[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pyramid Schemes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 268x188
So many pyramid schemes have been aimed at women with nothing better to do.

In the old days, it was Mary Kay Cosmetics and Tupperware parties.

Now, it's Beach Body, Herbalife, sometimes Barre classes, and the latest one to shit up my normiebook is called "It Works!"

What other pyramid schemes are there? And why are women such an easy target for Shekelsteins?
>>
>>27686859
Those aren't pyramid schemes. There is a product.
>>
>>27687182
And their salespeople are happy to tell you how you, too, can be a licensed dealer of product! Are you ready to finally make your OWN money? Be your OWN boss?

A rose by any other name...
>>
>>27687232
No it literally isn't a pyramid scheme. That's a term with a real meaning.

This is multi level marketing. There is a product involved. There are hundreds of them and they cater to men and women.
>>
>>27686859

Vector Marketing is a big one.
>>
>>27687301
MLM is basically an upside down funnel.

You seem mad. What are you shilling?
>>
>>27686859
nah they're legit man
you just gotta get in the heirarchy early
then all the suckas under you bring in the dough for you
sucks to be the guys on the bottom tho
>>
>>27686859
Amway has been around for ages
>>
>>27687309
this
this is some serious bullshit
Vector Marketing is LEGIT a pyramid scheme.
>>
>>27687357
How is correcting false information seeming mad?
>>
>>27687416
No it is not a pyramid scheme. They sell a product.
>>
>>27686859
All of the internships I've found were of this sort. They target younguns and women hoping they won't know how a pyramid scheme works, simple as that.

And maybe to monetize the average woman's huge network and influence on her friends. Kek.
>>
File: 1439957711773.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439957711773.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
I'm still trying to find a good pyramid scheme I can join and outsource all my work to homeless people.

Problem is they all either have a "membership fee" or make you buy the product in advance. It's almost like they don't expect you to make money.
>>
Selling life insurance is kind of pyramid schemey
>>
I don't think you know what a pyramid scheme is, OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.