[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone please tell me what she means?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (380 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380 KB, 640x1136
someone please tell me what she means?
>>
>>27685493
She means she's lived all of her life in an upper middle-class household and has no real problems so she has to create her own to bitch about
>>
>>27685493
When I was a kid we drew penises on people's books and shit because it was embarrassing to have a penis on your book, nobody drew penises on their own belongings. She thinks it's like some pride thing when it's really just a joke.
>>
toxic

maculinity
>>
>>27685493
literally only kids do this. this woman is autistic.
>>
>a symbol of unchecked masculinity

she wants your nutsack for a change purse
>>
>>27685531
this

i still draw penises sometimes, i don't know why, it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>27685493
>someone please tell me what she means?

the benis triggers her.
>>
File: 1415064259163.jpg (60 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1415064259163.jpg
60 KB, 530x600
>>27685538

Yup.

I drew penises on fucking everything when I was in high school. Vaginas a few times too. Shit is just funny.

It's almost like boys draw penises on things because it's amusing and silly.

But, no, surely it's a sign of patriarchy, like everything else men do, from getting sick to crying to dying. Anything a man does is oppression.
>>
>>27685580

true just kids, teens and immature men because it's edgy. And the reason why it's so edgy is because puritans and feminists have demonized sexuality and genitalia, specially male genitalia, to the point where immature edgelords draw phalluses as a form of social defiance.
>>
It's ironic juvenile humor. Basically, "wouldn't it be funny if I was the type of guy who found this funny?"
>>
File: image.png (547 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
547 KB, 640x1136
>>27685493
Original OC content
>>
I swear to fucking Christ if women didn't have cunts and if most men weren't brainless retards who only think with their dicks then we'd have all stoned the entire female gender to death by now. They have literally no value beyond their cunts. It almost makes you feel sorry for them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.