[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a teacher thread? I lost my temper with a kid who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16
File: Sad-teacher-010.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Sad-teacher-010.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
Can we have a teacher thread? I lost my temper with a kid who was gloating about beating up another student who couldn't fight back. i sent him ot the admin but thirty minutes later he was out of the office and wandering the halls.

This is my third year and the ingratitude and remorselessness still gets to me.

>mfw you stay late working on thigns with a kdi who calls you a shitty teacher the very next day.
>also my face when I accidentally posted this to pol first
>>
>>27687663
why did you want to be a teacher in the first place? itll kill you senpai, its a shitty job. dont expect gratitude, but know that at least you are changing those kids lives... at least society kinda thanks you even if kids dont
>>
>>27687663
what subject do you teach
>>
Teacher seems like one of those jobs where you can't win. If you care about the kids, then feels like yours are what will mostly happen. And if you don't care, then you're just a shitty teacher most likely doing it because the hours are short and you get summer off.
>>
>>27687732
It's a pretty good job 85% of the time but the other 15% will really get ot you. Every time I think I've toughened up, some new level of utter heartlessness is reached and I feel like I'm in my second month of teaching again.

>>27687849
English
>>
Hearing things like this always makes me think I should've become a teacher. You won't be successful if you care, and let your fragile feelings get hurt. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Kid: "Ha ha, I beat up this kid who couldn't fight back."

Teacher: "Go to the principal. No fighting."

Then don't think about it again. Job done. That's your job. See something that needs punishment, assign punishment. You don't have to get frustrated or enraged by it. You don't have to stay up all night getting stuff ready. Plan lessons that don't require it or ask for an assistant or distribute work with other teachers.

Kid: "You are a shitty teacher"

Teacher: "No cursing. I'm taking a point off your course grade."

And so on.
>>
>>27687887
I'ts a very difficult job. I remember having a crisis of guilt after my first week because I more fully apprciated what fuckign asshole I was when I was HS, and I was a relatively good kid.

We also work year round, just much less during the summer. When school is in session you are expected to work nearly all the time. The first year is mostly about learnign the school culture and developing your coursework, and subsequent years it's about EC and staff development.
>>
>>27687887
>hours are short and you get summer off.

are the hours actually short tho
they go to work starting at 730, most of the time even earlier, and leave at like 330, and then they have homework of grading homework and shit

it ends up being probably longer than a 9-5 day with grading and planning, and they start earlier

they do get summer off though

>>27687943
i think the frustration of teachers is more that they try so hard to help some student succeed and students 90% of the time prove to be shitty retards

thats why end game for teachers is probably to end up in the honors class of kids who wont throw a chair at you when they get angry, kids who actually give a shit about their future and will go to college and be successful people
>>
>>27687924
Are you doing middle school or high school English? I'm actually going back to school to teach but I'd like to to work with younger kids (2nd-5th ideally)
>>
I want to fail the fuck out of Chads and give extra credit to the kids with no friends.
>>
>>27688043
I'm licensed grades 6-12, teaching 9-12. You can appreciate the older students more as humans, which lends a nice bit of collegiality to class discussion, but behavior issues are going to be ten times more extreme.

Be warned that in elementary levels you'll be with the same group of kids the entire day. You can't just nut up and tolerate something until the bell rings.
>>
I teach English as a second language at a private school in Italy. I love teaching adults. They are motivated because they signed themselves up, they are smart enough to hold a conversation, and they generally look up some stuff outside of the lessons during the week. Teaching the younger kids/early teenagers fucking blows. They never understand because they refuse to listen, then when their parents ask what they did in class they say that they did nothing. Honestly I don't really even blame them most of the time because the lessons for the youngest kids are scheduled for Saturdays at 11 and 12. What fucking 8 year old wants to be in school on Saturday morning? Guess who gets bitched out because the kids are shit though? That's right, me. I can't wait to be done with this year then start my PhD.
>>
Mr. Teacher, can we please see your hard cock?
>>
>>27688020
This is my whole point. Your job is not to be some inspirational TV character of a teacher. Your job is teach kids, control the class, assign punishments, and asses them. Do that stuff.

When you go above and beyond, like staying up late and dedicating your evenings or weekends to work, you are actually being a worse teacher. You are burning yourself out and dedicating your energy to people who won't appreciate it.

Be a good teacher. Do your job. Plan simple lessons that you have the resources to execute, then execute them. When students misbehave, instantly punish. Don't obsess. Don't get emotionally involved.

If you have a student who is brilliant, it is okay to spend some effort there. It isn't okay to burn a lot of effort for no benefit. Then you get used up and either quit, change classes, or spend your time weeping about how students don't appreciate you.

Your students didn't ask you to slave away or sacrifice your evenings. They want to dick around and have a good time. You aren't doing them any favors by over-working yourself, and it is insane for you to expect that they will appreciate you for doing what they never wanted.

Do your job. Be a good teacher.
>>
>>27688145
one of the worst parts is that the kids love me outside of class, one of the girls even ran up and hugged me when I came back after going back to the US. Then as soon as class starts it's like I'm talking to a fucking wall.
>>
>>27688146
Why would you want that?

original cock pics
>>
>>27688145

Can I teach english in Italy if I don't speak any italian?
>>
File: gto.png (394 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
gto.png
394 KB, 604x453
why would someone willingly be a teacher?
>>
>>27688089
that is an excellent idea, senpai. i also like the idea of teaching elementary school and absolutely humiliating and devastating the little chads, while reaching out to the little robots, and showing them that I care about them.
>>
>>27688221
Because ideals and ambitions. I ended up on this path by "accident". It isn't that awful so far.
>>
>>27688183
I have a teacher fetish.
>>
>>27688221
It's a realy good way to get paid working with a subject you love. That said, the drawbacks to the job frequently put teachers on medication or lead to alcoholism. burnout and the resulting turnover is a huge problem.
>>
>>27688288
Why do you think you have teacher fetish? I mean, how do yu think it started?
>>
I taught undergrad math for several years while I was getting my PhD, and it was one of my favorite experiences in my life. But research wasn't my cup of tea, and math professor jobs that are not research-oriented are very hard to find. I considered teaching high school but despite my love for teaching, it seemed pretty unappealing, largely because of the kind of thing you describe. Now I'm a software developer which is kind of meh but at least earns a lot of money.

Godspeed, OP. You're working at a great and underappreciated job. Try to be the best teacher you can be and try to learn how to get past this sort of shit. Talk to your fellow teachers.
>>
>>27688328
Having semi attractive teachers around me every day during puberty in a strict catholic school. They were more attractive to me than any of the dweebs my age.
>>
TFW you'll never get to hide under his desk with his cock in your mouth while everyone writes a test.
>>
File: 1258261173897.jpg (44 KB, 653x306) Image search: [Google]
1258261173897.jpg
44 KB, 653x306
>25
>elementary art teacher at a magnet school
>kids adore me
>have to discipline them and feel terrible
>very sexist towards girls, favor them and feel terrible getting them in trouble
>>
>>27688166
Is this bait or what

You are clearly not a teacher or in touch with reality. Fucking neet retard that doesn't understand society.
>>
>>27688429
Are you a fag?
I noticed lot of girls are really cute, but not in a sexual way. More like they're so innocent you want to protect them from bad influence.
>>
>>27688510
Does it matter? I just want some hot teacher cock with hot teacher clothes like a dress shirt and tie.

Mr. Teacher, can I please have some dick pics?
>>
>>27688166
I get what you are saying but it is much, much easier to talk about being emotionally detached than actually being so. Most teachers begin thinking about their students all the time within days of starting the school year.

It takes decades for many of them to get where you'd like to be, if ever.
>>
>>27688192
It would be difficult to do and most places will probably look for somebody with at least minimal knowledge, but ya. Try and get a certificate for toefl and apply. The process is not too hard.
>>
>>27688546
>Does it matter?
Yes, it matters to me. I don't find fags normal. I will not support this shit by pleasing them. Face the consequences and know not everyone tolerate this gay shit being pushed on everyone, including kids in the west. I am not telling everyone around about degenerate stuff I do in my bedroom behind closed doors. Fags, trannies and those who consider themselves sexually liberated are the worst.

Also I don't wear ties to work.
>>
File: tk5.jpg (34 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
tk5.jpg
34 KB, 300x305
>>27688697
>>27688546
>tfw fellow teacher and also hates degenerates
>>
Not an expert but being a teacher seems very much like being a parent. Meaning kids don't always appreciate what you do but someday they will hopefully realize it. In my mind, a good teacher, who really tries to help kids, is worth their weight in gold.

Probably my favorite male teacher was actually a youth minister in church. He was really humble and sincere. Kind of a loner too unlike the other youth minister who had a wife and two daughters. He was a very genuine person and I could relate to him.

Maybe there are some kids that like you more than they say. Maybe the ones giving you a hard time will someday apologize and thank you for being there. Either way, you're doing good work by trying your best.
>>
>>27688697
>>27688737
Confirmed small dicked, asshole teachers.
>>
>>27688375
How hard is it to get a PhD in mathematics? I'm thinking about applying. I have a BS in math and a BA in philosophy.
>>
>>27688375
>PhD in math

how is that 300k starting salary?
>>
>>27688843
I have literally zero kids that (openly) hate me and I'm 7.5x5.5.

Get cucked you fucking autist
>>
>>27688843
17x15 [10^(-2) m], veiny, uncut. Reserved only for carriers of double X chromosome :^)
>>
I'm almost done with my graduate program in teaching. Have been in teaching program for a year. I love teaching. The kids never get under my skin because they're just stupid kids and their opinion means nothing to me. Besides, if they're mouthy, I just punish them and it feels amazing. The job honestly isn't that hard.

The difference for me though is that I teach science, which has right and wrong answers, unlike English, so it's significantly easier to grade. In fact, most HW is just one word answers so I have every student pass their papers to their left and everyone grades someone else's. I'm done with grading for the day, having put maybe 45 minutes of cumulative effort into it, and the kids get immediate results on their work. Couldn't be better.

Also, I actually think the stuff I get to talk about is pretty damn cool too. Plus being male is actually a commodity in teaching because there are significantly more women then men.
>>
>>27688922
>>27688935
I'm a girl. Can I have dicks pls now god damn it.
>>
>>27688870
>BA in philosophy

i was thinking about taking a/some philosophy classes in uni for fun, is it worth it? would you say philosophy actually changes the way you think?
there's a bunch of class options from logic to asian philosophy to ethics to political philosophy etc, which one do you recommend
>>
>>27688961
C'mon, kids try to bullshit us so often we don't fall that easily. You'd need to proove it somehow.
>>
File: 1277965080656.png (426 KB, 439x330) Image search: [Google]
1277965080656.png
426 KB, 439x330
>>27688946
>and it feels amazing.
>tfw wrote up 7 kids in the last 10 minutes of last period today
>I only write up kids when its 100% validated so I will NEVER get backlash for it
>>
>>27688232
>you will never give a shotabot a confidence boost and change him for the better
I'd be a teacher just for that.
>>
The only way I would ever become a teacher is if they gave me a whip and free license to use it. Some kids are basically just animals, and animals can only understand pain.

You teacherbros have my respect.
>>
>>27689003
When I ovulate the discharge is clear and gooey. No gay boys know that.

Tampax pearl boxes with mixed regular and super are the best tampons in the world.

Kat Von Dee eye shadow is the best and the Urban Decay nude palette (1) is a necessity.

Please gib hard cocks and teachery things. Thnx.
>>
>>27689075
pm me tits thanks
>>
>>27689075
>implying any of these things are gendered.

Stop adhering to false social conventions and so called gender norms you piece of shit.
>>
>>27689093
>SJW detected

Stay mad, trannies.
>>
>>27688963
Personally, my favorite classes dealt with politics/ethics. Of course, it's a matter of personal preference, and at my Uni, there were a lot of philosophy classes that related themselves to certain subjects. If you are interested in a subject other than philosophy, try taking a philosophy course dealing with that subject (e.g. mathematical philosophy). The subject is rather broad and you should just pick out what interests you the most. Just read through the syllabi and shit to know what the class is going over. Also, if your interest is rather mild and you don't mind dedicating a bit of free time, perhaps reading philosophy is a better option that would save you some money. But if it's just to fulfill some humanities credits, studying philosophy is a great option; STEM-fags tend to appreciate the subject more than other concentrations in the liberal arts.
>>
>>27689075
>No gay boys know that
No boy knows that in general because we don't deal with that shit and makeup is black magic to a man, which is why I cannot confirm by this if you're female or fag. Timestamp and ID with covered personal info but visible sex field or something equally convincing and for example generally much more appreciated, like tits. Otherwise give up.
>>
>>27689121
Also, another thing. If you plan to dedicate reading time into the subject or even make it a prevalent hobby/passion of yours, start with the Greeks. A lot of modern philosophers make allusions to their works, and they are of course the basis of the western canon.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x607
>18
>Want to be a teacher
>Attracted to polis and shotas
>Will probably end up fucking a kid
This'll most likely end up horribly but I might end up with a qt 3.14 underage gf
>>
>>27689185
I think that would be a dream come true for many high school teenage girls.
>>
File: 1255758225967.jpg (6 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
1255758225967.jpg
6 KB, 251x249
>>27689185
kill yourself my man

originaloasd
>>
>mfw there are pol-tier beta r9k teachers out there

I hope to fucking God I never get one of those.
>>
>>27689185
seems like even more reason to become a teacher...
>>
I feel you. I'm not a teacher but my mother was a teacher and she worked at least 2 or 3 hours at home on an average night. I remember she had to buy her own supplies for the class and things like that.

When I was in highschool, all the normie faggots would say a teacher is shit and complain amongst eachother when the teacher didn't have the entire class's essays marked within 24 hours.

Apparently being a high school teacher is one of the most stressful civilian jobs you can have.
>>
>>27689222
Stay mad, faggot. Kids actually like me. Not every teacher get thanked for helping them and get so much enthusiasm towards his lessons from kids.
>>
>>27689185
Fuck you, you sicko. I hope you get caught before any girl actually gets hurt by you.
>>
File: IMG_20140709_192307.jpg (1 MB, 4208x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140709_192307.jpg
1 MB, 4208x3120
>>27688145
>the lessons for the youngest kids are scheduled for Saturdays at 11 and 12. What fucking 8 year old wants to be in school on Saturday morning?

i used to teach ESL in China, Saturdays and Sundays were our busiest days with classes for students 3-14 running from 9am to 6pm. this was of course after being in school 9-12 hours every day and most of the older kids had 2-3 other music or math classes during the weekend on top of their homework and meager social lives. Chinese (especially working and middle class) drive their kids to the brink for the sake of competitiveness and while it makes them far easier to deal with than western students i genuinely felt sorry for them once they hit a certain age.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-06-10.31.54.jpg (1 MB, 2172x3861) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-06-10.31.54.jpg
1 MB, 2172x3861
>>27689165
Ta da I am gril.
>>
>>27689298
Have you ever had any awkward experiences with your students? Such as if one of your female students (or even male students) could not help but let her teenage lust slip out when talking with you. As in, she stares at you, or even touches you, or just spends a bit too much time around you, maybe even after class.
>>
>>27689215
>>27689299
Thankfully he's probably an unattractive sperg, so he won't get any PTP
>>
I've had a couple people tell me that I should consider being a teacher, and lately that career path has become more and more appealing to me. It's naive of me to think this way, but I'd be willing to deal with any number of normalfag kids if it meant I might be able to help a young robot.
Unfortunately I'm still really socially retarded myself so that will just have to continue being a fantasy.
>>
>>27689215
>>27689299
>>27689365
God you guys are such wittle faggots
>>
>>27689327
Your hands are ugly.
>>
>>27689327
>Ta da I am over 300 lbs
Not surprised
>>
>>27689442
Nigger what are you smoking. I have the boniest hands in the world.

ITT: Asians being mad
>>
>>27689327
What pictures do you want lady?
>>
>>27689327
>born in 95 but already have the hands of a 40 year old
yikes
>>
>>27689516
Something lewd though honestly boner is kill after these fucktards.

>not giving dick pics to a beautiful catholic latina
>>
>>27689327

btw your nail polish is pretty disgusting

change it dsu
>>
>>27689493
Those are fat fingers. I'm a guy and my hands are skinnier.
>>
Right tried to avoid this derail. 99.9% the teachers are gone now.

Thanks.
>>
>>27689618
That's what happens when a female enters a space
>>
>>27687663
>tfw grad quote was me shouting out all the work teachers do
I got you fampatchi
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (177 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
177 KB, 768x1024
>>27689327
Gotta be a man of your word I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 551x958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 551x958
>>27689546
Shit happens I guess
>>
>>27689653
>Implying I didn't just want dick pics and have it not be about gender

>IMPLYING I wasn't asked to provide

Y'all niggers gay as fug desu.
>>
>>27689688
dat latex. You da real MVP
>>
Student at public school here, I truly appreciate what teachers do but mostly I feel sorry for you. Kids do some dumb shit. Just don't give up, we can smell the sadness on your clothes .
>>
>>27689712
why did you want dick pics in the first place
>>
>>27689755
Because teachers are sexy, masculine, dominant figures?
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 800x1192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 800x1192
>>27689748
You're welcome! It's my #1 fetish.
>>
>>27689662
I appreciate it, roll foreskin?
>>
>>27689772
firemen are better
they are stronger
they are richer
they are smarter
they make a real difference in this world

they are better in every way
also post tits pls
>>
>>27689803
I feel like it's not as popular anymore. My insane ex was into it but never wore the catsuits I got him.
>>
>>27689712
>this is how women sound when they're trying to fit in
Please stop, it's embarrassing
>>
>>27689825
Firemen are attention whores. Teachers get to actually boss people around. I don't want a good guy in my fantasy, I want an authority figure who is not supposed to have me.
>>
>>27689754
thank you. At the end of my first year I was gutted by how unceremoniously they walked out. they were seniors and knew thye'd likely never see me again. Only two or three of 100 students made any gesture of appreciation (one said thanks for putting up with us, two shook my hand and told I was amazing).

sometimes I think this job would be best suited to sociopaths, unfeeling machines with impeccable interpersonal skill.
>>
>>27689853
Sorry,

>stop it silly boys~ I'm just a girllll teehee XXDDDDDDD

Is that better? Do you feel safe now?
>>
>>27689772
Am I the only one who thinks teaching is a feminine position? Same level as nursing tbqh
>>
>>27689754
>Student at public school
this is an admission of being underage
reported
>>
>>27689874
>Teachers get to actually boss people around

It's not that great, and you always need to be planning on your second option if the kid simply refuses to do what you've asked. Some days, before I confront a difficult student, I need to know if the school police officer is in the
building to physically remove a kid, just in case they don't leave.

It's hard.
>>
>>27689904
Only because mothers like to do it because they get summers with their kids and work hours coincide with their kids.

Though nobody truly respects female teachers like they do male teachers.
>>
>>27689925
You could always spank them.

Make the bad male students watch while you fuck their girlfriends.
>>
>>27689805
Foreskin pulled back almost to the max.
Enough cocks for today. Do your assignment, young lady.
>>
>>27689901
>attention whoring special snowflake thinks the reason people don't like her is because she is such a """"cool"""" """"bro""""
You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>27689981
I mean rolled up, sorry.

No tits from me, sorry. That would be slutty.
>>
>>27689938
I don't respect male teachers. They are usually beta as hell and feel like they need someone to feel superior to. I would prefer a nurse
>>
>>27690011
I'm not talking about tits. I did not mean anything sexual there.
>>
>>27689998
People don't like me because unfortunately males can't resist a female. Literally, they HAVE to notice a female presence and some faggots decide to make that presence the focus instead of the topic.

Men are pathetic and really, ALL women are laughing at you. We know you are complete slaves to your sexuality.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1079x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1079x1920
>>27689838
Oh it's gaining momentum. I see it more in movies/music videos. Did you get any for you?
>>
>>27690049
Are you giving me homework then?
>>
>>27688166
homie there are teachers in my building with forty years of experience who cant do what you describe. THese are strong, smart men who've been through some shit, too. They'll just have a certain fatigue to them some days that isn't otherwise present and you know something put them in that place where all you feel is the futility of your patience and work.
>>
>>27690066
Nah, I preferred to see him in it. He was really submissive and liked me to peg him.

Though he was so worried about ruining the suit that it would destroy the mood. He wouldn't move, I couldn't move him, couldn't get lube or juices on it or he would get pissed.

Like what is the point of sexy suit if I can't do anything sexy to him in it.
>>
>>27690073
No, it's subtle hint for you that no more sexual stuff, roleplays and other stuff for now. I actually have stuff to do for tommorrow and I'm only partially focused on this thread.
>>
>>27690128
Okay then, Mr. Teacher.

Do you have a favourite student this year?
>>
>>27690050
Men can't ignore a woman's presence on /r9k/ because they are so deprived of female attention that anything will do. You are literally scraping from the bottom of the barrel because you are too ugly for normie orbiters. And regardless of how men react to you, preying on their weakness is just pathetic. You are the one who veered focus onto you and your cocklust, fully knowing how much it would derail the thread. If you want to see pictures of penises, go to /soc/. You're disgusting and a disgrace to your gender. Please get a trip so I can filter you.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 750x937
>>27690117
Oh fuck same here! One lucky dude I guess. Sorry it turned out that way,
>>
>>27690157
Real life isn't fantasy. You should not favor anyone over others and you don't see anything sexual in your students. Or I just like when women actually look like women and have breasts, waists, wide hips etc. Women only start to be sexy around 16-17yo and not everyone is stupid enough to risk your job and touch that. Also most of young women have shit in their minds. They're immature as fuck, like most kids. 20-30yo women is something I could go for: both good looks and relatively mentally mature enough.
>>
>>27688221
not the guy who posted it but re-bumping this

my dad was a teacher and aside from summers off he really made me not want to be a teacher
>>
>>27689363
Keep your fantasies to yourself, neckbeard
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 604x603
>>27690117
Not even a little something you can show off?
>>
>>27690181
Nobody wants filthy barrel scum, I was asking for teachers. /r9k/ is autism /soc/ and everyone knows that by now. Arcanines are dead.

Also, you're saying I should pity them and not expose them to something because they don't know how to behave decently around it? What because a female... triggers them?

Sounds kind of familiar here.

My cockmongering happened before I was even grilled out.
>>
I took over as a teacher for a part-time thing, I'm only here for a year.

I try to teach the kids about some interesting stuff in regards to the subject, but they're at that age where they don't give a shit and don't want to pay attention. They're mostly nice, but I guess I'm not as cool as the last teacher, so they can be pretty disrespectful at times.

I don't even really want to do education, which is why this is only a temporary thing, but man I couldn't imagine continuing with this for my whole life. You try really hard and plan all this shit, and at the end of the day it all comes down to the attitudes of the individual students. And if they don't like you they'll still call you shit.

It isn't worth it unless you have a class of like 5-10 kids.
>>
>>27690239
Too bad he turned out to be the scum of the earth who fucks and sucks old men.
>>
>>27689363
this >>27690304
Basically see >>27690266
We can joke about it here because we're all adults but reality != fantasy. Go jerk off to some porn.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 664x985) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 664x985
>>27690354
Holy shit I am sorry for you. Well what're you doing now? Are you looking for anyone now? What was the pegging like?
>>
>>27690392
I'll stop talking about it now cause this isn't the thread for it.

I have a bf now who isn't very kinky at all and it's nice because kinky boys are sluts.
>>
>>27690337
>Also, you're saying I should pity them and not expose them to something because they don't know how to behave decently around it?
No, I'm saying you shouldn't derail threads because you are desperate for male attention and don't know how to behave decently, you tryhard.
>My cockmongering happened before I was even grilled out.
This matters why? Where's that trip cunt
>>
>>27690416
Oh ok my bad then. We'll I'm a slut for the person I'm with not for anyone else. You know what I mean?
Well I hope things go great between you and your boy toy.
>>
>>27688221
>>27688253

I wound up here by accident and it's awful. I feel like Kindergarten Cop half the time.
>>
>>27687663
>that high school female teacher who was fresh out of university and had very little authority over the class but was still very passionate about what she taught and that made you rock-hard at least 15 times during her class

>the male high school teacher who was also fresh out of university and was really nice and cool and approachable and turns out he was fucking like 4 different girls in your year.

>That teacher who had his coffee spiked with acid and was sent into early retirement
>>
>>27690525
>>the male high school teacher who was also fresh out of university and was really nice and cool and approachable and turns out he was fucking like 4 different girls in your year.

FUCKING

LEGEND

IF THAT'S TRUE I'M SO PROUD OF THAT DUDE
>>
>>27690437
>wanting male attention
If men could just be debarked like dogs that would fantastic. They should really just serve their purpose as fucktoys for women. All men are good for is being used. Used to please a woman sexually, used to provide for her, and used to protect her. Men aren't useless, they're just inferior and nobody wants their attention.
>>
>>27690541
are you the broad with the ontario health card

can i lick your feet while you extemporize on how worthless men are
>>
Current student teacher here. Teaching high school band and middle school general music.

High school band is fun as hell. I get to teach kids about the music I like and learn about the music they like. A lot of these kids are also really open and friendly. Some have their days, but at the end of the week, they all want to learn, make music, and be in class. Definitely one of the perks of teaching in my content area.

Middle school, on the other hand, is shit. Most kids are disrespectful (probably not because they try to be, but just because it's that age), it's hard for me to give kids opportunities to actually make music due to the curriculum I was given, and it ultimately just isn't as rewarding as teaching in the high school. Shit's absolutely exhausting. Props to you middle school teachers if there are any of you in this thread.
>>
>>27690559
No I just slipped in to see them get mad.

You're obviously a good boy who knows his place. You can be my chair.
>>
>>27690437
Just let it go. Her asking for teacher cock isn't realy different from robots posting
>tfw no ugly gf
whenever some femanon complains about her being ugly (which most of the time is bullshit, but that's entirely different topic). The only difference is because of thirst men go apeshit whenever there is proof female posts.

If it's the same person we first accused of being fag, notice she didn't even start with "grill here" shit. Got called out because fucking trannies, gays and other trash leaks from their containment board and we don't tolerate that shit so we won't support it. Then she delivered what she was asked for, got her cock pic and cease closed, fair deal, everyone are satisfied. Right now you're the only one who tries to stir shit up more while the rest returned to original topic.

Go punch a pillow or something to cool off.
>>
>>27690627
god fucking damnit

the girls who want to sit on me are never in toronto
>>
>>27690627
I'll do anything. Pls let me be your sub.
>>
Here in Brazil, a teacher snapped a few days ago and left a student hanging from then window

Also I always felt bad for the good teachers. I can always see hope sloely slipping away from my favorite teachers. Every now and then theyd find one student that they connect well too and teach.
>>
>>27690664
Come to the great US of A. Canada is too SJW for anyone to accept their place in the world because

>muh sexism
>>
>>27690712
i am relocating to the US soon. what city are you in?

one in a million shot but why not
>>
>>27690665
>>27690559

Proof that men are slaves and enjoy it. You all just want to cum and that motivates everything you do, which makes you easy to control.
>>
>>27690731
Sorry anon but I can really have my pick of the men here.

If you think you have a shot come to Boston.
>>
>>27690541
Didn't read
>>27690652
>tfw no ugly gf
Is equally cancerous, except these don't garner as much attention and are usually contained in their appropriate threads.
>Then she delivered what she was asked for, got her cock pic and cease closed
Except she is continuously derailing the thread with her shit tier fetishes, are you retarded? Maybe if you defend her more she will fall in love with you.
>>
>>27689662
Do you have a bruise on your dick? What is that discoloration on the shaft?
>>
>>27690759
damn, i almost would have been headed to cambridge instead of where i'm going, too.

>Sorry anon but I can really have my pick of the men here.
harsh truth. distinguishing yourself from the horde of other subs is the hardest thing about chatting up dommes.

>>27690733
can confirm. i literally lick shoes. holla
>>
many people dont make it through student teaching. They break down crying and never go back.

Teaching is hard as fuck and psychological resilience and nerve required is rare. The mental and emotional work is a part ofthe job that not many people consider. Whenever I feel defeated I try and remember that a few people in my position have been given broken limbs or brain damage by a student. That makes the despair a bit more tolerable.
>>
>>27690538
yup. He was a phys ed teacher and gym class was actually co-ed for our last two years of high school. It was obvious that he was a bit of a beta when he was in high school himself, and was maybe coming back to high school to like have better high school days or something.

but yeah he was really cool with everyone, the popular kids, the nerds, the jocks and goths. Was the complete opposite of the stereotypical "fat bitter 50 year old" gym teacher", and whooooops someone found out about him railing Staceys and he was obviously fired. Sucks.
>>
>>27690786
You mean red or bright spots?
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.