[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you need lube when fapping with foreskin? friend said he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Do you need lube when fapping with foreskin?

friend said he has foreskin but it hurts to fap without lube.

>been fapping since i was 10 without lube
>never hurts
>>
i guess it depends how you want to fap, you're friend may be doing it weirdly

most uncut guys fap by sliding the forskin up and down over the head, with no direct contact to the head itself

however it is painful for us to experience dry friction on the head, so if your friend is leaving the skin rolled back and instead sliding his hand directly over the head then yes he would require lube

he may be doing this if he has an extremely short or tight forskin and he cannot easily slide it back and forth over the head when erect
>>
Well I can't pull my foreskin past my head and touching bare head hurts like shit. But jacking off by rubbing up and down doesn't hurt at all.
>>
>>27687132
You don't unless you do something retarded like sliding DRY foreskin on DRY dick head. This shit hurts. I for example pull foreskin back entirely and only touch the base of the head with it, one of the most sensitive spots. Also pulling foreskin back to the max so skin would be stretched on the head. Stuff like this feels amazing.

Dick which is most of the time hidden in the foreskin dries on the air after longer time so if you don't fap for hours you don't need lube.
>>
>>27687367
I also never had my dick mutilated, this guy's on point
>>
>>27687132
Of course not. Your friend must have phimosis or some shit.
>>
>tfw your mom caught you fapping, was cool with it, but then noticed your phimosis and promptly had you cut
W-well, it was fun while it lasted....
>>
No, but I fap in a strange way that I don't think I've ever seen anyone claiming to do it the same way
>>
>>27687842
What a fucking bitch. Mine told me when I was like 12-13yo to pull foreskin back during baths so I wouldn't get phimosis and keep it clean. No idea why so few parents tell their kids such important stuff.

Also only extreme cases of phimosis require actual circumcision. Often just small cut to widen the hole is enough. Educate yourself on the subjects you dumb amerifats.
>>
>>27687367
Recently I've been getting the skin rolled back and using saliva as lube.
Feels 10 times greater, but is also gross
>>
>>27687132
I'm assume when you use segma as lube you don't need to apply extra
>>
>>27689083
No, we use precum, kike lover.
>>
>>27689083
>segma
I take a shower like every 2-3 days, in the summer much more often, depending how much I sweat and I don't get smegma unless walking around with hard, precumming dick or playing with it through pants with no cumming, or just cumming into foreskin and not washing it afterwards. If you don't fap few times a day then you'd need at least like a week for smegma to appear.

>>27689189
this. Just smear precum with your foreskin or finger all over the head. Natural moisture that works wonders.
>>
>>27689083
>>27689189
>>27689251
>Not licking your hand for lube
Come on
>>
>>27689189
I'm convinced precum is some joke I'm not a part of. I've never made a drop in my life. No matter how long I abstained, how long I edged, even if I stuffed something in my ass, not even a little precum.
>>
>>27689282
It's real, I only produce about a drop of it at a time though, and only if I edge a very long time.
>>
I have a foreskin and used to only fap dry since it was very easy to do. However recently I've started to fap with lube while wearing a condom. Takes longer for me to cum and the feeling is much more intense in the end.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.