[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do i care about eliza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1459977570808.png (82 KB, 292x220) Image search: [Google]
1459977570808.png
82 KB, 292x220
is it her eyes?
is it the fact she would be obtainable to me?

i care more about her for some reason than any of you robots

and i feel bad about it family
>>
Kill yourself tbqhwy
>>
because you ARE eliza, stupid bitch
>>
>>27685623
ok whatever you say

>>27685613
been thinkin about it

come on guys, she cares about us too, r-right?
>>
File: 1458082544243.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458082544243.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>27685698
sure anon, she cares.
does that make you feel better?
>>
saged and reported

oriinal
>>
>>27685814
damn that gif was scary
>>
I don't even fucking search for these threads. It's like they find me.

S a g e d
>>
>>27685596
Young enough to not know exactly what she's doing, looks bad but if you focus on her good parts she looks fine.
Familiar with memes and shit.
A complete mess mentally.
I like my women like I hate myself, with specific mental issues.
Seriously, she's ugly but it's not that bad, and she may have a bad personality but at least she's interesting.
I may just wanna fix her, I'm a retard cuck like that.
I should kill myself.
>>
>>27685596

I missed the whole eliza meme,

so I am just confused about this.
>>
>>27685879
what's interesting about an entitled little attentionwhore? sage
>>
do you ever wonder what eliza's BO smells like? sometimes i sit and think how it would smell if i was to bury my face in her armpit. i imagine that after 4 or 5 days of not showering, she smells like onions.
>>
>>27686172
i guess since she's not really interesting or talented those are the kind of things that one must think of. i miss cracky and rose.
>>
I always felt really badly for her and wished we could be friends. Like, yeah, I know she used a lot of anons for their money and attention, but there's a reason she is the way she is and it just makes me sad and wish I could help her. I hope she can find a way to be happy someday.
>>
>>27686306
I tried being her friend on Skype but she was clearly not interested. It hurt my feelins.
>>
this is such a bad feel
>>
>>27686437
Same. I tried talking to her once or twice, but she'd stop responding.
>>
what is her current skype
>>
Friendly reminder that we know where she lives. Any other Delawarefags in here?
>>
because shes here. misery loves company.
>>
>>27686306
She's a cunt, all that "pure" and "innocent" stuff is only acting and you beta cucks fall for it.
>>
>>27686542
I think you're missing something pretty fundamental here. She's not here like us because she's miserable. She's here to find males to get attention from. And it sounds like she's pretty successful in doing that.
>>
>>27686563
I never thought she was either of those things, I know she's damaged and fucked up a lot. That's why I feel bad for her.
>>
>>27686608
You're falling for a meme. Her fucked upedness is nothing more than "I didn't get as much attention as I wanted today!" Literally. With occasional bouts of "hmmmm I'm not capable of caring for another human being, eh, fuck it, better keep benefitting."
>>
>>27686480
>>27686437
This. I used to defend her in threads until she gave me one word answers and ignored pretty much everything I said. Now I enjoy sitting back and watching her burn.
>>
>>27686597

doesn't matter why ur here
>>
>>27686721
So people here laughing at everyone and making fun of them with their group of friends are just as relatable?
>>
>>27686752

it doesn't matter desu
>>
Nigger peepees. Blacked. Your waifu was blacked. Yes punnani
>>
Kek someone off dis coont
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.