[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can I become interesting and attractive to women if I'm ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
how can I become interesting and attractive to women if I'm ugly?
>>
>>27685552
You don't, you either go on to hookers or get a /fit/ body and fuck fat sluts.
>>
>>27685744
:( that's pessimistic
>>
>>27685779
I'm just telling you the truth, I'm ugly just like you are. The thing is some girls find me funny, but no girls would ever actually come over to talk to me. Most conversations with women I've had are usually by accident, she drops something I pick it up make a joke get acquainted etc.. but even then I'm more of just that funny guy they know rather than someone they would fuck.
>>
>>27685835
you've never had a gf (just like me)?
>>
1. find a passion that isn't based around 4chan. the smallest of things with purpose is worth more than the greatest of things because you want to impress bitches.

2. be white
>>
>>27685552

Just apply copious amounts of money to your body.
>>
>>27685552
kys
oriinal
>>
>>27685920
>find a passion that isn't based around 4chan. the smallest of things with purpose is worth more than the greatest of things because you want to impress bitches
already have that
>be white
unfortunately no, but I'm not in the US tho
>>
>>27685552
Get good at something also havung a nice body helps
>>
Date someone uglier than you, or accept the fact that you will have to pay for sex. It's not rocket science. If you really want to work on making yourself more interesting, get a hobby or something though I doubt it will improve your standing.
>>
>>27685911
We are one of the same, robot.
>>
>>27685920
>1. find a passion that isn't based around 4chan. the smallest of things with purpose is worth more than the greatest of things because you want to impress bitches.

Alright.

>2. be white

Fuck.
>>
>>27685960
Then why are you saying you're not interesting? What's your passion?
>>
>>27685920
this is bullshit. i'm an asshole. "how do i be interesting" is looking through the wrong end of the situation.

you find interests. you pursue them with dedication. if you're lucky someone elses matches up with yours.
>>
>study hard, so you can be intelligent
>try to be funny in front of everyone
>find your talent, be good at it
>>
>>27685552
>>>/fit/ + >>>/lit/
Maybe listen to audiobooks while you exercise
If you can't afford going to the gym, just run or something, do a few push-ups a day or something
>>
>>27685552
You'll be fine as an ugly person as long as you aren't a creep
>>
>>27685960
>>27685975
>pooskins

Gross
>>
>>27685552
Become famous. That's the only option
>>
File: topkek.jpg (47 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
47 KB, 596x628
>>27686020
mfw all whites males are, without exception, beta cux
>>
File: rain.jpg (86 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
86 KB, 615x407
>>27685552
>have a six pack and /fit/ body
>drive a 2008 E-Class Mercedes-Benz
>wear fitting clothes
>keep a decent haircut
>have manners and speak to people kindly
>never had a gf
>i just work to keep me from thinking about depressed i really am
>>
>>27686147
You sound like Elliot Rodger.
>>
>all these people saying ugly guys can't get girls
Such BS, all the biggest players i've known in my life have been acne faced manlets.

You need to get a nice body and act cock and rude as fuck.
I have an old friend who's ugly as fuck, cystic acne, wrinkly skin, shitty hair, etc.
But he pulls more than anyone I know.

He was showing me texts he sent an actually cute girl, like the ones r9k oneitis over, telling her she's a useless piece of shit and the only things she's was born to do was please his cock.

The girl then bought him a handle of alcohol and let him do anal with no lube.
It's fucking ridiculous what you can get if you're an asshole.
>>
>>27686179
no. i could never kill innocent people. i don't try to make friends with anybody either. i fuck prostitutes weekly to keep my balls and mind in check. i honestly have no idea where im headed in life but i dont associate with anybody because they usually dont have the same mindset of progress that i have
>>
>>27686093
Yup, whites are super beta :^)
>>
File: flag_map_of_colonial_africa_1939.png (197 KB, 2000x2050) Image search: [Google]
flag_map_of_colonial_africa_1939.png
197 KB, 2000x2050
>>27686251
a better pic would have been this
>>
>>27686288
Saved for future btfo, also nice dubs
>>
>>27685997
film, art, my own poetry, music
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.