[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine a world shrouded in hate, shrouded in hate. Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Imagine a world shrouded in hate, shrouded in hate. Have you got it? Good.

Now /r9k/ tell me what makes you angrier than anything else.
>>
Myself, and what I've become.
>>
Failing in any way at anything. Being humiliated and laughed at.
>>
>>27686242
When people are pussies.

It drives me insane
>>
File: 116_-_Gon's_rage.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
116_-_Gon's_rage.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27686296
You'll always be laughed at. You'll always be looked down on. Why should it bother you when you can do the same right back?

>>27686271
Tell me more. What are you anon?
>>
>>27686242
What's happening in Europe right now and the rest of the world. WW3 WHEN?
>>
>>27686271
ERASE MYSELF

AND LET GO OF WHAT I'VE DOOOOOOOOONE
>>
>>27686356

Never really got the attention or the appreciation I deserved/needed from peers as a kid. I usually got negative comments, though not a lot. I was generally ignored.
>>
Niggers and chads
>>
The human race. Fucking retarded species.
>>
File: pepe 6.png (218 KB, 666x520) Image search: [Google]
pepe 6.png
218 KB, 666x520
>>27686356

A person who lacks motivation, passions, money, and future. I envy people above and below me, I've failed two college majors and is on my way to fuck up a third one, I simmer around in an existence that for me is to be both pitied and reviled. In my mind, my family think of me as pathetic, my friends dislike me, and society considers me a burden. I'd do something more radical to improve my life, but I don't know if it's worth the risk or if I have the mental fortitude to go through with it, and I don't want to disappoint my parents even more. So despite the fact that I don't take drugs, don't kill, injure, steal, commit tax evasion, or purposefully hurt people in any way, I feel like something of a lowest organism.
>>
>>27686627
this. we managed to fuck the entire planet. there's no going back. we have to die and let the earth rebuild
>>
>>27686242
WHISTLING

>how is this not original
>What the fuck!
>>
>>27686641
anon, if you're truly unhappy i think you should make that radical change. i'm also on my way to fucking up my major, despite being a year from completion. i regret going to school and i fear what's to come after. i want to get out of society and live a simple life, even if it's tough, even if it's a struggle to survive. i'd rather struggle physically than struggle with my sanity in this hell hole of a world, where things are decided for me rather than by me
>>
File: 1419960037505.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
1419960037505.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
>>27686830

Should I tell my parents about my current lifestyle? I'm not sure about my capability of hiding truths, but I'm pretty sure that they think I'm at least on a level above suicide-grade. I just don't want them to worry excessively, as human beings like myself, they should have enough shit to deal with besides a worthless son.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.