[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had forgotten how happy and comfortable 5 inhales of weed can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: backyardfinds1.jpg (83 KB, 616x408) Image search: [Google]
backyardfinds1.jpg
83 KB, 616x408
I had forgotten how happy and comfortable 5 inhales of weed can make me. :)

Don't be scared of it. Let go of the stigma. It truly is peace.
>>
>>27688197
Got my medical dispensary card the other day. Medical sativa for depression is not a meme.
>>
>>27688217
would it be tough for me to get a card at 19 years old in massachussetts?
>>
>>27688239
Probably. The minimum age is 25 here (Ontario) for medical but some dispensaries break the law.
>>
Fucking degenerates

O R I G I N A L
>>
>>27688197

>used to be a stoner back in highschool and part of college
>weed was fun, relaxing
>fast forward 5 years to grad school
>one of my friends suggests we smoke a marijuana
>immediately feel paranoid and anxious need to drink a couple of beers to take the edge off and still feel uneasy

Fuck, I'm too insane to even do drugs anymore. Just kill me.
>>
>>27688347
How much did you do? Just take 3-5 tokes. That's the perfect balance to not get paranoid or those other terrible side effects, but enough toget your mind wandering and to feel very comfortable and happy.

Lower the quantity. More does not always equal better.
>>
>>27688197
I got high as fuck today op 2.5 grams of kush with two friends it was cozy as hell
>>
Weed makes me have audio hallucinations, and extreme paranoid anxiety.

It just makes everything worse.
>>
I got a hold of some weed I have no idea of the origin of.

Whenever I smoke a small bowl it doesn't take long for me to start hallucinating. A few days ago I smoked more than usual and lost control of my body. My leg would start kicking my desk and I kept rubbing my hands around together. Eventually I made it to the bed and slept it off.

I'm a 240lb male so I don't know why I would be getting like this from simple marijuana, I've smoked it before and never experienced anything like this. I wouldn't call myself "experienced" though so I don't know. Is there something weird in it?
>>
>>27688409
Yikes. I couldn't handle that. All the things I hate about weed would be amplified.
>>
>>27688464
I doubt anyone would waste their money adding "extra ingredients" into it when your purpose was to pick up weed from the start.

You're just probably different now than you were when you were younger. I have a theory that weed brings out who you are as a person and amplifies it in proportion to the amount of weed you took.
>>
>>27688604
I didn't buy it someone gave it to me that didn't really like me from the start.

If weed brings out who you are then apparently I'm schizophrenic
>>
File: 1458012127937.jpg (59 KB, 510x489) Image search: [Google]
1458012127937.jpg
59 KB, 510x489
Would love to somke a fat bowl to myself tonights.

But I'm trying to get a promotion at work and if I gets it then I have to take another drug test. I have a urinator, but I'm too nervous to use it.

Suck part is I even have about an oz, but all I can do is smell it.
>>
I'm addicted to this shit and have been for far too long. It's usually the first day of having no weed after smoking constantly for weeks that sucks dick. Like today. 20 minutes or so I carpet surfed my bedroom floor and found a few crumbs that I smoked. I'll probably do it again later.. how fucking sad am I..
>>
>>27688285
>not getting it delivered to your door from bc
:)
>>
>>27688217
Yeah, this. I've been completely depresses and unmotivated all semester but as soon as I started smoking again all my motivation came back. And it's not like I was only happy and motivated when I was high, even when I was sober I just felt better about everything.
>>
>>27689090
>I'm addicted to this shit

I feel like you really can get addicted to this shit. I said that I'd only rip a bowl or two if I finished my work, but I haven't done shit in the last couple of days since Monday and just got fucked out of my mind. Woke up a couple hours ago and ripped another bowl. Shit. I haven't been smoking for very long either.
>>
well i smoked a bowl yesterday after 2month break and got a panicattack had 200 pulse and cramps and contractions on my whole body for 3 hours. i nearly died as i have high blood pressure. fck weed
>>
>>27689090

That's how I used to be. Not going to sugar coat anything, quitting sucks. I can't eat anything, can hardly sleep and am paranoid 24/7. But I have no desire to smoke anymore. Even thinking about rolling a joint right now makes me sad. Glad that part of my life is over for now.
>>
File: 1459649161393s.jpg (2 KB, 125x78) Image search: [Google]
1459649161393s.jpg
2 KB, 125x78
>>27689180
i am also addicted to the herbal jew
>>
>>27689246
Fuck yeah man, the cravings go away pretty easy but fuuuuuuuuk. I had a little slip up though and went on a little "binge" that lasted longer than I expected and now I'm out of weed and the intense cravings are hitting. Dreams are mad wild right now, kinda fun and comfy. Cravings should subside in a few days thank god...
>>
>>27688197
>tfw my dad gave me back my weed

>>27688239
Here in California you have to be above the age of 18 and it is pretty easy to get. I said I had migraines and I didn't even need to personally see the doctor. They have it set up so you go in and basically just pay $40 to get the recommendation. They are there to give you the recommendation and they will probably work with you.
>>
>>27689090
I was fiending pretty hard, but I eventually had to stop after two years of smoking.

The withdrawl sucked for one day, but it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>27689275
You high right now senpai? I'm at a very comfy level at just four tokes.
>>
>>27688197
Before trying cannabis I felt that it was degenerate because it's a drug. I was confident that it was the same as all other drugs.
I think that people who have never tried it aren't able to understand how light the actual affects are.
It's the equivalent to having a few beers, but a much nicer, comfier & slightly zoned out feeling.
I know that stoners tend to shill pot and it's benefits a lot, but if you're reading this and have issues with sleeping or you wake up and feel cripplingly sad for absolutely no reason or if medication has never benefited you, please try pot.
I cannot tell you how many times I have woken up wanting to kill myself immediately, smoked a bowl, and been able to laugh.
It feels almost like being a kid again, and you're able to set all of your worries aside.
Also,
>tfw no non-degenerate responsible pot smoker bf
>>
File: 1459136113447.jpg (5 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1459136113447.jpg
5 KB, 250x236
>>27688197
>haven't smoked in months
>depression starts setting in
>clean pipe
>clean room
>text dealer
>fucker is in San Fransisco
I just want to escape.
>>
File: image.png (165 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 500x347
>>27689421
>be non degenerate male stoner
>so many extra stuff going on I hardly have time to shitpost in robot land

I would but you're too far.
>>
>>27688461
>Weed makes me have audio hallucinations

For real, I smoked for the first time in a while and got this but it was the most pleasant thing ever. It was almost sunset, the sky was lightly cloudy and the colors were a mix of blue, purple, and orange, all hazed upon the clouds. And I was walking around outside looking at the trees and walking around, as I was walking around I felt like a miniature figure in the expanse of my surroundings. I was hearing music in my head. I don't know for sure if it was from somewhere else, but it was too perfect to be from somewhere else. It fit too well for it to have been coincidentally playing. I was hallucinating that song. It was so overwhelming that I had to go back inside. I've never experienced anything like that before.
>>
>>27688197
*sigh*

I used to smoke every day. But all my old dealers have gone to prison, died, or disappeared completely from my life. It's not legal in my state.

I was fired recently, and want to smoke but can't thinking I might be tested for my next job. Instead I drink and am probably killing myself slowly because alcohol is much worse for you.
>>
>tfw never got very high
I smoked weed in roughly a dozen different occasions now, but I never got a very strong high, I think. Could anyone describe it in comparison with the average mellow high?
>>
>>27689634
See
>>27689534
but then again it could just be me and I could have some fucked up mental issues.
>>
>>27689634
well for me, I know I'm very high when I do not want to get out of my seat and feel stuck to it like it's glue and I'm sinking into it

also my paranoia is so abnormally out of control that it's funny to me and I start laughing because I can easily imagine a bunch of cops outside my door ready to break it down

my balance is really off, and my head is spinning a bit

If my head is spinning too much I know I'm way too high and just lie down for a couple hours
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.