[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey im a robot too!!! >is white and >5'10"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
>Hey im a robot too!!!
>is white and >5'10"

when will this 'whites can be robots' meme die? i have not seen an average white male not be able to have a loving relationship with various non whites. non white are literally the only robots, end of story.
>>
Im white and earn minimum wage and a kissless virgin
>>
White is the only robot race, ya silly ethnic. How else could they fail to live up to their expectations when all non-white enter the world as sub-humans?
>>
It's true. Whites and non midgets are all that matters. Look at the fucking picture. He actually put some effort into life. The girl is a skinny fat dumb whore when never seen the inside of a gym in her life.
>>
>>27686894
No one expect something from you unless you are upper class on the lower level black/paki/white/asians we are all expendable
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (76 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
76 KB, 300x250
>>27686788
>tfw white male kv
>tfw my own women don't even want me

JUST
>>
>>27686788
No one wants a shitskin gf op.... Thats like, the last resort. Why do you think only betas get azn gfs? And the result is disastrous, a loser beta male with a loser self hating chink girl? Why do you think hapas always turn out messed up?
>>
>>27687146
lol, this is EXACTLY the problem. You white are so preoccupied about white girls that you forget that us non whites have to deal with NO female attention. I know you have at least ONE Asian/Black/Latino girl that you could text right now that is DTF. Imagine if you had female attention you could back out to. That how we fell.

Saying whites are robots is just as ridiculous as calling women robots.
>>
>>27686788
does she not know her fly is open?
>>
>>27687240

You could fuck a chicken or dog too, I guess that means you aren't a robot either. A white man with azn or worse is the same as a non white and a pupper.
>>
>>27687240
>I know you have at least ONE Asian/Black/Latino girl

I wish. I even prefer Latina girls to white girls but no luck with either.

That's only White Chads, the rest of us white guys are worse off because of jews pushing "whites are evil racists and are the only race that HAS to share their country with other people." And asian girls don't actually like white guys they just do it for the money and citizenship.
>>
>>27687288
Yes. That's her her "welcome come in" sign to all the Chads
>>
I'm white, 6'2, and more of a robot than you.
>>
whites can be robots full stop. Social and sexual rejects come in all colors obviously. I admit there are a lot of asian robots though. You ching chong motherfuckers are dominant in robot culture
>>
File: 1429813465911.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1429813465911.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>27686788
>that tiny bulge

ayyy am laughing desu

>tfw wear fitted suit pants to work
>hanging visible meat down the right side all day erry day
>see women on the street eye your crotch

Made you look, roastie
>>
>>27687288
Girls wearing a bikini under short shorts do that shit all the time.

It is fucking stupid
>>
>>27687391

I love pumping with my shillmate every morning. I'm only 5.5x4.8" with boner turned up to 11. Pumped I have a prominent bulge and am 5.25x5.25" flaccid. I also wear modal briefs with a pecker pouch that makes it stick out more. I look like I almost have a cock when I wear my scrubs.
>>
>>27686788
22 year old Virgin friend zoned more times than Elmo from Sesame Street. White men can and will be robots.
>>
>>27687574
Are you a manlet?

It really is kind of funny how men can be perfect except for one or two key flaws that drag them down, namely: not initiating, (maybe) being a manlet.

I knew a guy in college who looked like that one main dude from Vampire Diaries (not Boon) - I'm straight but this guy was gorgeous. Good body, great hair, chad chin and jawline. He was 5'7 and shy. Never even kissed a girl.

It fucking blew my mind.

I liked making him laugh because he had such a pretty smile. n-no homo
>>
>>27686788
I'm a robot and I'm white, 6'+, upper-middle class and dated/had sex with a girl that looked a lot like in my freshman year of college.
>>
>>27687240
not only the USA exists you fucking shitskin... here in Eastern Europe it's a white only party (except gypsies but they only breed with each other) so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>27688029
Is it easy to get a gf in Eastern Europe? America is ruined because of feminism.
>>
>>27688112
every white country is ruined by feminism... I'm thinking about Kazakhstan, lots of traditional girls for yellow fever :)
>>
>>27686788
Manlets are automatically robots though
>>
>>27687391
yet you're still a virgin, how ironic, amirite?
>>
>>27686788
>5'10 white here

It's fucking true. My God, I wasted so much time chasing white girls, but non-whites are all over us, you just need to find them.
Almost every other race values lighter skin, we're taller than most other people and white women are practically worthless these days.

Being white is a +2 situational modifier to interactions with non-white women.
>>
>>27686788
>extroverted, hollering, confident nonwhites or nonasians thinking they can be robots
>>
>>27686788
>Be ethnic
>All through high school kept my attempts at romance to ethnic girls
>Watch each and every one of them get with whites
>My oneitis literally went across the country to go to some whitey's prom rather than her own.
Tell me again how Jamal and Jose are taking all the white women. But then I bring up Caleb and Skylar taking the ethnic women, the only women WE HAVE, and you get "Bro, interracial couples aren't taboo anymore", and "Dude, she can date whoever she wants."

White fever makes me mad.
>>
>>27689490
Try go back to your own country.
>>
>>27689490
I feel you senpai. It feels bad knowing that Caleb or Tyler will always be their first choice. And if by some chance white guys aren't their first choice you have to be the ''right'' kind of ethnic guy, which is always a walking talking stereotype
>>
>>27686788
The only way white people can be robots is if they actively try to, like having terrible hygiene and just being a general autist around ladies
>>
>>27689615
My country is a U.S. territory retard. Going back there would still be me in the U.S. Even then, whites go there all the time because you don't need a passport, and still pick up the chicks near the resorts.
>>
>>27689633
Exactly, they actively choose to be robots.
You can't be a robot with everything handed on a silver plate to you
>>
Indians are the true robot master race.

reporting in
>>
I think white men have it easier than filthy indians. Fuck I have to die i hate myself so fuckig much shit tier everything compete TRAshg odmanit fuck cant even fuckin be born white fucking gonna hang myself
>>
>>27689664
Exactly, its not hard to take a shower, brush your teeth and have a little confidence
>>
>>27689615

polynesian nigger
>>
>white girls prefer white guys
>shitskin spics, indians, niggers, and chink girls prefer white guys
>employers prefer white guys
white """""""""""""""""""""""robots"""""""""""""""""""""""" will never know the real suffering of a non-white robot. check your white privilege https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
>>
>>27689615
I'm so sorry.
Legit, you got a raw deal.
>>
ITT: permavirgin beta bitches with no life experience crying and bitching about skitskins and niggers like a bunch of little faggots that couldn't get their favorite toy for christmas

fuckin hilarious when some fucking dweeb talks shit about darkies, as if you're any better. most of you are already gutter trash excuses for male specimens, so your banter is pointless. you should rejoice with your darkie bros.
>>
File: J9H7MEp.jpg (151 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
J9H7MEp.jpg
151 KB, 1280x960
sup?

only white guys huh?
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (909 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
909 KB, 960x1280
>>27690517
Yo white guys only? what?
>>
>>27686788
>5'10 is tall enough
nice bait
>>
>>27686788
I'm 6"2, white, and am probably in a minority in this board for having had piss bottles in every room I've lived in past the age of eighteen.
>>
>ywn have a qt high school girlfriend that lovingly wraps her arms around you
>>
>>27686788
>trash humans in pic

Why do you care OP ?
>>
>>27690517
>>27690539
DERETE THIS NOW!!!
>>
>>27690667
Nigga.. You don't tell an Alpha what to do.

*strutwalks*

Bow down you beta KV's
>>
>>27690622
shes hot, shut up.
>>
>tfw white stocky balding manlet
It's the feel to rule them all. Girls are repulsed by me, and guys automatically assume I'm weak/unintelligent.

ANYONE over 5'8 (regardless of race) claiming to be a robot should just kill themselves.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.