[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are these disgusting pedophiles allowed on omegle? why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Omegle chat log 58a3c79.png (13 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log 58a3c79.png
13 KB, 500x215
Why are these disgusting pedophiles allowed on omegle? why are they allowed in society?
>>
Why does Omegle have pictures of branches and trees when you save a convo
>>
>>27686877
It's a watermark
>>
File: Omegle chat log 58a3c79.png (17 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log 58a3c79.png
17 KB, 500x215
>>27686889
why do they add it? you can take out the omegle logo completely and nobody knows what the fuck branches mean
>>
>>27686889
That still doesn't answer my question
>>
They're not always the same branches either. They have different pictures
>>
>join a convo
>"don't talk to me"
lol
>>
>>27687013
>>27687040

...it completely answers your question, do you want him to explain the purpose of a watermark?

watermarks are hard to remove overlaying semitransparent images added to pictures so that they can be identified while circulating the internet or offline

they are also often added security measures or often used by photographers to protect their work so they can sell it without the watermark and/or they can be found while the image circulates the web

>>27687091
did i ever say you could post in my thread?
>>
>>27687121
Damn senpai you got me. I'm disappointed. I wanted there to be a knowable reason for why they chose branches specifically. Btw if u bully me I'll kick ur ass
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.