[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone with OCD here? I have severe OCD. Spend my whole day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 6ImdMgi.jpg (160 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
6ImdMgi.jpg
160 KB, 800x533
Anyone with OCD here?

I have severe OCD. Spend my whole day doing compulsions, it forced me to drop out of school and prohibits me from leaving my house. My father hates me for having OCD and treats me like shit as a result. Feel like a prisoner in my own mind, want to kill myself 24/7.

Any other OCDfags out there?
>>
Only when I'm on speed. Then I'll spend like 5 hours obsessively arranging stuff. It's crazy.
>>
>>27686533
that's weird. does it bother you or do you enjoy the arranging of things when on speed?
>>
>>27686509

I used to be on meds at 18

It died down after 25

my compulsions will flare up under stress but I can manage them and calm down

I do notice I still do some rituals out of habit since the movements where programmed hard having them through childhood.

It gets better over time op

try st johns wort if you are not taken any-other meds
>>
>>27686561
I neither like nor dislike it. It's just a sort of compulsion, but in a way I suppose it's calming. It's just that sometimes I'll finally get stuff exactly the way I want it, and then my jaw drops when I look at the clock and see how much time has passed doing the same mundane shit. I have mild obsessive tendencies on any given day, but stimulants just send it way over the top. I wonder if it affects everyone with OCD that way.
>>
>>27686621
I will look into that, thanks. I hope you're right, I'm 25 now and I've had severe OCD since I was 10. I just hope it can get better.
>>
>>27686727

you probably already noticed it flares up the more anxious you get and you get more tired and anxious preforming the rituals.

sometimes you will get a window of opportunity to think clearly and logic will start falling back into place
>>
whenever i see a frog, i have to scream reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i was about to kiss a girl yesterday and i saw a frog over her shoulder, you know what happened next... life is agony why does god curse me with mental illness
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.