fix for this. Alcohol.
>>
I made up my mind when I was 17 I ain't with no marriage or a wedding ring. I'll be a player for life so where's my wife? She probably at the rehab stuck on the pipe because she must be smoking and I'm not joking.
>>
>>27688202
I'm not a misogynist, I'm a misanthrope. I hate everyone and I'm proud of it.
>>
>>27688622
I think it's high standards mixed with a general dislike for myself to be honest
>>
>>27688652
I've never drank in public, and every time I've drank alone it was to drown my sorrows

I'm scared I'll say something regrettable or start crying
>>
>>27688720
Then go out with friends, anon!
You do have friends, don't you?
>>
>>27688714
I'm pretty much you. I've been on like two dates, both times it was the girl asking me and I just sort of got distant. I've even made put with one girl and had two other girls tell me they wanted to fuck me but I didn't go for either. And back in high school I apparently even had a reputation for flirting with girls and getting them to like me and then doing absolutely nothing about it until they got mad and stopped talking to me. Same reasons you give, my standards are too high and I dislike myself too much to think I deserve a girl that meets my standards.
>>
>>27688202
>18, suddenly not kv anymore
>knows how a kiss feels
>feels really good
>instantly, coping with having spent my whole life doing nothing got a lot harder
I shouldn't have done that OP
>>
File: d01c015619e.png (21 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
d01c015619e.png
21 KB, 214x200
I don't even care about a girlfriend, i just want a female friend and someone to teach me about women and how to talk / socialize and other stuff like watch movies together. I'm a sperg around women and nearly had a heart attack when i used my microphone to converse over Skype.

How do i stop my texts from sounding cringe worthy and cling though? i tend to send walls of texts without thinking twice even if she just sent me one word when i was not at home.
>>
>>27688808
time to leave normie.
>>
>>27688808
I don't have any friends, no
>>
>>27688202
the problem is women not me i did everything i could to become this amazing guy but the quality of women is lacking.
>>
I have way too many insecurities and trust issues for a relationship.
Not everyone deserves love.
>>
>>27688202

Fuck you, OP. In my experience, the MORE of a misogynistic psychopath someone is, the BETTER they do with women. Try it bro. The dark side is empowering.

Feminists say you're not responsible for other people's happiness journeys. Take them at their word.
>>
>>27690502
>adjusts large-brimmed hat
>>
File: 1442454830230.jpg (408 KB, 864x976) Image search: [Google]
1442454830230.jpg
408 KB, 864x976
>>27688301
Good one anon, I know you're probably not in the thread anymore but thanks for the late night chuckle.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.