[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other drug addicts here? Do you stick to some particular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: heroinfrog.jpg (14 KB, 231x200) Image search: [Google]
heroinfrog.jpg
14 KB, 231x200
Any other drug addicts here?

Do you stick to some particular class of drugs, or do you like diversity? Honestly, I like most classes of drugs. I'll take just about anything I can get my hands on. Well, I don't think I'm gonna be huffing spraypaint in the near future, but you get what I mean. Dissociatives are my favorite, especially MXE. Lately I've mostly been using meth and dope though.

Do you think you're ever gonna get clean? Are you taking any steps towards recovery? I really can't even imagine living without drugs. I don't even consider it as a possibility. It just sounds too ridiculous for me to even consider it. I don't know, maybe some day I'll feel like sobriety is within my grasp, but the idea really sounds outright ridiculous to me now.
>>
I use drugs, but I'm far from an addict.

I use stimulants and psychedelics. Psychs aren't addictive, and I only feel any desire to take them a couple times a year.

I take adderall once a week, on a schedule. Helps keep me motivated.

I do MDMA and 2C-B (together) recreationally every three months or so.

So yea, its definitely possible to take drugs and not be a degenerate. You fucked yourself by giving in and using dissos, opiates, and meth though. Those drugs feel way too good, and are unforgivingly addictive.
>>
I used to smoke way too much weed back in the day, but after i tested acid (DOC) i started to cut down on the weed.
but now i test most of the drugs i can get my hand on, but alcohol is the only one that has come to stay...

youtu be/ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
i like drugs a lot

ive tried most of them

Xanax and morphine were my downfall
>>
you drug abusing normalfags are even worse than attention whoring femshits

why don't you fucking keep to the imageboard that's SPECIFICALLY designed for this kind of subhuman degenerate activity?
>>
how do i get addy if i have ritalin? i tell my doctor its not working well but shes not inclined to change it. ive been on it for like 3 years

im also a neet on bux and i claim i do online programming, which is kinda true. pls give advice
>>
>>27688110
Oh sorry. Lets talk about how we cant get girlfriends or our piss jars
>>
>>27688110
Well, that's all well and good, pal. Thanks for bumping my thread.
>>
what drugs dont affect fitness goals at all

alcohol is out the window now because that shit was making me fat, weed is nice but i find it gets me out of breath faster at the end of lifting sessions
>>
>>27688732
Well, are you just trying to lose weight? Stims are really good for that. If you're trying to like get buff and brawny, all drugs are just gonna fuck up your ability to do strength training. The only one I could think of that might be safe is opiates, but I'm not 100% on that.
>>
3 months ago I had my last dose of any illegal substance (amphetamine) and shaved my head so as of right now I'm able to pass any test that comes my way and I have a decent amount of hair back. Feels good man. I still feel like a drug user because I'm familiar with the culture and all my friends do drugs and I look like an addict but the paranoia got to me and I had to quit. By the way, this statement is just what I dreamed about earlier this week; it's not true.
>>
>>27688831
Also, to add to this, maybe consider trying out kratom. Thai laborers use it to get through their long, back-breaking work. It gives you energy while killing all the pain from your sore muscles.
>>
>>27686249
I use various psys a fair bit, twice a week usually. And weed daily. This was partly to compensate for quitting alcohol. I suspect my anxiety went away not because of frequent psy use but because of quitting alcohol.

But other drugs, disoc's appeal a bit, just haven't gotten around to them yet. I stay away from stims and opis because I'd probably like them too much. Stopped using mdma because it feels so toxic.
>>
which psychedelic do you prefer? i've done lsd a few times and now i'm experimenting with shrooms.
also, do you feel like the frequent use has impacted your brain function?
>>
>>27689734
this was for >>27689591

i got muted :^(
>>
>>27689591
>doesn't use stims because they're too addictive
>wants to use dissos

I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Dissos are VERY addictive, and more damaging than most stims.

Good idea to stay away from opiates though. Twice a week for psychedelics is WAY too often, you're scrambling your brain.

>>27689734
LSD is much more useful than shrooms. Shrooms are good for getting weird and feeling one with the universe, but they aren't good for figuring shit out. So long as you keep psychedelics to a few times a year (less than once a month), you'll be fine.
>>
File: 20150526_134357.jpg (700 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20150526_134357.jpg
700 KB, 2048x1152
Hell yeah OP, MXE was my jam and the first real RC I fell in love with. Used to binge on that shit like crazy, I wish it was still around. Lot of good times on it. Ketamine is good stuff too but not around here/too expensive.

Since then I've moved onto mostly stimulants, though I have tried some other dissociatives such as ephenidine and whatnot. Would like to try more.

My favorite stimulant at the moment is 3-FPM.. iph for getting work done (pic related).
>>
File: 1452482705274.jpg (223 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1452482705274.jpg
223 KB, 768x960
Wow, I feel like Dave Chapelle in Half-Baked when he's talking on stage here. Literally only weed here. Smoke it almost daily. I drink every now and then too, but thats it. Have vowed to never do any harder drugs because I know my life would spiral downward into addiction and shit.
>>
>>27689734
Acid mainly, 80-120ug doses on average, but 2ce is my fave atm. Also like mushies, dom, doc and 2cb.

>>27689816
>you're scrambling your brain
That's why I quit mdma. Relatively small doses of psys don't seem to fuck with me and I've been doing it for a couple years now. I don't do it to "figure shit out" though, I just like the high, the mindfuck and the enhanced sense of humor
>>
>>27690362

If you use MDMA rarely, like 3 month breaks minimum, then it's fine. I haven't seen anything but a positive benefit to my mental health.

I follow MDMA with 2c-b, which is an amazing combo. The 2c-b negates the comedown shittiness almost completely. You feel just fine the next day. It's not too trippy, either, just a happy light colorful trip.
>>
>>27690447
I used mdma weekly for a month and that killed it for me. Pretty big doses too, like .3-.4g which resulted in brain damage like hangovers 2-3 days later. I got my tolerance back after a few months but it ended up that I prefer psys in every way. The kind of forced chemical happiness that mdma gives feels toxic since I abused it. I've heard good things about the mdma and 2cb flip though. Might try that if I ever do mdma again
>>
File: 1459899683090.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1459899683090.png
433 KB, 360x408
>>27689960
Is it really gone for good? Like... it can't be acquired anywhere?
>>
>>27691391

Yeah basically nobody is producing it anymore after the ban in China. If you do find some floating around (rare chance) then it'll be $100+/gram. Some (less than a handful) vendors have said they plan to stock it in the near future but that's nothing but rumors. I'll believe it when I see it. I don't know why some lab in Ukraine or Poland or some shit just can't produce it, but whatever. There is tons of demand.
>>
Currently taking ertex 9143 tabs. It's about $300 per high but it's worth it. It lasts for days and is the only time I feel at peace or happy. anyone else have exp with it?
>>
File: 1442424480294.png (205 KB, 322x276) Image search: [Google]
1442424480294.png
205 KB, 322x276
>>27691430
Well, with all that demand someone will eventually come up with something. That was a dream drug.
>>
File: 1459923761241.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1459923761241.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>27688886
Wow, nice post.
>>
Has anyone tried Deschloroketamine yet? I crave MXE but everyone has been dry lately.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.