[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brahhhhh don't hate the player; hate the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: chad and cheerleader.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chad and cheerleader.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>brahhhhh don't hate the player; hate the game
>>
>>27685966
girls like that make me hate women
>>
>>27686029
Why?
Because she's not allowed to date anyone but yourself you narcissistic fuck?
>>
>>27686062
fuck off kike

dfa
sdf
sad
fsdafs ORIGINAL FUCKING COMMENT

women are truly foul barbaric beasts
>>
>>27686062
their personalities make young men into robots and school shooters
>>
>>27686121
no its looks, always been that way and will always be that way
>>
>>27686140
but their looks let them have such toxic personalities you dumb fucking retard
>>
>>27686062
no, sexual frustration
>>
>>27686029
Why?
thisisoriginalipromise
>>
>>27686183
confidence is the results of looks. Ive been rejected by stacies despite being tall and fit but bang less attractive chicks because I'm not 6'2 and male model just 6 ft.
>>
>>27686062
How dare you have a sensible view? Don't you know that women are whores because they won't sleep with me?
>>
>>27686232
>>27686240
>>27686255
Kill yourselves together, that's better
>>
>>27686240
you just need to learn some game brah, a little push pull
>>
I bet they're only making out simply to spite us.
>>
>>27686301
Took me only 2 seconds to realize that is sarcasm, thank god for plastic surgery.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.