[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /lowstandards/ be tall, white, with muscles, decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: hipster girl.jpg (165 KB, 1024x830) Image search: [Google]
hipster girl.jpg
165 KB, 1024x830
Who here /lowstandards/

be tall, white, with muscles, decent face, but still have to settle for chubby girls or Asian girls. Desperately want to date a thin white girl. I don't expect a stacy just an in shape white girl who is looksmatched to me or some vegan hipster girl.
>>
>>27686339
Same boat as you but I know I am to blame, I never even try.
>>
thin white girls have been the most mentally fucked up ones for me, so no thanks

a chubb who isn't fucknuts and cooks me dank breakfast is far more preferable
>>
>Asian girls
>settling

yeah. No.
>>
>>27686709
this.

der original comment der
>>
>>27686709

This, decent bait though OP.
>>
>>27686709
>>27687206
>>27687368
Are you guys legit autists? Asian girls are ugly 90% of the time.
>>
File: r8.jpg (27 KB, 596x596) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
27 KB, 596x596
>>27686339
r8 this b4 I go ask /fit/
>>
>>27686709
>adorable 5' asian girl in one of my classes.
>at least a foot taller than her
>can't get through one class without fantasizing about destroying her tiny body
>>
>>27686339
I'd take her or some weird-looking but cute girl over a Stacey any day.
>>
>>27687435
exactly, they usually have flat pan faces, huge heads, slit eyes (i lived in cali and all the asian girls talked about wearing tape that made their eyes bigger) ugly yellow-brown skin that they lighten.they have no hips or butt either. they all have boring black hair and eyes, white girls have many beautiful eye colors and hair colors. asian girls envy this and will dye their hair and wear colored contacts. they try everything to be white and will date any white guy. you only date an asian girl because you are too beta to actually date a member of your own race. you know white girls are superior, but you're a beta that can't get one.
>>
>>27686339
Unless you're a full 9/10 chad in girls' eyes you might as well just be a 2/10 creeper beta. There is no middle ground with them.
>>
>>27687450
what a useless fuckin kick

hands aren't protecting the face at all, bitch probably thinks kicking is just putting her foot in the air

fuckin idiot you gotta put your hips into it
>>
>>27686339

At least you CAN settle. I live in a black neighborhood, and the even the fatties are taken. Literally everyone is taken.
>>
>>27686339
> Desperately want to date a thin white girl.

So does every single male, including Chad.
>>
>>27687590
Th-thanks /fit/
>>
>tfw no bf to encourage me to work out and eat healthy and keep my attitude in check so I can lose weight
I want to be thin
but when you're lonely, you just have no motivation.
>>
>>27686339
who is this cutesy mutesy?
>>
>>27687718
Think of the feeling when you are thin and get a boyfriend. Hope this helps.
>>
>>27687639
Asian girls are actually more popular
>>
>>27687876
I really want a chubby boyfriend to work out with and eat healthy with :(
where are all the chubby boys at :(
>>
>>27687940
right here >>27687006 laughing at rape
>>
>>27687940
Why not just take a bf whose already in shape to motivate you? I'm down as long as you aren't horribly overweight.
>>
>>27687435
roastie detected

topkek original
>>
>>27688104
w-
what's horribly overweight to you ;~;
>>
>>27688348
....nevermind lol
>>
I dont even care k anymore desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 540x360
>>27686339
my standards

will act slutty for me
>>
>>27688512
my bmi isn't in the morbidly obese range... so there's that
this is why I want chubby/fat bf because he isn't going to judge
>>
>>27688598
Do you like being girly and feminine? Ill be your bf if you are, dont take hours to reply, and promise not to leave me for chad when you get skinny
>>
>>27688587
that girl isn't what i would call "low standards"
>>
>>27688661
I wear skirts and dresses instead of pants but I don't think I'm ULTRA girly and feminine.
how girly/feminine are you talking?
I'm definitely not a tomboy but I like catching frogs by lakes sometimes.
>>
You will not get a fat girl either you moron. They do not want you, they want chad.
>>
>>27688927
I love frilly dresses

like Im not fat by any means actually im like 104 lbs, skinny as fuck so I want to get to ottermode or even athletic but I have no motivation so it'd be nice to work with someone
>>
>>27688978
I don't wear /frilly/ dresses, like I said I'm not ULTRA feminine and besides things like that are hard to wear.

but I'd feed you and stuff so you could get gains, I love to cook c:
except since 104lbs I bet you're about 5'6, and I'm a lot taller than that so I don't know if this is gonna work out.
>>
I'm dating a beautiful, tall, blonde model. I did have to settle for something though, she's a roastie.
>>
>>27689201

well I mostly wanna bulk up

you really care that much about height tho? I doubt we live anywhere close to eachother anyway
>>
skinny manlet and sasquatch fembot trying to hook up itt fucking lmao

both so unattractive and so judgmental of eachother at the same time

welcome to the modern dating game and why you shouldn't even play it
>>
>>27689268
midwest usa?
how old are you?
please not another 18 year old.
>>
>>27689477
I live on colorado, close tho in august im 21
>>
>>27687590

thanks for your input, fat neckbeard mma wannabe guy. any other fighting tips to be as tough as you?
>>
>>27689509
I'm too old for you anyway, anon
it was a nice thought while it lasted
I hope you find your frilly dress gf c: Colorado is a great state, lots of chill people there. you could find a hippie gf surely.
>>
>>27689603
eh Im pretty much straight edge so I dont want a hippie gf
>>
>>27689629
so much for your low standards, huh?
just a pro tip: your gf doesn't have to be the exact same as you, you only have to learn to accept your differences.
I drink/420 weed dude lmao and I dated a straight edge robot for a while. it didn't bother me at all that he didn't want to partake.
of course, he never learned to shut up and accept our differences, also he was a neurotic weasel.
so there's that.
anyway, just some advice.
>>
File: 1450840761230.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450840761230.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>>27689680
not wanting to date someone who smokes and drinks is high standards?

like Im willing to forgive looking less than presentable, being overweight, and having different tastes than me but GOD forgive I dislike anyone that has to numb their mind to enjoy life
>>
>>27689729
i felt the same way when i was a dumb kid too.

then i grew up, and now i drink every day. it's great.
>>
>>27686339
> tfw i couldn't even get a chubby asian girl
>>
>>27687557
honestly I've never seen an asian with a different eye color
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.